Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-10-2017, 11:58 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
What happened in the Upper Holmesdale

It looked like somebody was taken ill soon after kick off on Saturday.
Central Upper Holmesdale.
Any news on what happened and the condition of the fan?

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 30-10-2017, 12:20 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
There were a lot of stewards both outside and inside that were stopping free movement of people around the Holmesdale. Don't really know why but suspect it may have been an East London intruder, if it was I hope he was disappeared.
Old 30-10-2017, 12:43 PM

Totti dances before me like a million eyesTotti dances before me like a million eyesTotti dances before me like a million eyesTotti dances before me like a million eyesTotti dances before me like a million eyesTotti dances before me like a million eyesTotti dances before me like a million eyesTotti dances before me like a million eyesTotti dances before me like a million eyesTotti dances before me like a million eyesTotti dances before me like a million eyes
Holmesdale paramedics

Is there any news on the poor chap who collapsed just after KO in the upper tier ?
Old 30-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
A guy had a heart attack, he just slumped in his seat and stopped breathing. Some fans literally carried him into the row 3 walkway and St Johns Ambulance people turned up quickly with a defibrillator did CPR and worked on him for what seemed like ages and ages.

They got him breathing and moved him to the concourse and screened it off with stewards coats, (hence the restricted movement around the area) and even the club doctor came up from behind the dugout to help.

We asked a steward at the end of the game and when he left the ground in the ambulance he was breathing, so a brilliant job by all concerned really.

I think a premier league ground must be the safest place to have a heart attack what with all the trained people on hand to assist.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-10-2017, 12:58 PM

Jordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan555x : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bloody hell glad hes breathing. Sad to hear stuff like this happening to our Palace family.
Old 30-10-2017, 01:02 PM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Sounds like he's okay
Old 30-10-2017, 01:02 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saw it all unfolding, was good to see it handled so professionally. No one complaining about not being able to get to the bars either, everyone was pretty respectful.
Old 30-10-2017, 01:03 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Totally unaware that this happened in my part of the Upper but glad to hear our medical support worked. Hope recovery keeps up.
Old 30-10-2017, 03:10 PM

mulla64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemulla64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemulla64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemulla64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemulla64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemulla64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemulla64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemulla64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemulla64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemulla64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemulla64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Big respect to the St John's and paramedics for the way they handled this.
Hope the fella makes a full recovery.
Old 30-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Glad to hear a positive outcome there - and well done to all those who helped the chap out carrying him down etc.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
For home care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 30-10-2017, 04:17 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Good news .
Old 30-10-2017, 04:29 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
My GP practice used to supply two doctors for the matches. One was club doctor and therefore his main focus was the players. The other was there predominantly for the spectators, as things do happen in 25,000 crowds....especially given the heightened emotions, drink, age of some etc. I could see them for my seat and they held phones/radios for communication.

And there are many St John’s around, who look keen for action! They have stretchers hidden behind the advertising hoardings in front the Main Stand, and bulging rucksacks that I believe contain defibrillators.

Yes, you probably will get quicker professional help at Selhurst than pretty much anywhere else in Croydon!

I hope the gentleman is OK.
Old 30-10-2017, 04:29 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Good news but also scary - imagine if he'd had been in a toilet cubicle or something when it happened.
Old 30-10-2017, 04:33 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Good news but also scary - imagine if he'd had been in a toilet cubicle or something when it happened.
Where do you think the term dying for a shit comes from?
Old 30-10-2017, 04:36 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Ah, so it was medical emergency.
Glad to see the guy survived. All dealt with quietly and efficiently it seems. well done stewards and fans around him.
Old 30-10-2017, 04:44 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:

That reminds of my last visit to the Royal Albert Hall during the Proms.

I was walking past the loos when a guy came out and said they thought an old boy had been in a locked cubicle for a long time, and weren’t sure whether to be concerned or not.

I pointed him towards one of the door stewards, as he’d be able to summon help for this sort of situation. Given the age of some at the Proms, I fear incidents aren’t rare there, sadly.

I hope he was just having a snooze...
Old 31-10-2017, 12:44 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
According to Twitter, the guy who had a heart attack was Steve Ware who's known as Wolfie.
He's recovering from a triple by pass op. His daughter said on twitter that's he's recovering well.
Good news.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:52 PM
gremlin on the loose

Gizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Totally unaware that this happened in my part of the Upper but glad to hear our medical support worked. Hope recovery keeps up.
Same here
Old 01-11-2017, 02:54 PM
gremlin on the loose

Gizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
That happened to my uncle many years ago.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:09 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
According to Twitter, the guy who had a heart attack was Steve Ware who's known as Wolfie.
He's recovering from a triple by pass op. His daughter said on twitter that's he's recovering well.
Good news.

That’s great news.