Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-10-2017, 08:10 PM

Jordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadford4th View Post
There will be more stories about KS in the next few days I’m sure.
This.
Always found him to be dodgy. Something always seemed off about him..
Old 30-10-2017, 10:20 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
That poster for 'The usual suspects' might come back to haunt him......
Given that his director in that movie was Bryan Singer, it's quite surprising that this story from a few years back hasn't resurfaced.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

All a bit yew tree
Old 30-10-2017, 10:22 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Was definitely Ben. He admitted and apologised for one incident and other women came forward. An attempted digit up the arse was his speciality apparently.

Wonder if the 'stars' will go to town on a fellow luvvie or if the allegations will go away.
are you sure?

Old 31-10-2017, 08:30 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
are you sure?

Seems they are both at it then. Definitely Ben who groped a boob on TV and I'm sure the awards ceremony stories came out shortly afterwards.
Old 31-10-2017, 08:44 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
5Live's George Riley suspended by BBC over sexual harassment allegations.

I have never liked him, comes across like an up himself arsehole. So I am hoping he is guilty.
Old 31-10-2017, 08:51 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Old 31-10-2017, 08:53 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I heard an amusing story from a gay friend who was noshed off by a certain ex-Hollywood actor in a chance / brief encounter in London while out one night. He stopped half way through, looked up at my mate, smiled and said, "Yes, you are getting noshed off by ***** ******"
Old 31-10-2017, 08:59 AM
You looking at me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
This.
Always found him to be dodgy. Something always seemed off about him..
I've always really liked him as an actor, but he's always struck me as having a very calculated way of speaking when interviewed, I could imagine him being a Diva of epic proportions.
Old 31-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Unsurprisingly means the end for House of Cards

Didn't even realise they were doing another series tbh! They left the last one so it could either be followed on or left as it was. Netflix making out that they had already decided to cancel it months ago... hmm!
Old 31-10-2017, 09:17 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I heard an amusing story from a gay friend who was noshed off by a certain ex-Hollywood actor in a chance / brief encounter in London while out one night. He stopped half way through, looked up at my mate, smiled and said, "Yes, you are getting noshed off by ***** ******"

The only actor I can think of who fits your asterisks is Chuck Norris...now that would be a story!
Old 31-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
The only actor I can think of who fits your asterisks is Chuck Norris...now that would be a story!
Or Kevin Spacey.
Old 31-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why is all of this shit off my radar?! I had no clue about any of the previous, dog walking etc.
Old 31-10-2017, 09:36 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Or Kevin Spacey.

Good point well made!
Old 31-10-2017, 09:44 AM
You looking at me?

Quote:
Or Kevin Spacey.
Is he ex-Hollywood though? I thought he was still part of that set.
Old 31-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Or Kevin Spacey.
Old 31-10-2017, 10:14 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Apparently Spacey’s dad was a ‘Nazi child rapist’ which would definitely be an ice-breaker at parties
Old 31-10-2017, 10:20 AM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spotlight II should make for an interesting movie.
Old 31-10-2017, 10:25 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Is he ex-Hollywood though? I thought he was still part of that set.
He probably will be soon .
Old 31-10-2017, 10:42 AM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Peter O'Toole.
Old 31-10-2017, 10:49 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Shane Richie