Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Apparently young people need protecting from me.

Anyone else said that, they might well be banned. So I have reported the post : let's see what happens.
I'm sure Les didn't mean it in that context Maz.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
For anybody on these boards to say that they will protect their children against another poster on sexual grounds is SICK.

That’s my last word on this particular subject.
It's pretty weird bringing your own children into any BBS debate, but you are right the accusation stinks to high heaven.

I can't recall anything worse that has been said to me on here. (Cure Butler trying to come up with stuff...).

It should probably me my last word as well, since I have reported the post.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I'm sure Les didn't mean it in that context Maz.
Quote:
I would protect them to death from people like you

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
For anybody on these boards to say that they will protect their children against another poster on sexual grounds is SICK.
I have no clue how many members but the law of averages has to suggest at least one them is dodgy, being a Palace fan doesn't somehow exclude them.

Maz wouldn't be on my list (not that I have one) but I was disappointed that 10 years on with everything that has happened in those ten years he would have re-visited it and come back with a different view.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I don’t happen to agree with Maz about this although I’ve not seen the offending picture having chosen not to view it.

What followed was way out of order.

That really is my last word on it.......hopefully.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Of course, I did not call Maz a paedophile but its a victim deflecting game now as per norm from where he and the mazettes would rather talk about me than his defence of very young children being photographed naked which I think is a danger to all children, not just mine.

As a father, I cannot imagine poseing any young children for nude photos for art sake I just find it abhorrent and really cannot understand any argument against this.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 04-11-2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Sun burn.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
We all say things in the heat of the moment we shouldn't have. I certainly do.

Maybe this is one of those times. It's an extremely emotive subject
Old 04-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Of course, I did not call Maz a paedophile but its a victim deflecting game now as per norm from where he and the mazettes would rather talk about me than his defence of very young children being photographed naked which I think is a danger to all children, not just mine.

As a father, I cannot imagine poseing any young children for nude photos for art sake I just find it abhorrent and really cannot understand any argument against this.
Thanks for clarifying, I had no clue before now
Old 04-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy View Post
Thanks for clarifying, I had no clue before now
Yeah I know but I will let the thread get back on topic now

I think I made my point.

As for the reported post, I have severely reprimanded myself for not saying it 4 times.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:33 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy View Post
And mine, Back on subject.
I don't know what the subject is any more. Les seems to have reintroduced last night's wisely-banned topic, but now seems to be being retreating at speed, saying I would rather talk about him than the topic. Which is odd, since it was him that introduced his family, and his view of my danger to them, to the discussion, not me.

I would certainly like to know why he thinks his children are relevant to any BBS discussion, and in particular why they need protection from me.

One thing is for certain however, which is the next time he calls a poster out for unnecessary abuse you can scream the words "you stinking hypocrite" at him, and know that you are telling the truth

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-11-2017, 02:04 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 04-11-2017 at 02:42 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
We all say things in the heat of the moment we shouldn't have. I certainly do.

Maybe this is one of those times. It's an extremely emotive subject
That's a reasoned response. And throughout the debate, now disappeared, I was careful to emphasise that I can understand all points of view, and was not suggesting that mine was the only right response.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Can we just leave it now? Maybe sort it via PMs?
Old 04-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
That's a reasoned response. And throughout the debate, now disappeared, I was careful to emphasise that I can understand all points of view, and was not suggesting that mine was the only right response.
Yes, that's how I understood your angle on the debate.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Can we just leave it now? Maybe sort it via PMs?
No. There's no match day thread for me to vent my angst to this thread must stay off track until 4.50pm....
Old 04-11-2017, 02:26 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Good threads that get derailed by bickering and one-upmanship.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Just a note a post of mine has been edited and a post removed (not by me) due to a posters former occupation being mentioned which I thought was relevant to the issue and been mentioned on here before.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:29 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It should probably me my last word as well, since I have reported the post.
Before i look further down this thread I'm going to make a little bet with myself. The stake is £5 into the next charity box I see.

Lets wait and see what happens shall we children?
Old 04-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Semper Idem

I'll put £5 in the poppy fund for you when I go out!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