Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:16 PM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Hopefully flog him to Everton when Sam takes over. Only manager that can get a tune out of the guy.
Old 07-11-2017, 01:09 PM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Premier league football players get paid a small fortune and part of what they are expected to do for that money is look after their fitness. It's the least I'd expect of a highly paid professional athlete. Smoking anything can't be good for his fitness so this is unacceptable imo. Once he's retired as a millionaire aged 35 he can do what he wants.
Do you remember what it was like to be in your 20's? Now add fame and money...the fact most players stay out of trouble is actually quite remarkable and I think they deserve a little leeway on things like this.
Old 07-11-2017, 01:16 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Kebab View Post
Unprofessional, but so is my wanking in the work toilets when Im bored
kebab sauce....not good!
Old 07-11-2017, 02:37 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Hopefully flog him to Everton when Sam takes over. Only manager that can get a tune out of the guy.
Did even play that well for us under Big Sam. I know he got a vital winning goal against Boro and he was injured for a few games, but he didn't impress much me, last season.
It says a lot that an out of form right back, playing on the left, looked way better than PVA, on Sunday
Old 07-11-2017, 02:52 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Did even play that well for us under Big Sam. I know he got a vital winning goal against Boro and he was injured for a few games, but he didn't impress much me, last season.
It says a lot that an out of form right back, playing on the left, looked way better than PVA, on Sunday
He was certainly not worth 14 million unless there were other benefits (cough, cough) Sam?
Old 07-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quickly becoming one of my most hated Palace players. Fortunately the fact we still have Jordon Mutch means PvA could call my mother a slag & shag my sister, & he still wouldn't be the biggest c*nt at the club.

Last edited by gilesy14; 07-11-2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:10 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Can someone explain why Mutch gets such abuse? I realise he's not good enough, but in his defence the only time he ever played consistently he improved significantly, then was dropped by Pardew. Since then he's been rotting in the reserves, in the way of one or two players at any club at any given time. To my mind he's a poor footballer who was given a contract above their value by a pair of mugs, and now is disilusioned. Needs a move, and no doubt will go on a free to a lower champ club which would be his level.

PVA on the other hand has form for being a sulky, unprofessional git, and is putting in awful performances week on week, while having good natural talents. While he's in the squad he should be supported by the fans, but personally i cannot stand him. Has the talent, just thinks defending and concentrating are beneath him.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:13 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Johan Cruyff was famous for his smoking. (I feel slightly bad in using his name in a PVA thread).
Old 07-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
Can someone explain why Mutch gets such abuse? I realise he's not good enough, but in his defence the only time he ever played consistently he improved significantly, then was dropped by Pardew. Since then he's been rotting in the reserves, in the way of one or two players at any club at any given time. To my mind he's a poor footballer who was given a contract above their value by a pair of mugs, and now is disilusioned. Needs a move, and no doubt will go on a free to a lower champ club which would be his level.

PVA on the other hand has form for being a sulky, unprofessional git, and is putting in awful performances week on week, while having good natural talents. While he's in the squad he should be supported by the fans, but personally i cannot stand him. Has the talent, just thinks defending and concentrating are beneath him.
I think a lot of it stems from something in your post I would disagree with - I actually think Mutch is good enough, and could be an asset to a lot of clubs outside the top six. The problem is his effort and application - he just doesn't bother. Even when given the chance to prove himself under new managers, he just doesn't look interested. Three managers have come in since he signed, and not one has seen fit to have him consistently in the match day squad. And on the odd occasion he has been, he hasn't done what you'd expect and actually put in a performance worthy of him playing more frequently.

Maybe I'm wrong, and he just isn't good enough, but my frustration is that I think he is, but isn't bothering to try!
Old 07-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Penguin Liberation Front

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post

Because he is a lazy fecking shirker.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:48 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Quickly becoming one of my most hated Palace players. Fortunately the fact we still have Jordon Mutch means PvA could call my mother a slag & shag my sister, he still wouldn't be the biggest c*nt at the club.
'hated'? I am no fan of PVA as a player but that would be crazy.

Re the Daily Star story - WTF are they doing trying to whip a story out of that FFS. There is so much wrong in the world to write about at the moment and they want to make a fuss over a footballer going for a meal and have a smoke or whatever the right word is. If we start taking these 'rags' seriously then we only have ourselves to blame.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:49 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
'hated'? I am no fan of PVA as a player but that would be crazy.

Re the Daily Star story - WTF are they doing trying to whip a story out of that FFS. There is so much wrong in the world to write about at the moment and they want to make a fuss over a footballer going for a meal and have a smoke or whatever the right word is. If we start taking these 'rags' seriously then we only have ourselves to blame.
For the fee we paid & the way he seems to not really give a toss, he's not particularly likeable...
Old 07-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
For the fee we paid & the way he seems to not really give a toss, he's not particularly likeable...
Old 07-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
he is a Dutch pikey
Old 07-11-2017, 04:11 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Quickly becoming one of my most hated Palace players. Fortunately the fact we still have Jordon Mutch means PvA could call my mother a slag & shag my sister, he still wouldn't be the biggest c*nt at the club.
He needs to up his game for sure , but I certainly do not hate him and hope he comes good .
Old 07-11-2017, 04:51 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Johan Cruyff was famous for his smoking. (I feel slightly bad in using his name in a PVA thread).
Yeas but was a genius on the field. George Best would spend the night drinking and shagging then be the best player on the field. PVA is a very limited player and needs to give himself every advantage
Old 07-11-2017, 04:56 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
PVA is absolute crap. Sunderland laughed all the way to the bank..
Old 08-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
Do you remember what it was like to be in your 20's? Now add fame and money...the fact most players stay out of trouble is actually quite remarkable and I think they deserve a little leeway on things like this.
I don't. They maybe need better guidance and support from the clubs.