Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-11-2017, 03:42 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Erm what?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:44 PM

foresthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
It makes you wonder why we're always told that the problem is immigrants, refugees, the downtrodden, poor and dispossessed.
Poll Tax, bedroom tax. The poor need to up their game.
The problem is not the poor, it's obviously 'up top'

Most Premier footballers paid less tax than me last year.
Their accountant sets up an off-shore company, which the players pay their wages into. The players then take loans ex month (which aren't taxed) and are never repaid.

Someone mildly wealthy once told me, "you don't stay rich by giving your money away"
Old 06-11-2017, 04:11 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 06-11-2017, 04:22 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
What? You think these people are 'investing' in these places?

With the trillions going to such small islands surely then the streets are paved with gold. Are you just arguing for the sake of it or do you believe that all of this is right?
Arenít they paved with gold? The Isle of Mann has nearly 1000 private jets ( accirding to Corbyn the other day ). What an amazing thriving place that must be.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Aren’t they paved with gold? The Isle of Mann has nearly 1000 private jets ( accirding to Corbyn the other day ). What an amazing thriving place that must be.
Panama, Liberia and the Marshall Islands have , between them, nearly half the word’s fleet by tonnage. For flagging purposes.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:43 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
I was pointing out that its not illegal , it was specific to the Queen she probably has no idea where it was invested.
That there are a few on here complaining loudly about the super rich who are likely to find pensions and savings are just as "guilty" with funds invested abroad. Do you know where your pension funds any ISA are invested ? Yes there are issues but some of it is just non news
I'll re-arrange some of your words for you.
Ignorance is the refuge of the guilty.

I know where my pension money is invested, because I have a regular meeting with my IFA. We go through what I want to invest in and what I do not want to invest in.
Now, I'm not saying it's foolproof, but I am at least making the effort to invest ethically.
This load of c*nts don't give a shit.
This will all blow over, with a few minor tweaks that will be circumvented in short time. Once again proving that this country doesn't have a revolutionary bone in its rotting body.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:24 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I'll re-arrange some of your words for you.
Ignorance is the refuge of the guilty.

I know where my pension money is invested, because I have a regular meeting with my IFA. We go through what I want to invest in and what I do not want to invest in.
Now, I'm not saying it's foolproof, but I am at least making the effort to invest ethically.
This load of c*nts don't give a shit.
This will all blow over, with a few minor tweaks that will be circumvented in short time. Once again proving that this country doesn't have a revolutionary bone in its rotting body.
Really so you think everyone has there own IFA. Many of us contribute or contributed to a company pension scheme with very little say in investments. The savings in ISAs but do we worry about where the moneys invested. If in an ISA well it avoids the tax we would of paid is that not avoidance. There is a lot of self righteous indignation by some on here ( and I remove you from that comment you obviously try) who are benefiting from the practice and will exercise the same behaviour given the opportunity. Who will benefit through pensions interest from investments in some dodgy firms and I include me in that.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Panama, Liberia and the Marshall Islands have , between them, nearly half the wordís fleet by tonnage. For flagging purposes.
Six years ago, Cunard reflagged their entire fleet from Southampton to Bermuda for tax reasons. I was astonished at the time that there was so little fuss about this in the newspapers.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-11-2017, 05:36 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
What is flagging?
Old 06-11-2017, 05:37 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Six years ago, Cunard reflagged their entire fleet from Southampton to Bermuda for tax reasons. I was astonished at the time that there was so little fuss about this in the newspapers.
Maz I know the cruise ships I have been on were registered in Panama I think. The point I was making is that for many the benefit in this case the fact the holiday is cheaper because of the savings in tax by these firms , will play no part in the selection of who we use to go on holiday with.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
What is flagging?
Where a ship is registered, officially its homeport.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-11-2017, 05:46 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
What is flagging?
My libido. Not that it's any of your business.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
My sex life, not that it's of anyone's business, least of all mine.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 06-11-2017, 05:59 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Arenít they paved with gold? The Isle of Mann has nearly 1000 private jets ( accirding to Corbyn the other day ). What an amazing thriving place that must be.
If you think the Isle of Man is paved with gold you obviously haven't been there. I doubt the residents on that large council estate on the edge of Douglas would agree. If you haven't seen it there's a video online of that bar featured in the roughest pubs in Britain series.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:04 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Always going to be difficult for Britain to lecture because the FTSE is stuffed with multinationals that do very little actual business in the UK. How much real activity do Rio Tinto, Broken Hill Properties, Glencore and Anglo Americam do in the UK? Okay, that won't necessarily be of concern to those of us with a fully funded pension from an employer who will always pay out but for most people in future the profits and dividends are needed.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:24 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
If you think the Isle of Man is paved with gold you obviously haven't been there. I doubt the residents on that large council estate on the edge of Douglas would agree. If you haven't seen it there's a video online of that bar featured in the roughest pubs in Britain series.
That series could only have been bettered if David Attenborough had narrated it.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Weird. Flagging doesnít normally impact tax (the point was there could be all sorts of reasons why someone might register a plane in the Isle of Man). Maybe there are different rules for cruise liners.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:28 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Always going to be difficult for Britain to lecture because the FTSE is stuffed with multinationals that do very little actual business in the UK. How much real activity do Rio Tinto, Broken Hill Properties, Glencore and Anglo Americam do in the UK? Okay, that won't necessarily be of concern to those of us with a fully funded pension from an employer who will always pay out but for most people in future the profits and dividends are needed.
I don't understand your point. Are we not to criticise or discuss it because many people benefit? And do you not see a difference between pension savings and the revelations coming out in the Paradise Papers?
Old 06-11-2017, 06:43 PM

Johnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Weird. Flagging doesnít normally impact tax (the point was there could be all sorts of reasons why someone might register a plane in the Isle of Man). Maybe there are different rules for cruise liners.
The country of registration affects the rules the ship has to operate under. One of the main benefits of a "flag of convenience" such as Panama is that owners can use much cheaper foreign labour to crew it