Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:56 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Not listed to this yet so don’t know if he mentions us but might be worth a listen. Super Kev......

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-11-2017, 06:16 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I listened to one of the Russell Brand ones. Enjoyable, he loves his long words, though. The one with Frankie Boyle. I will catch a few others / a soothing listen if you are not doing very much.
Russell Brand is odious.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:23 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Russell Brand is odious.
I am betwixt on the issue. I can see why people find him odious, certainly. I find I can take him in small doses. I am still trying to work out whether I like him or not.

Remember, I have been out of the country so long that by and large I have avoided what must have been overexposure to the brand of Brand.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:23 AM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lucky you.
Old 03-11-2017, 08:11 AM

Uncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncle Neal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Yes the recent proliferation of 'discussion' threads is a point worthy of discussion...although for convenience and to avoid such comments becoming dissipated and lost, I would suggest that a 'discussion threads discussion' thread would make a handy single point of reference.

As for the podcasts...ashamed to say I have never listened to a Palace one. Regarding podcasts in general though, I am old and I struggle to see the motivation for getting one started in the first place (assuming you are not already famous with an established following who will hang on your every word). It's the presumed 'I have something of value to say and I want everyone to hear it' stance which I struggle to get my head around. A similar thing is also now starting to proliferate on LinkedIn, where you see 'business leaders' publishing a couple of minutes video which is simply them as a taking head peddling their latest management theory. It's amazing how all of these are based on a personal true life story which can be used as an analogy for the leadership technique being discussed. 'I was walking down the High Street yesterday and there was a homeless man sitting outside Argos. Rather than walk by, I decided to stop and talk. He explained to me how he used to work in a Tupperware factory...' etc etc and so on and so forth.

Absolutely spot on.

Should get a spot in the “work” section of the moderntoss collection!

NB please remember to “like” my comments
Old 03-11-2017, 09:37 AM
JD

Trilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Neal View Post
Absolutely spot on.

Should get a spot in the “work” section of the moderntoss collection!

NB please remember to “like” my comments
Haha Modern Toss is great.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Can't you just ignore the threads if you don't like them? It's not compulsory to participate in every thread on this website.

And to be honest I'd rather not have to read one thread about a load of separate podcasts just to find out if the latest FYP has been released or to find out if they have a special guest or something.
I do, I was just expressing an opinion, same as everyone else.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To save the post count I assume this is now the place to critique the HOL and FYP podcasts? Or should we also critique pod casts that aren’t football related in this thread too?

Or is Maidstone a mere philistine?
Old 04-11-2017, 08:45 AM
Omnipotent deity

Lego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
That's the topic that's going to be discussed on this weeks pods.
Old 04-11-2017, 08:57 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
To save the post count I assume this is now the place to critique the HOL and FYP podcasts? Or should we also critique pod casts that aren’t football related in this thread too?

He might be...MaidstoneD however, was merely expressing an opinion on the amount of podcast threads on the BBS and isn't really sure why this, rather gentle and non discriminatory post has singled him out for some of the comments?