Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-11-2017, 09:39 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have you tried parking at the Emirates, Spurs or Chelsea, or trying to get a tube after these matches? At Palace there is plenty of free parking nearby, great access to three train stations with links from two major London stations and from the South Coast or 20 minute walk to East Croydon (less than walk the walk to Seven Sisters). The thing that makes our ground harder is the fact that it is further South than other London clubs and therefore further round M25 if driving and further from Euston/Kings Cross if arriving from the North.
Old 13-11-2017, 09:46 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Have you tried parking at the Emirates, Spurs or Chelsea, or trying to get a tube after these matches? At Palace there is plenty of free parking nearby, great access to three train stations with links from two major London stations and from the South Coast or 20 minute walk to East Croydon (less than walk the walk to Seven Sisters). The thing that makes our ground harder is the fact that it is further South than other London clubs and therefore further round M25 if driving and further from Euston/Kings Cross if arriving from the North.
Parking i agree but that just inevitable because they are central london. As for the tube.. yes.. have had no issue whatsever getting away from chelsea, arsenal, spurs or west ham. Transport links aside the places are just nicer places to be. I don't think there is any debate about that is there? I just don't gettiing hating west ham on any level other than the stadium bowl itself. A very enjoyable place to spend time.

anyway.. first stage for west brom tickets tomorrow :-)

Last edited by scro; 13-11-2017 at 09:48 AM.
Old 13-11-2017, 10:37 AM

Joe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Forgive me for saying but your idea of a 'decent experience' sounds just a little bit dull and sterile if you ask me but if you don't enjoy standing in an inch of piss singing Palace songs then I guess we were never likely to agree on what is and what isn't a good time.
Old 13-11-2017, 10:42 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.L View Post
Forgive me for saying but your idea of a 'decent experience' sounds just a little bit dull and sterile if you ask me but if you don't enjoy standing in an inch of piss singing Palace songs then I guess we were never likely to agree on what is and what isn't a good time.
I personally like a bit of both.. hence why I rate chelsea as the best overall. Old style ground for atmosphere but in a great part of london for grabbing some lunch and a drink before and after. All a stones throw from civilisation. Certainly puts the cherry's or the prince of wales followed by a slow stopper to victoria to shame.

Last edited by scro; 13-11-2017 at 10:50 AM.
Old 13-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
The majority of pubs around Selhurst/Norwood/Thornton Heath are awful, but I'd still rather drink in them than a Premier Inn at Westfield.

I just wish the club would re-open Crystals so there's somewhere half decent to drink at the ground before 1.30pm.
Old 13-11-2017, 12:55 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
The majority of pubs around Selhurst/Norwood/Thornton Heath are awful, but I'd still rather drink in them than a Premier Inn at Westfield.

I just wish the club would re-open Crystals so there's somewhere half decent to drink at the ground before 1.30pm.
Yep, Crystals was ideal for us too.
Old 13-11-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

You are literally coming at the london stadium from the wrong angle. No need to go to westfield at all.
Old 13-11-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Yep, Crystals was ideal for us too.
Crystals was at least convenient with a decent queue system. Always preferred glaziers pre match but long gone are those days.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:15 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Crystals was at least convenient with a decent queue system. Always preferred glaziers pre match but long gone are those days.
Convenient is the word, opened earlier than the stadium bars and I really have no desire to enter the stadium itself too early.
Old 13-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Have you tried parking at the Emirates, Spurs or Chelsea, or trying to get a tube after these matches? At Palace there is plenty of free parking nearby, .
Always go by car to Arsenal and White Hart Lane. It is a myth that there is no free street parking nearby, most people are just assume it is impossible or don't want to go to the trouble of doing some basic research to find it.

I'll concede that Chelsea is a bugger to find free street parking near.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-11-2017, 08:46 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I suspect that is because the 'basic research' provides contrary advice.
Arsenal Website
Supporters are strongly advised not to drive to Emirates Stadium. The ground is situated in a mainly residential area with an extensive Event Day Parking Scheme in operation. Only car owners with resident's permits will be allowed to park on-street in the designated areas and any cars parked illegally will be towed away.
Read more at To view the link you have to Register or Login
Away Fans Website
Parking is limited around the Emirates, with an extensive residents only parking scheme in operation on matchdays. A better option may be to park a little further out near a tube station, Cockfosters for example, and then get the tube to the Emirates.
Old 14-11-2017, 10:50 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyway back on thread

9 match tickets purchased this morning. £14 return London to Brum, Can't wait, cracking away day in my book.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:17 AM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Where is best to get tickets for this? Upper or lower tier?
Old 14-11-2017, 11:18 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post
Anyway back on thread

9 match tickets purchased this morning. £14 return London to Brum, Can't wait, cracking away day in my book.
where did you get train tickets that cheap from?

From memory, isnt West Brom all one tier? Upper probably refers to back half.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I suspect that is because the 'basic research' provides contrary advice.
Arsenal Website
Supporters are strongly advised not to drive to Emirates Stadium. The ground is situated in a mainly residential area with an extensive Event Day Parking Scheme in operation. Only car owners with resident's permits will be allowed to park on-street in the designated areas and any cars parked illegally will be towed away.
Read more at To view the link you have to Register or Login
Away Fans Website
Parking is limited around the Emirates, with an extensive residents only parking scheme in operation on matchdays. A better option may be to park a little further out near a tube station, Cockfosters for example, and then get the tube to the Emirates.
Basic research involves looking up the extent of the controlled parking zone on the Islington Council website, making a note of where the zone ends, and parking in the first road outside that zone. Approx 12 minutes walk. Glad that most people don't make the effort to do the same of course.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-11-2017, 12:00 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post

Search from Marylebone to Birmingham- I got a single for £3 (with a railcard) last week.

It's all one tier with a walkway somewhere in the middle.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:01 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellioteagle1 View Post
Where is best to get tickets for this? Upper or lower tier?
There aren't really two tiers - it's a single tier stand with lower and upper sections, so it just depends on whether you prefer to be nearer the front or the back.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:03 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post

from here To view the link you have to Register or Login

Same price on Trainline as well, Now it's £17.

Marlyebone to Brum return,Train takes 1h 48 mins up there and a bit longer back.

Also saves using Virgin out of Euston, Virgin seem to over sell their trains and you end up sitting on the floor or standing from recent experiences. Or just plain refuse to let you on because the train is full, as happened at Liverpool away.

It's all 1 tier at West brom.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:17 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks for the info. Looking for atmosphere so is the upper better?
Old 14-11-2017, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellioteagle1 View Post
Thanks for the info. Looking for atmosphere so is the upper better?
Yes definitely the upper blocks.

The best seats in my opinion are in A3 nearest to the West brom support. You are also behind the goal in this block rather than off to the side, these tickets will be sold last though as the box office fills up the stand from the other side first (A1 and A4 first).