Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 25-11-2017, 07:39 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Ignore the sad desperate little turds. They are non factors now...

All they have is yap
All you do is lie.

And you're the TURD.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:12 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Andy, when was the last time you took your blue and white specs off??
What about when I said 5 of your players would walk into our team, or when I said I thought Zaha was worth about 40m? Do you not think that is looking at things without blue and white specs? When was the last time you personally looked at something to do with Brighton without wearing red and blue specs?
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 25-11-2017, 09:13 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Ignore the sad desperate little turds. They are non factors now...

All they have is yap
they make simple things so complicated just because they can't be honest.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 25-11-2017, 09:58 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
What about when I said 5 of your players would walk into our team, or when I said I thought Zaha was worth about 40m? Do you not think that is looking at things without blue and white specs? When was the last time you personally looked at something to do with Brighton without wearing red and blue specs?
Ok give you the Zaha thing! Do you not think that we say little about Brighton because we dont care about Brighton, unlike you, who is totally obsessed with all things Palace, players, finances, ground, attendances etc etc.....we really dont care about Brighton at all, I could name about 3 weed players, Murray, Drunk and Bruno, whereas you know all ours!! Thats the difference !
Old 25-11-2017, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Ok give you the Zaha thing! Do you not think that we say little about Brighton because we dont care about Brighton, unlike you, who is totally obsessed with all things Palace, players, finances, ground, attendances etc etc.....we really dont care about Brighton at all, I could name about 3 weed players, Murray, Drunk and Bruno, whereas you know all ours!! Thats the difference !
That's the thing. I think you are obsessed with Brighton as well. I think the people who write on your main board who don't bother writing on this bit are the ones not obsessed or the Brighton fans who don't even think of coming on here are more than likely not obsessed.

People like you and me who are constantly writing about each others teams for whatever our own reasons are, could be seen as obsessed.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 25-11-2017, 11:08 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
That's the thing. I think you are obsessed with Brighton as well. I think the people who write on your main board who don't bother writing on this bit are the ones not obsessed or the Brighton fans who don't even think of coming on here are more than likely not obsessed.

People like you and me who are constantly writing about each others teams for whatever our own reasons are, could be seen as obsessed.
Wrong as you could ever be...I post on here because you and some others like to come on here and try and wind up Palace fans with your constant shit rubbish about us, administration, attendances, stadium etc etc..so some of us feel obliged to reply, as we are not allowed on NSC to talk shit like you do on here!! Obssessed? Not at all....whereas you...........
Anyway its your biggest game for ages today (against your first loves, Man U) so why are you even on here?

Last edited by grand aigle; 25-11-2017 at 11:10 AM.
Old 25-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
they make simple things so complicated just because they can't be honest.
You have to arrange all the letters and numbers into the only way your brain can comprehend them.

You take one small point out of any wider issue and cling to it like a dog with a bone.

Your coping mechanism for anything that is said beyond your brain's small capability is for you to roll it all up under the heading of 'twisting'.

It's fine to be thick as shit, Andy. But don't insult other people's intelligence by calling them dishonest just because you can't understand what they're saying.
Old 25-11-2017, 12:04 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Your trouble is your too dishonest. Read what I wrote instead of trying to twist things. He doesn't think most people not liking Selhust is untrue, he just doesn't agree with it.
I read what you said.

Quote:
No one else understands either as he wrote 'all he ever hear is Selhurst is a shithole', but you guys only seem to pick up on the parts that suit you. Well done you have a fan of your stadium.
Quote:
The tweet that was quoted says most fans appear to think Selhurst is a shithole but he thinks its the best in the premier league. My point is, you jump on the fact he thinks it's the best in the Premier League and brush under the carpet he is in the minority
Quote:
Your right. i'm Sure hes using loose speech. but he is saying he doesn't agree with them not that they are misinformed. It's an opinion not a fact. Therefore why isn't their opinion as valid as his?
Quote:
I'm not . Why do you twist everything? Doesn't it just fill like a hollow victory when you do that? I'm saying he says most of the opinions he sees about Selhusrt is that its a shithole.
It's a bit of a mess isn't it Andy. All because he said the throwaway phrase 'All I see is'. It's a phrase that can also mean 'I often see', 'I see a lot if the time', 'I sometimes see'...

Yet your little brain has seized upon it, and apparently, we are not allowed to agree with the entire point of his message which is that, however prevalent the negative view of Selhurst is, he thinks it's wrong.

All I've said to you is, I think that people like yourself put too much faith in the view that, to use your words 'most fans think that Selhurst is a shithole'. A shit hole is a hole in the ground that people shit in. I think that there is evidence that a large number of fans enjoy the unique experience of Selhurst, much like this neutral observer has suggested.

For taking this view, that I find this Everton fan's opinion of Selhurst as a great footballing venue as a more valid opinion than someone's who sees it as a hole in the ground to shit in, you are calling me dishonest. Is that it Andy? I am dishonest because I'm ignoring an opiniOn that Selhurst is a hole in the ground to shit in, rather than an atmospheric football stadium?

