Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-11-2017, 01:49 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The only part of this that surprise me is that Paddy Crerand isn't all over the media defending him yet.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:00 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Am I the only one that feels a bit sorry for Evra?
Old 03-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Wasn't he pretty disparaging about joining palace once?

He must be having an horrific time of it on the pitch this season if the fans are having a go for 30 mins before kick off! still if you are going to steal close to 100k a week some people will call you on it.
Mutch gets off lightly. Mind you, if he tried karate kicking a fan he'd probably injure himself.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:14 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Am I the only one that feels a bit sorry for Evra?
Nope, I do a little too. Seems overall to be a decent enough bloke but maybe a bit punchy. He shouldn't have reacted like that though.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:25 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
I don’t know...how can fans be that angry that they’re kicking off stuff with the players during the warm up!

There must be more background to this incident, but if I ever became so wound up about a player before the match has even started, I’d just be inclined to stay home and reconsider my priorities.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:50 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
If you can speak the lingo, it might say here why they had the rats with him.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-11-2017, 03:10 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Nope, I do a little too. Seems overall to be a decent enough bloke but maybe a bit punchy. He shouldn't have reacted like that though.

Yea... although I still remember him diving against us in the game when Ashley Young got KG sent off, but he seems to have had some kind of mental breakdown... like he snapped after 30mins of abuse.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:00 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
From what I read, he has been attrociously poor for them since they signed him.

Imagine us continuing with Davids for the sake of it, and Davids not putting his hands up and retiring.

Imagine, if we continued to play The Hen and he just got increasing worse. You are looking at that Soare incident and having 50, 100. 200, 500 fans pissed off enough to target a player like that.

Somewhat like a number of HF numpties running the whole length of a stand to give cut throat gestures to Holloway.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:00 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here

Last edited by PeterH; 03-11-2017 at 07:01 PM. Reason: double post
Old 03-11-2017, 08:24 PM

palacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 04-11-2017, 03:04 PM
rebel army

OM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
what PeterH said ...... been playing shit, OM fans are fckn lunatics though and have a bit of history of letting the team know when they are not happy about performances .... they did a great wind up at the velodrome with placards of the players as goats running around to benny hill music ......is on youtube if i can find it
Old 04-11-2017, 03:09 PM
rebel army

OM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOM eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 05-11-2017, 06:25 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Jermain Jenas was on 5 Live defending Nani trying to make it a race thing. Sounded like an absolutely bell
Old 05-11-2017, 08:36 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
Jermain Jenas was on 5 Live defending Nani trying to make it a race thing. Sounded like an absolutely bell

I heard that... how JJ could say it was racism with zero evidence was beyond me.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:48 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I heard that... how JJ could say it was racism with zero evidence was beyond me.
Trying to make excuses for the appalling behaviour. It's always someone else's fault.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:07 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
Yeah....What a bell, defending Nani like that...
Old 07-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The Cantona defence.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:09 PM

OLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sacked by Marseille
Old 10-11-2017, 05:43 PM
sleep chaser

I bet if he was 26 instead of 36 they would have stood by him
Old 10-11-2017, 06:15 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
I bet if he was 26 instead of 36 they would have stood by him
Obviously. A 26 year old evra these days would be an asset worth 30/40m