Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 06-11-2017, 04:30 PM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Best place for downloads

I haven't downloaded for ages now, and no space for CDs, so where do people recommend?

In the past I have used:

Itunes - But can't stand their rule about music only being downloadable on 5 devices
Amazon - I'd rather buy off someone who pays their taxes
Tesco - OK

Last edited by Raggy; 06-11-2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
I just use Spotify now. Can't remember the last time I paid for a download.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller

Last edited by Thanet Eagle; 08-11-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old 08-11-2017, 03:12 PM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spotify and then buy vinyl (though realise that doesn't help you!).
Old 08-11-2017, 03:17 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
How does Spotify work offline? Can you download unlimited songs to have on the go?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 08-11-2017, 03:39 PM
9dw

Roadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
How does Spotify work offline? Can you download unlimited songs to have on the go?
For Spotify Premium, I think you can download up to 10,000 tracks for offline listening, split equally between 3 devices.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:11 PM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
For Spotify Premium, I think you can download up to 10,000 tracks for offline listening, split equally between 3 devices.
What happens to the tracks if you leave Spotify? Can you keep them?
Old 10-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
No.