Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Ahh okay ta

But once those masks go on and they dress like that feck they should be taken away as any hate group should be..
Old 04-11-2017, 01:42 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Ahh okay ta

But once those masks go on and they dress like that feck they should be taken away as any hate group should be..
I was a boy scout as a kid then a sea cadet.. the ones at the front are dressed like the Boys Brigade meets the provisional IRA.... A very strange look!
Old 04-11-2017, 01:43 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
Is James Nesbitt not getting work these days?
Yeah thatís an unfortunate lookalike
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:52 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Both sides are the Fascists for the rest of Society...
No. Main stream political parties and trade unions are demonstrating against fascists.

My mum just texted. Less than 50 fascists and over 2000 opposing them.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
I was a boy scout as a kid then a sea cadet.. the ones at the front are dressed like the Boys Brigade meets the provisional IRA.... A very strange look!
Got chucked out of the boy scouts and TS Terra Nova as a sea cadet

Yep very strange wonder if that's it with the uniforms and that's all there is...Is that that fecktard Tommy whatever his name is at the back?
Old 04-11-2017, 01:57 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
No. Main stream political parties and trade unions are demonstrating against fascists.

This is the bit I genuinely donít get. These people are catastrophically stupid. They run a Facebook campaign which got lots of people sharing their posts, so I imagine they think that was successful.

Their options are carry on doing crap like that because people are idiotic and will share their crap, or get dressed up in uniforms, disguise their faces, get massively outnumbered and show themselves to be a uber small time idiots

Unless they want to get sympathy by getting lynched (which the police wonít allow) I really donít get how their think this helps them.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:58 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:

About twenty Britain first and two hundred antis.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 04-11-2017, 02:03 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
On a similar note, I walked past a Tommy Robinson outdoor book launch/signing yesterday. Such an odd looking set of people queuing up. Literally all of them were pig ugly.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:03 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
This is the bit I genuinely donít get. These people are catastrophically stupid. They run a Facebook campaign which got lots of people sharing their posts, so I imagine they think that was successful.

Their options are carry on doing crap like that because people are idiotic and will share their crap, or get dressed up in uniforms, disguise their faces, get massively outnumbered and show themselves to be a uber small time idiots

Unless they want to get sympathy by getting lynched (which the police wonít allow) I really donít get how their think this helps them.
Online donated cash .... It's easy money.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
This is the bit I genuinely don’t get. These people are catastrophically stupid. They run a Facebook campaign which got lots of people sharing their posts, so I imagine they think that was successful.

Unless they want to get sympathy by getting lynched (which the police won’t allow) I really don’t get how their think this helps them.
Its something out of Monty python's, surely you pretend at first, act normal, get the thickos in then start marching with the salutes in the air and very high marching steps?
Old 04-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Unless they want to get sympathy by getting lynched (which the police won’t allow) I really don’t get how their think this helps them.
It's just show-boating isn't it? A day out in front of the cameras, getting attention.

We are used to a similar sort of attention-seeking on here.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-11-2017, 02:21 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Its something out of Monty python's, surely you pretend at first, act normal, get the thickos in then start marching with the salutes in the air and very high marching steps?
Please Les don't give our very own HF an idea of what to do with their spare time when Palace aren't playing........

Only joking!!!
Old 04-11-2017, 02:24 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se9 eagles View Post
When the Spanish and Catalan nationalists march under their flag they are applauded as patriots.When we do it we are derided as racists and xenophobes.......
You might find the crowd at Millwall have more in common with you.

Do their carers have to go along with the Britain First protestors?
Old 04-11-2017, 02:40 PM

foresthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
They do look a very strange bunch....
They can't be racists. The blokes on the far left and far right appear to be Muslims
Old 04-11-2017, 02:40 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Any reason you didn't go
Old 04-11-2017, 02:47 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Any reason you didn't go
No.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:50 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So Sexeless9 was in fact Wilhelm reincarnated. Who knew.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:51 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Both sides are the Fascists for the rest of Society...
Nope one side are Facists the others are preventing them spreading hate
Old 04-11-2017, 02:56 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
I do miss the days when Muslims were the good guys fighting the godless soviets. We could freely hate all Irish people back then because they were terrorists.

Now the Irish are all quaint and cuddly. Makes my stomach turn, it seems I only have Dave and selhurst celtic left to hate
Your taste in "art" makes my stomach turn.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:58 PM

mexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
They do look a very strange bunch....
Isn't that the Boy's Brigade uniform?