Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-11-2017, 08:36 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Diane Abbott - Bloody Liability

I am traditionally a tory but like many not very happy at present and certainly did not vote for the woman last time and would not again. I like Corbyn in the same way that I like Ken Livingstone think that there are decent fellas and say what they mean (generally).

Corbyn though needs to get rid of this stupid bloody woman, sending her kid to private school should have bene enough to get rid of her there and then forever, then the maths for the police the way her views change with the wind and this latest comment about the armed forces says she is either as thick as shit, lazy and cant be bothered to research or has bad judgement in hiring researchers.

Having a shadow home secretary who thinks its costs £30 to put a new policeman on the street and when her error was pointed out corrected it to £8k and now thinks that in the UK children can fight in the army is not a good place to be.

I think that if this had been a Tory MP there would have already been 100 pages slagging them off

To view the link you have to Register or Login
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal

Last edited by redandblue; 04-11-2017 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Surely being a hypocrite is almost a prerequisite for becoming a Labour candidate these days?
Old 04-11-2017, 09:08 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Surely being a hypocrite is almost a prerequisite for becoming a Labour candidate these days?
Gets you in for all of the partys I believe.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Gets you in for all of the partys I believe.
Part and parcel,of being an MP but being thick isn't.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Old 04-11-2017, 09:32 PM

salad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
I am traditionally a tory but like many not very happy at present and certainly did not vote for the woman last time and would not again. I like Corbyn in the same way that I like Ken Livingstone think that there are decent fellas and say what they mean (generally).

Corbyn though needs to get rid of this stupid bloody woman, sending her kid to private school should have bene enough to get rid of her there and then forever, then the maths for the police the way her views change with the wind and this latest comment about the armed forces says she is either as thick as shit, lazy and cant be bothered to research or has bad judgement in hiring researchers.

Having a shadow home secretary who thinks its costs £30 to put a new policeman on the street and when her error was pointed out corrected it to £8k and now thinks that in the UK children can fight in the army is not a good place to be.

I think that if this had been a Tory MP there would have already been 100 pages slagging them off

Is there one of these for Boris Johnson ? He is a joke of a politician and makes loads of mistakes
Old 04-11-2017, 09:42 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by salad fan club View Post
Is there one of these for Boris Johnson ? He is a joke of a politician and makes loads of mistakes
There is already a massive thread about how much of a cock “Boris” is.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:49 PM

drunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I suspect she's fully aware that the minimum age is 18 but bending the truth to suit her agenda...

After all, which party would a lower voting age benefit most?
Old 04-11-2017, 09:53 PM

Johnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnybegood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I cringe when I hear DA talk but then I heard of the abuse she gets from the media, social media, racists, sexists etc threatening her with rape, assault or just verbal abuse and intimidation.....off the chart compared to any other mp or any other celebrity I know. If this is another thread that looks at those media comments as a continuum of that abuse then shame on the perpetrators
Old 04-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
I cringe when I hear DA talk but then I heard of the abuse she gets from the media, social media, racists, sexists etc threatening her with rape, assault or just verbal abuse and intimidation.....off the chart compared to any other mp or any other celebrity I know. If this is another thread that looks at those media comments as a continuum of that abuse then shame on the perpetrators
This is reported in the independent I would suggest more about her being incompetent than anything else

Old 04-11-2017, 10:46 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Indy is clickbait, Diane Abbott generates a lot of hate clicks. Story is a non story.

What she said is less factually inaccurate and more she's misused a piece of language.

Last edited by Kidofwonder; 04-11-2017 at 10:57 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:54 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I don't like her and think it's mental that she's in the shadow cabinet, but I don't think what she said was really that bad. Arguably, it wasn't even wrong at all. If you can join the armed forces full time at 16 and train, are you not 'fighting for your country' at that point? Although you might not be on the front line, the training is all going towards that.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:59 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I don't like her and think it's mental that she's in the shadow cabinet, but I don't think what she said was really that bad. Arguably, it wasn't even wrong at all. If you can join the armed forces full time at 16 and train, are you not 'fighting for your country' at that point? Although you might not be on the front line, the training is all going towards that.
it's perfectly fine to think she's not much good but the way some people seem to wait for and seek out any small flub and mercilessly berate her is a bit rum.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:04 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
There is already a massive thread about how much of a cock “Boris” is.
The bloke is a cock.

This Maz dullard is everywhere. Whatever it is, why does it continue to pour its opinion on a forum for a subject that it knows completely nothing about. It's not even a matter of opinion, it's a proven fact that we are all aware of. A complete and utter dimwit.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
^^^

Although holding many of the views she does and sending her kids to public school should be enough to cause her sufficient embarrassment.

Unacceptable.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:08 AM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 05-11-2017, 12:42 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I admire her.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:47 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post
The bloke is a cock.
Yes he is, hence me mentioning the thread.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:50 AM
jft39

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I admire her.
Hopefully not in a patronising way.

She was the first black female MP which is all jolly good, but she is a terrible politician.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
^^^

Although holding many of the views she does and sending her kids to public school should be enough to cause her sufficient embarrassment.

Unacceptable.
I kind of see her side on that a little bit
Old 05-11-2017, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Hopefully not in a patronising way.

She was the first black female MP which is all jolly good, but she is a terrible politician.
she is like lots of well meaning radicals who end up in politics and then find out once the realities of office hit they are way out of their depth.