Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-11-2017, 06:54 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Shame she isn't a bit 'handsy'.

Probably only way to get rid of her. Maybe, she has a big dossier on those who like a grope or worse.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:17 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Maybe, she has a big dossier on those who like a grope or worse.
One would doubt that.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 07-11-2017, 08:24 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Boris is an arse.

This is a thread about DA. There's a separate thread about BJ

Do you honestly think DA is a good politician? Or do you just feel the need to defend her because she's Labour ? I'm not sure what would be worse ...
I think she has her moments, both good and bad. She clearly has talent, she’s not likely to have got to where she has without ability.

I’m not at all happy with her choice of school for her son. Pretty despicable to be honest.

I won’t defend someone simply because they’re Labour but the abuse she gets on line, on here and in the press is savage and unwarranted. Usually, but not always from thick racist wankers (see above) who live sad little lives bereft of achievement of any sort.

You’re right about Boris.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:52 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
She clearly has talent, she’s not likely to have got to where she has without ability.
Really ? lol. Ability to do what ??

ROLL ON DEATH !!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 07-11-2017, 09:01 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
You doth protest too much - you are deeply love Diane - all those love letters that have had no replies are eating into you
Old 07-11-2017, 09:03 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
You doth protest too much - you are deeply love Diane - all those love letters that have had no replies are eating into you

Old 07-11-2017, 09:10 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
well she leaves the house so that's you beat.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:11 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Boris is an arse.

This is a thread about DA. There's a separate thread about BJ

Do you honestly think DA is a good politician? Or do you just feel the need to defend her because she's Labour ? I'm not sure what would be worse ...
is DA a worse politician than Boris Johnson? if so detail why.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:11 PM

So, no one can state what this "ability" is ? Cant say I am surprised.

ROLL ON DEATH !!

Old 07-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why donít you just post a picture of a scantily clad woman instead of using words.

Itís your biggest achievement to date.

Itís not like youíve swept up any awards is it?
Old 07-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Why donít you just post a picture of a scantily clad woman instead of using words.

Itís your biggest achievement to date.

Itís not like youíve swept up any awards is it?

Women?
Old 07-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
is DA a worse politician than Boris Johnson? if so detail why.
Who's comparing DA to BJ ? And what would be the point in that ?

The thread is about DA.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:04 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Bj gets his fair share of criticism on here... DA hasn't been great... She's made a few questionable statements and some silly decisions.. I think she warrants criticism.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Who's comparing DA to BJ ? And what would be the point in that ?

The thread is about DA.
No.

The thread is calling Diane Abbott a liability. Singling her out for criticism amongst other MP's for being especially shit. I was merely suggesting that despite being a bit shit, her actions are far far less damaging to the people of this country than those of someone like say Boris Johnson, who has the same role DA occupied in the shadow cabinet in the actual cabinet. I don't think it's unfair to pose that question, though your inability to answer it is likely, rather telling.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
No.

The thread is calling Diane Abbott a liability. Singling her out for criticism amongst other MP's for being especially shit. I was merely suggesting that despite being a bit shit, her actions are far far less damaging to the people of this country than those of someone like say Boris Johnson, who has the same role DA occupied in the shadow cabinet in the actual cabinet. I don't think it's unfair to pose that question, though your inability to answer it is likely, rather telling.
Lol

KOW in spouting bollocks shocker

There's a Boris Johnson thread for your thoughts on him. I've just posted my general thoughts there, so don't feel the need to use the Diane Abbot thread to do the same. I haven't seen any comments about DA on the BJ thread ...although I haven't read it all.

DA is poor politician. Everyone in the PLP knows this. Why are you so defensive of someone who could scupper your chances in the next election if she's still around.

You just can't bring yourself to show any critisism of anyone connected to Labour. Even when it smacks you straight in the face. You're the Hdeagle of politics

It's a tad embarrassing
Old 07-11-2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Lol

KOW in spouting bollocks shocker

There's a Boris Johnson thread for your thoughts on him. I've just posted my general thoughts there, so don't feel the need to use the Diane Abbot thread to do the same. I haven't seen any comments about DA on the BJ thread ...although I haven't read it all.

DA is poor politician. Everyone in the PLP knows this. Why are you so defensive of someone who could scupper your chances in the next election if she's still around.

You just can't bring yourself to show any critisism of anyone connected to Labour. Even when it smacks you straight in the face. You're the Hdeagle of politics

It's a tad embarrassing
Did you read ALL of my post?
Old 07-11-2017, 10:39 PM

Still nobody can answer why Diane Abbott is especially shit to deserve her own thread
Old 07-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Did you read ALL of my post?
Yes

And again just now.

And ?
Old 07-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Still nobody can answer why Diane Abbott is especially shit to deserve her own thread
Because she is shit

Like Boris is shit. And he also has his own thread

Perhaps we should start a Kidofwonder thread as well
Old 07-11-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Because she is shit

Like Boris is shit. And he also has his own thread

Perhaps we should start a Kidofwonder thread as well

I didn't say I didn't think she was shit, I just said I don't think her shit-ness has negatively impacted the lives of the general public, mainly because of her lack of real responsibility. Unlike the former Mayor and Foreign Secretary.

Just lots of frothers who don't even support the Labour party going on about how damaging to the Labour party she is, despite never even considering they would vote Labour.