Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-11-2017, 03:45 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
I was travelling back home to Grantham on the train from a meeting in Manchester around 15 years ago. Late afternoon, just before the rush hour therefore the train was fairly sparsely populated.

Presently the door between my carriage and the adjoining one open and in pops Ian Brown, formerly (at the time) of the Stone Roses. He was in full 'king monkey' rock star mode, amusingly laity with what appeared to be a lackey in tow. Swaggers into the carriage swigging from a massive bottle of Malibu, pronouncing to no-one in particular 'I'm the main man I am, I'm the fookin' main man'. The few other hardy souls in my carriage ignored him but being a Stone Roses fan I gave him a respectful nod of the head and a smile. He responded positively to this and treated me to a bit of one on one lairiness - 'nice suit for a square, man' and other such nonsense, with his lackey rolling his eyes patiently in the background.

Turned out said lackey way actually his tour manager and they were en route to a gig in Nottingham. After a couple of minutes idle (in Ian's case very well oiled) chatter, they proceeded down to the next carriage for a repeat performance.

I was amused to read an interview with Ian Brown in Q magazine a couple of months later, in which he claimed to have been teetotal for years.

Should have shown him your ticket
Old 02-11-2017, 05:50 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Following a chance meeting with an ex Hollywood star, things got a bit carried away after some drinks, and he proceeded to nosh me off, pausing briefly to look up at me and say "yes, you're being noshed off by ***** ******"
You are one sick puppy.

Friends with AWFOW ... ?!!
Old 02-11-2017, 06:41 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
They're not circles I move in but "noshed off" strikes me as being a distinctly unHollywood turn of phrase.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:08 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spent a few hours at a pool bar in Kuredu grafting with the ginger one from girls aloud, only to get shut down by the returning girlfriend. Had no idea who she was at the time, just thought she looked like agreeable filth. Apparently she was in one of the water villas just across from us. My mrs at the time was still distinctly unimpressed.

Also managed to knock that retard Russell Brand over when he walked into me in Spitalfields market. I was about to apologise till i realised who i'd hit.