Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 01-11-2017, 05:57 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They are the fanzines of the modern age but without all the charm. I just never bother listening. Reading a fanzine on the other hand...
Old 01-11-2017, 06:10 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
They're all shit. Listened to one for the first time the other day and in 40 minutes of drivel I summarised that it's nothing you couldn't get off of here or Twitter in about 5 minutes.
Pretty much this, have listened to a few but don't bother now.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:12 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
They are the fanzines of the modern age but without all the charm. I just never bother listening. Reading a fanzine on the other hand...
This as well. Loved the fanzine era.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:45 AM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
If you like them listen to them. If you don't like them, don't listen to them.

Simple really.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:48 AM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post

Simple really.
Judging by the few posts so far, this is happening.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:13 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Judging by the few posts so far, this is happening.
There are a lot more posts in the FYP podcast thread.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:38 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I'm pleased I'm not the only who finds them fairly shit. They all seem to follow a similar formula, with a balanced(ish) presenter and then several of the following ingredients:

An absolute grade-A moron
Some bellend who tries to pretend he's 'ITK'
Someone with an incredibly annoying voice
Hdeagle or someone just like him
A failed comedian

The only thing worse are vlogs, with weirdos who just sit there filming themselves for 90 minutes of a game.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:45 AM
Man Of The World

carlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post

Simple really.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:48 AM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
The only thing worse are vlogs, with weirdos who just sit there filming themselves for 90 minutes of a game.

You are of course right here, there is something very creepy about those. They always strike me as the type who may go all Columbine on us at any moment.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:51 AM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
There are a lot more posts in the FYP podcast thread.
This is a new thread, Ant the FYP pdcast is among the worst imho.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:11 AM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
I like FYP and HOlradio and listen to both every week

I didn't like the palace luvvie/media one with the ex-player guests that has disappeared now, too much about films and television for my interest

I always listen whether we lose draw win or lose easily or lose unluckily and its just a hunch but it seems that that I enjoy the podcasts much more when we win
Old 01-11-2017, 11:23 AM
JD

Trilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's nice that there is now a thread where all the people who are angriest about the world can come and be angry with each other.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:57 AM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
It's nice that there is now a thread where all the people who are angriest about the world can come and be angry with each other.
I AM NOT ANGRY
Old 01-11-2017, 12:00 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Even worse is making post where the poster says, 'I said the same thing on my Pod, the link is in my huge signature, please listen to my pod'

THEDESPERATEPALACEPODCAST LINK
[PLEASE LISTEN
haha lovely dig

On iTunes under DGFootball on iTunes Podcast App or here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...125711476?mt=2

Also on ACAST too:
https://www.acast.com/dgfootball
Old 01-11-2017, 01:32 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I'm pleased I'm not the only who finds them fairly shit. They all seem to follow a similar formula, with a balanced(ish) presenter and then several of the following ingredients:

An absolute grade-A moron
Some bellend who tries to pretend he's 'ITK'
Someone with an incredibly annoying voice
Hdeagle or someone just like him
A failed comedian

Personally I quite enjoy the podcasts, but, christ, the people that film themselves need to get their heads out of their own arses
Old 01-11-2017, 01:35 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
Personally I quite enjoy the podcasts, but, christ, the people that film themselves need to get their heads out of their own arses
Id watch that
Old 01-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
The casts are better than Arsenal TV and other similar wank programmes. You do them a disservice by comparing them.

If we ever have Palace TV, we will need to bury our heads in shame.
Best start digging.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-11-2017, 01:43 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
A strange assumption that people who express a dislike of podcasts are the "Angriest in the world".

My small complaint is the amount of threads started by each podcaster, and why can't we have just one catch all thread where BBSers can be made aware of the newest one. For what it';s worth the FYP one is the only one I have listened to, and the Andy Gray one was excellent, however, I do think a bit of editing wouldn't go amiss.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:09 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I used to like FYP podcast when it was in the Waterfront in Streatham. That pub background noise used have the soothing affect and send me to sleep.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:12 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
And tbf, HLTCO promoted his blog on here first. I remember reading it and thinking oh god, not another blog - but the dudes done quite well. Fair play.