Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:24 PM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
When we were in the Championship we had probably the worst club reputation. This is not the same sort of reputation that club ‘firms’ would gain in the 80’s but more a whole series of anti-social behaviour incidents. This information is shared by the Police intelligence officers and club security officers so it directly affects their match planning and the restrictions imposed on all our fans.

Laughable. We are always right near the bottom of arrest league tables when they are published.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:31 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I find the bangers annoying only because I have tinnitus and dont want to make it worse, but if I find those that have been sucked into project fear by the media in regard to hearing a bang go off and think it's terrorists is a stretch. Does anyone actually have this response, or are they worried for other hypothetical people that will have that response?
I suggest you look at videos of the Manchester bombing and the panic inside the arena.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:31 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
They don’t provide a visual spectacle, they scare kids and others and they do nothing for the atmosphere so all they do is serve to prove how daring and uncontrollably cool the black shirts are.

Still I can’t afford a corporate box so I guess it might be worth a try letting one or two off if it wins me a reserved section for me and my pals at all the big games.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:33 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
Went off right behind us. Not impressed and told them so.
bloody gremlins
Old 05-11-2017, 10:34 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
Laughable. We are always right near the bottom of arrest league tables when they are published.
Those figures are for inside grounds. I am including incidents away from grounds.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:35 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Can be fatal injuries from pyros in grounds.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:37 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Man U used to suffer reduced away allocations on Merseyside for persistent standing!
To view the link you have to Register or Login

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
They are thick .
gremlin on the loose

Gizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
bloody gremlins
Gremlins was not the words I used even shocked my husband

Last edited by Gizmo; 05-11-2017 at 10:44 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:38 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I find the bangers annoying only because I have tinnitus and dont want to make it worse, but if I find those that have been sucked into project fear by the media in regard to hearing a bang go off and think it's terrorists is a stretch. Does anyone actually have this response, or are they worried for other hypothetical people that will have that response?
I think people simply have the right not to be left in any doubt that a loud explosion in a stadium/arena is something they should feel edgy about.

Would you let one off on a tube and expect everyone to have a jolly good laugh about it?

They have no upside! Who thinks it helps the team or the atmosphere?
Old 05-11-2017, 10:41 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Tweet this to Parish, only way to stop this sort of crap going on by bringing it attention.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Yes! I do
Old 05-11-2017, 10:44 PM

It's made the media anyway. They will have a pic of who did it.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:44 PM

I think that's the point of them letting them off. They get a kick from reaction it causes.
If letting them off got no reaction then there would be no point in doing so.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
I think that's the point of them letting them off. They get a kick from reaction it causes.
If letting them off got no reaction then there would be no point in doing so.
The lifetime ban will make a bigger noise.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:48 PM

Lifetime bans or shorter ones can be difficult to enforce. Over the years I've seen a number of Palace fans at games while they are banned.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:53 PM

I think there has been a bit of give and take between club and HF. I stood next to Browett on a Sat morning at a Palace U18s match. There were rumours that HF would be doing a Holloway out protest at the afternoon 1st team home game.
I overheard Browett on phone saying protest all you want but not during the 90 mins as need you to support the team during the game. I assume he must have been speaking to the HF. And at 1st team game there was no protest during the 90 mins.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:54 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
New thread on HOL today - 'Trouble in Pub', apparently rival fans fighting each other away from the ground after the game. Not making any connections other than such reports back up the 'antisocial behaviour' rep. alluded to in earlier posts above.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 05-11-2017, 10:57 PM

It was at Blue Check Bar. Palace fans said there was some 50/50 aggro and then a Spurs fan pulled a knife.
Old 05-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
It was loud and scary, and that was just the fireworks I let off in my back garden