Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-11-2017, 01:12 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Hopefully not in a patronising way.

She was the first black female MP which is all jolly good, but she is a terrible politician.
I like how she argues. I agree / admit that the simple fact of where she reached as a black woman in the 70s and 80s burnishes her achievement, for me. That’s probably a bit patronising. Is it? Maybe.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:19 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Yes. Also, I assume you don’t get Andrew Neil’s “This Week” in your neck of the woods.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:26 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I know not of what you speak. If it’s a televisión programme and doesn’t last for two hours, four including the ads, nor feature women in bikinis having water poured on them, then no, it’s not on Spanish TV.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:32 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Unless it’s changed in the past year or so since I’ve seen it, it is not as you suggest. It did however feature a lechy old man, a lady and a Spaniard.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:49 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I don't like her and think it's mental that she's in the shadow cabinet, but I don't think what she said was really that bad. Arguably, it wasn't even wrong at all. If you can join the armed forces full time at 16 and train, are you not 'fighting for your country' at that point? Although you might not be on the front line, the training is all going towards that.
Then say "if you can join the armed forces not "if you can fight for your country" Either thick, incompetent or dishonest in all aspects she is a thorn in the side for Corbyn and I am thinking if he is daft enough to have this stupid woman as shadow HS what other stupid things may he pull ?

I don't like the woman but that is by the by the public school thing is unforgivable to me that is saying "we have a perfectly good school system but is it not perfectly good enough for my child" for what she is meant to represent this is dreadful. I do however think that she must be a very good local MP when you see what her percentage is and how many times she has been elected but stick a sock in her mouth and put her on the back bench
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 05-11-2017, 07:58 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Not sure that Jack Monroe is a worthy or unbasied person to use to support her
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 05-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
Not sure that Jack Monroe is a worthy or unbasied person to use to support her
Then neither are you to accuse her.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:09 AM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
I think there is a serious problem with the quality of person representing us in parliament. In recent years it has become clear that the average ability of a MP has dropped. The quality of debate, the number of stupid mistakes and the lack of leadership is way below what we should expect. It seems that becoming a MP is no longer attracting the best and the brightest
Old 05-11-2017, 08:12 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Whilst the article by Monroe is full of hyperbole it makes some excellent points.

Worth a read.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:12 AM

Panther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betrayPanther is like ice, their footing does betray
Did it ever? (With ref to Jordan’s Jacket above)
Old 05-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's Jacket View Post
I think there is a serious problem with the quality of person representing us in parliament. In recent years it has become clear that the average ability of a MP has dropped. The quality of debate, the number of stupid mistakes and the lack of leadership is way below what we should expect. It seems that becoming a MP is no longer attracting the best and the brightest
We are certainly not living in a golden age of politics.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:28 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
She's simply awful

Many politicians are of course but she's up there with the very worst

Corbyn puts up with her because of misguided loyalty from their previous shinanagins

Embarrassing really
Old 05-11-2017, 08:29 AM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
She's simply awful

Many politicians are of course but she's up there with the very worst

Corbyn puts up with her because of misguided loyalty from their previous shinanagins

Embarrassing really
As is your analysis.

Read the article.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:31 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I think she is just a bit shit at her job.... doesn’t make her a bad person.

I did see her be really horrible to a waitress once... maybe she was just having a bad day.
One of my pet hates is people that are rude to waiters/shop assistants
Old 05-11-2017, 08:58 AM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Did it ever? (With ref to Jordan’s Jacket above)
Certainly in the past it was seen as a job which had prestige and although you may not have agreed with policies or points of views they were at least presented in a professional manner and properly debated.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:03 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
As is your analysis.

Read the article.
She is awful though.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:15 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
As is your analysis.

Read the article.
My analysis has nothing to do with the article.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:19 AM
jft39

Quote:
Whilst the article by Monroe is full of hyperbole it makes some excellent points.

Worth a read.
It is so badly written I can’t finish it. Not sure why the Guardian binned her.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:41 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's Jacket View Post
Did it ever. You just hear about what they are up to now.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:45 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I don't like her and think it's mental that she's in the shadow cabinet, but I don't think what she said was really that bad. Arguably, it wasn't even wrong at all. If you can join the armed forces full time at 16 and train, are you not 'fighting for your country' at that point? Although you might not be on the front line, the training is all going towards that.
Corbyn and her is not just a story, so no surprise she is in the shadow cabinet. She just seems so dull looking and slow which she wasn't years ago. Hypocritical on private school for her kids but can't think of more than a handful of politicians who do it to make a difference to ordinary people, rather for themselves.