Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-11-2017, 03:18 PM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Loud bang

Did anyone else hear it and know what it was? Couldn't see any flares from where I was
Old 05-11-2017, 03:22 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Sako's arse backfiring.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:23 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Sako's arse backfiring.
Old 05-11-2017, 04:08 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
The sound of us dropping a division
Old 05-11-2017, 04:12 PM

BillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav434 View Post
Did anyone else hear it and know what it was? Couldn't see any flares from where I was
My foot going through the tv when Zahs missed.
Old 05-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
They do that every home game, apparently to alert Spurs fans to leave early if they want to avoid the queues at Wembley Central.
Old 05-11-2017, 04:27 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Spurs fans moaning on twitter about Palace fans throwing fireworks into the blue check pub at Wembley.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 05-11-2017, 04:27 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looked like a smoke bomb
Old 05-11-2017, 05:03 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Just a bloody loud bang. Didn't see any smoke.

Daft in today's climate.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:15 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
A loud banger was let off in our end followed by two flares. One red one blue.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:23 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Scared the shit out of me when it first went off
Old 05-11-2017, 05:39 PM

bhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It went off behind me, I felt the blast in the back of my legs before I heard it! The bomb dogs are clearly ineffective!
Old 05-11-2017, 05:41 PM

bhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As was most of the stewarding today.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:43 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Annoys me they can get into the ground as could equally be somdthing from a terrorist. Y
Old 05-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
These quotes are from the BHA tickets thread, where many myself included were expressing frustration at the reduced allocation. The posts below were made by a respected supporter who helped run the CPFC Supporters Club for many years and now sits as a supporter observer on the Safety Advisory Group, which comprises people like the Council Licensing Dept, Police, Stadium Management and the Sports Grounds Safety Authority. Maybe these meetings might normally be somewhat boring, however, how these bodies view Crystal Palace fans and their behaviour has an impact on ticket allocation decisions and how much we are (or aren't) trusted (and how strictly we are treated) in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post

Because of ..... those who set off flares and loud explosions at Chelsea last season all of the more reasonable fans can expect rigorous body searches and severe restrictions on bags. The history of this fixture and similar games against Charlton suggest that not all fans of either club can be trusted to behave in a reasonable manner, however small a minority they may actually be. The restrictions imposed at future games will entirely depend on our behaviour at these fixtures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post

Not everything is a conspiracy against Palace fans. We reap what we sow. Actions by a few at previous games like Chelsea or Liverpool result in restrictions on the many.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 05-11-2017 at 05:50 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:57 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
It was a quite large bang .. from the back right of our seats ... We all know who were in that corner.
Not a big deal really.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:03 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So. You fannies and your large bangs have stopped me getting a Brighton ticket so is a big deal for 1000 palace fans who nearly got a ticket
Old 05-11-2017, 06:04 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal clubber View Post
So. You fannies and your large bangs have stopped me getting a Brighton ticket so is a big deal for 1000 palace fans who nearly got a ticket
Allegedly ... Plus don't blame me I was twenty feet away.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:08 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Annoys me they can get into the ground as could equally be somdthing from a terrorist. Y
You must understand that if a terrorist wants to, they can. No amount of security screening will stop it but the appearance makes people "feel" safer.

We got to Wembley at 11.30 and left three cans in a plastic bag in a bush on Wembley Way in the hope that they might be there for "afters". Guess what. They were still there when we returned after the game.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:27 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal clubber View Post
They don't care, they have a ringfenced ticket allocation apparently.