Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:17 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Everton game in Amsterdam

I'll be in Amsterdam for the Everton game with some friends. Is there a designated pub that is likely to show the game? Not sure if we've got an NL supporters club?
Old 03-11-2017, 03:45 PM

Ooh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Banana bar
Old 03-11-2017, 03:50 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I was there a couple of weekends back & briefly considered making an effort to see if anywhere would show our match v Chelsea. I didn't bother in the end as I was daydreaming in a coffeeshop.
Old 03-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Part Time Football Agent

Silks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
Banana bar
That would be an interesting game of football to watch.
Old 03-11-2017, 04:07 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I was there a couple of weekends back & briefly considered making an effort to see if anywhere would show our match v Chelsea. I didn't bother in the end as I was daydreaming in a coffeeshop.
You probably wouldn't have thought the result was real anyway
Old 03-11-2017, 04:20 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Try belushis, it has an OK beer garden, can blaze/drink/eat etc, and they always have sky sports news on, if not there, then there are two places right near it that one of which will show football, think ones an Irish bar, can't quite remember the name, possibly nellys and the other is a place called players. Which just depends what time kick off is as they don't open until a little later
Old 03-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Part Time Football Agent

Silks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I was in Barney's for the Hull 4-1 Last Year - When we went 1-0 inside the first few minutes, I had to double check as my rizla was fully loaded with about 2g's of high grade weed and I wasn't sure if I was dreaming....
Old 03-11-2017, 04:47 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silks&Tekkers View Post
I was in Barney's for the Hull 4-1 Last Year - When we went 1-0 inside the first few minutes, I had to double check as my rizla was fully loaded with about 2g's of high grade weed and I wasn't sure if I was dreaming....
Must have been good gear as you imagined Hulls consolation goal..
Old 03-11-2017, 04:49 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Used to always have the matches on here but I'm going back a few years now. If you can get one of the benches upstairs it's pretty awesome spot. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-11-2017, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Used to always have the matches on here but I'm going back a few years now. If you can get one of the benches upstairs it's pretty awesome spot. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Nice will try and get in contact, cheers
Old 13-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Part Time Football Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Must have been good gear as you imagined Hulls consolation goal..
Quite haha.

4-0 I meant
Old 13-11-2017, 04:21 PM

Mr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I live in Amsterdam - all of the Irish pubs show the games..

I would recommend The Tara on the Rokin. It's a hundred metres from Dam square. Big, pretty decent pub with a few beers on tap. At the front bar, you can ask the barman for a specific game- they are always friendly.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

If you feel like a few after the game, there is a beer brewery next door called Bierfabriek. You have your own tap at your table, and can tell the staff how many litres you want assigned to it. I rate the beer there- decent. They also do food; the rotisserie chickens are pretty tasty.

Hope that helps.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Iguana View Post
I live in Amsterdam - all of the Irish pubs show the games..

I would recommend The Tara on the Rokin. It's a hundred metres from Dam square. Big, pretty decent pub with a few beers on tap. At the front bar, you can ask the barman for a specific game- they are always friendly.

If you feel like a few after the game, there is a beer brewery next door called Bierfabriek. You have your own tap at your table, and can tell the staff how many litres you want assigned to it. I rate the beer there- decent. They also do food; the rotisserie chickens are pretty tasty.

Hope that helps.
Amazing thanks mate
Old 14-11-2017, 07:53 AM

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
Banana bar
Not for the faint hearted.Do the 'ladies' still fire bananas at you in a very unorthodox way?Also remember years ago one of them writing a postcard with the pen in her fanny-we collapsed laughing when we saw in spidery writing 'to a **** from a ****'.!
Old 15-11-2017, 11:05 AM

Repo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I watched the Man Utd game in Molly Malone's on Oudezijds Kolk (sort of north of the red-light district but before you get to the station)when I was in Amsterdam in December last year To view the link you have to Register or Login - not a bad little pub and there were quite a few screens to watch proceedings. Not too packed either. Otherwise try O'Reillys on Paleisstraat To view the link you have to Register or Login reasonably priced beer but if they are showing it you are more likely to get hordes of scousers in there.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:28 PM

Mr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMr Iguana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Molly Malones is a bit of a fecking hole though in all fairness.. I'd avoid if possible
Old 16-11-2017, 01:06 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
In my opinion, Molly Malones and O'Reillys are both terrible.