Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-11-2017, 12:28 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
You're confusing two separate but closely aligned issues. We (US/UK) have every right to target AQ affiliated extremists in Yemen. According to the Attorney General it is ungoverned and presents a direct threat to the UK. Hence the air strikes targeting terrorist plotting to attack the West. The Saudi's obviously have a wider scope to their own activities.
Do you know who the Houthis are?

(Edit - I see that Socrates got there before me.)
Old 09-11-2017, 12:34 PM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
If by AQ you mean Al Quaeda sympathisers then we're bombing the wrong side. The Houthis, who we and the US are helping the Saudis to bomb, are predominantly Shia muslims - anathema to AQ. The Saudis, on the other hand....

I mean AQ terrorists in Yemen who are plotting each and every day to attack the West. Iím not talking about ďsympathisersĒ.

Also Saudi suffers an acute threat from AQ and is dealing with active plots on a daily basis.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:35 PM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saudi Arabia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Do you know who the Houthis are?

(Edit - I see that Socrates got there before me.)

I do thanks. See above - in fact you appear to have misunderstood the situation and our focus in Yemen.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:41 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
I mean AQ terrorists in Yemen who are plotting each and every day to attack the West. Iím not talking about ďsympathisersĒ.

Also Saudi suffers an acute threat from AQ and is dealing with active plots on a daily basis.

Carry on McpfcS. Your commentary is amusing.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:43 PM

Saudi Arabia

Quote:

Ha I take that as acceptance that you misunderstood the post and the conflict in Saudi. No probs.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:47 PM

You can take it anyway you choose as far as I'm concerned.

I've never been to Saudi Arabia (or Yemen) but I reckon I know far more about it all than you do.

So carry on posting, as I said it's amusing.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
You can take it anyway you choose as far as I'm concerned.

I've never been to Saudi Arabia (or Yemen) but I reckon I know far more about it all than you do.

So carry on posting, as I said it's amusing.

Brilliant

Ps Iím not even sure what youíre disputing?
Old 09-11-2017, 12:49 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I do thanks. See above - in fact you appear to have misunderstood the situation and our focus in Yemen.
Oh, I think most people with their eyes open are well aware of the true situation.

And it isn't the line parroted out by this government in support of the disgusting Saudi regime, who are happy to slaughter 1000's to provide some prop against Iran.

From our side, add in energy promises and arms sales again. Blimey, it's the same old bollocks.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:50 PM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:

what a complete fool isnt he?a buffoonish moron glued to CNN and Fox News and reading The Daily Mail, and all of a sudden is an expert on the Middle East,his cluelessness is brightening up my day.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Oh, I think most people with their eyes open are well aware of the true situation.

And it isn't the line parroted out by this government in support of the disgusting Saudi regime, who are happy to slaughter 1000's to provide some prop against Iran.

From our side, add in energy promises and arms sales again. Blimey, it's the same old bollocks.

Iím not disputing that the Saudis actions in Yemen are controversial. I was making the point that the US/UKís direct interest in Yemen is against AQ not Houthis.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:53 PM

Saudi Arabia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
what a complete fool isnt he?a buffoonish moron glued to CNN and Fox News and reading The Daily Mail, and all of a sudden is an expert on the Middle East,his cluelessness is brightening up my day.

So what are you disputing in this issue?

Why donít you report me for explaining the situation in Saudi to you Poor little snowflake - still wants to be abusive but cryís to daddy when it comes back in his direction.

Ps Iíd certainly never read the Mail or watch Fox.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:54 PM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:
So what are you disputing in this issue?

Why don’t you report me for explaining the situation in Saudi to you

Ps I’d certainly never read the Mail or watch Fox.
carry on with your clueless drivel its quite amusing, you'll get reported when I see fit to report you which probably wont be very long considering your recent past, you are having to be on best behaviour now.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
carry on with your clueless drivel its quite amusing

I thought you had me on ignore. Iím afraid thereís few people more clueless than you on here.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:57 PM

Saudi Arabia

Quote:
carry on with your clueless drivel its quite amusing, you'll get reported when I see fit to report you which probably wont be very long considering your recent past, you are having to be on best behaviour now.

Youíre the one that canít communicate on here without being abusive.

Interesting that the mods have seen you for who you are now. You reported me previously only for the mods to conclude you were the aggressor

You still havenít explained what you are disputing re Saudi?
Old 09-11-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Youíre the one that canít communicate on here without being abusive.

Interesting that the mods have seen you for who you are now. You reported me previously only for the mods to conclude you were the aggressor

You still havenít explained what you are disputing re Saudi?
carry on with your commentary on the conflict, its riveting that way I wont bother watching TV, buying newspapers or going online, I've got it all summarised here LOL.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
carry on with your commentary on the conflict, its riveting that way I wont bother watching TV, buying newspapers or going online, I've got it all summarised here LOL.

Again what point are you disputing?

Oh youíre just being a knob.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Again what point are you disputing?

Oh youíre just being a knob.
your next post on the conflict Confucius?
Old 09-11-2017, 01:09 PM

Quote:
your next post on the conflict Confucius?

What do you disagree with?

Oh you donít know do you because youíve got no locus (look it up) on anything. You just get utility from being abusive.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
It's like Gulf States Newsletter in here
Old 09-11-2017, 01:19 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
My personal view is that the Crown Prince might be a bit of a loose cannon
The fact Trump is a fan says it all really.

I wonder how the Iranians are taking this all now.