Last edited by Vince Hilaire's Afro; 25-11-2017 at 12:08 PM.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Wrong as you could ever be...I post on here because you and some others like to come on here and try and wind up Palace fans with your constant shit rubbish about us, administration, attendances, stadium etc etc..so some of us feel obliged to reply, as we are not allowed on NSC to talk shit like you do on here!! Obssessed? Not at all....whereas you...........
Anyway its your biggest game for ages today (against your first loves, Man U) so why are you even on here?
That's exactly what I mean. I'm sure they are your motives, but you seem like your obsessed. The same with me. You guys speak every bit as much rubbish about Brighton as some Brighton fans do about Palace. I come on here to say you are speaking rubbish. I'm sure we both seem obsessed about each others teams by some people.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-11-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
I read what you said.

It's a bit of a mess isn't it Andy. All because he said the throwaway phrase 'All I see is'. It's a phrase that can also mean 'I often see', 'I see a lot if the time', 'I sometimes see'...

Yet your little brain has seized upon it, and apparently, we are not allowed to agree with the entire point of his message which is that, however prevalent the negative view of Selhurst is, he thinks it's wrong.

All I've said to you is, I think that people like yourself put too much faith in the view that, to use your words 'most fans think that Selhurst is a shithole'. A shit hole is a hole in the ground that people shit in. I think that there is evidence that a large number of fans enjoy the unique experience of Selhurst, much like this neutral observer has suggested.

For taking this view, that I find this Everton fan's opinion of Selhurst as a great footballing venue as a more valid opinion than someone's who sees it as a hole in the ground to shit in, you are calling me dishonest. Is that it Andy? I am dishonest because I'm ignoring an opiniOn that Selhurst is a hole in the ground to shit in, rather than an atmospheric football stadium?
It's about what he means by the so called throw away comment. That's my point. Your being dishonest because you aint accepting he is meaning most of the time. Its as simple as that.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-11-2017, 08:12 AM

Quote:
I read what you said.

It's about what he means by the so called throw away comment. That's my point. Your being dishonest because you aint accepting he is meaning most of the time. Its as simple as that.

Why did old git put that tweet on a thread about Tony Bloom?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-11-2017, 08:12 AM
Benevolence personified

Quote:

Why did old git put that tweet on a thread about Tony Bloom?
Oh dear.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Oh dear.
No oh dear tell me why old git put it on this thread. If this is the only way I am going to get across to you what I am trying to say then I will do it this way. Why did he put it on a thread entitled Tony Bloom.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-11-2017, 08:26 AM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
No oh dear tell me why old git put it on this thread. If this is the only way I am going to get across to you what I am trying to say then I will do it this way. Why did he put it on a thread entitled Tony Bloom.
I think for the purposes of transparency, this international incident requires neutral mediation and perhaps a full investigation by an appointed government agency.

Then, and only then, Andy can justice be done
Old 28-11-2017, 09:34 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Andy's getting edgey and narky , he's feeling the tension.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:40 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Andy's getting edgey and narky , he's feeling the tension.
It's probably due to the fact he was up early, white spirit and rag in hand, patrolling the graffitied streets of Brighton.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:11 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
This is an a bit pathetic Andy. It's a football stadium. Personally I couldn't give a shit what other teams fans think of our stadium. It's really not something I spend any time thinking about. And let's be honest, of your club hadn't effectively been gifted a couple of hundred million quid, you'd still be playing at an athletics track.

The real business end of the game is what happens on the pitch. See you tonight.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 28-11-2017, 02:43 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
This is an a bit pathetic Andy. It's a football stadium. Personally I couldn't give a shit what other teams fans think of our stadium. It's really not something I spend any time thinking about. And let's be honest, of your club hadn't effectively been gifted a couple of hundred million quid, you'd still be playing at an athletics track.

The real business end of the game is what happens on the pitch. See you tonight.
Couldn't of put it better, myself.

Won't be there tonight and will actually switch off my PC and phone at 7.45, probably watch a film, and hope for the best, when I check the score at 9.30ish !
Old 28-11-2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
That's exactly what I mean. I'm sure they are your motives, but you seem like your obsessed. The same with me. You guys speak every bit as much rubbish about Brighton as some Brighton fans do about Palace. I come on here to say you are speaking rubbish. I'm sure we both seem obsessed about each others teams by some people.
Yeah but this is a Palace forum, YOU dont have to be here, unless its for a wind up!!
Old 14-01-2018, 09:34 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
Sorry where are you in the league? How many away wins do you have and how many goals you scored.

I'm going to look out for your post when you get relegated to see what positive spin you put on it. I think you are the most deluded palace fan of them all with the things you post and most of your own fans think the same as far as I can see.

Take your head out of the sand and smell the coffee.
How's it looking now SG?

Twinned with MK Dons