Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-11-2017, 10:01 AM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Luka playing friendly in south Korea Tuesday

Roy get him out of this /Luka drop out simple. Tuesday before Everton game.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
shit thread
Old 07-11-2017, 10:09 AM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
shit thread
Its a very valid discussion point. I think having a key player travel half the world before a massive game.
Come back with a bit more shit ****.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If its being played at 8pm South Korea time on Tueday he could potentially be back in the UK by Wednesday morning.

Not an issue.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:47 AM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
So you expect a former International manager to break the rules in favour of his club? Risk of injury to players on international duty is something every top flight manager has to face.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:52 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Hire Lewis Hamilton's private jet for a cheap quick trip back.... Right now he needs to show some business use... Lewis rentajet!
Old 07-11-2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
So you expect a former International manager to break the rules in favour of his club? Risk of injury to players on international duty is something every top flight manager has to face.
Being a former Int manager he will also know friendlies are not mandatory and he can be pulled out. Thats why its a discussion point. The rest of squad will be back early next week.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Chungy will probably injure him.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:56 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not crucial to us as some believe, good penalty taker but he's not performing that we'll.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:58 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
I see Serbia are playing a friendly against China first on Friday, then South Korea.

It certainly is a significant demand to place on the Serbian players based in Europe (which is presumably most of them?) to take part in this trip to Asia in the midst of their league seasons.

Normally I’d say that if you employ an international player then you have to accept that they will have these demands. However, I think Serbia are taking the micky arranging such a long trip for friendlies at this time.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any Icelandic internationals based in Europe (including Everton's Gylfi Sigurdsson) have a nice little fixture in Qatar next Tuesday 16:30 ko our time.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:20 PM

laboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't the South American players have to travel further on a much more regular basis?
Old 07-11-2017, 02:07 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
or let him play himself into better form for us
Old 07-11-2017, 02:27 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
It's just a reality of football that players - and not just our players - play international matches, friendlies, etc and often have to travel long distances between club games to do so. Several Premier League clubs will have more than half their squad absent during this period. It's a stupid, entitled view to think that we should somehow be exempt from this.
Old 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Could be worse, could be North Korea.
Old 07-11-2017, 02:35 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Hopefully he'll find his form and passing

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 07-11-2017, 02:41 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
It's just a reality of football that players - and not just our players - play international matches, friendlies, etc and often have to travel long distances between club games to do so. Several Premier League clubs will have more than half their squad absent during this period. It's a stupid, entitled view to think that we should somehow be exempt from this.
I haven’t suggested Luka should be exempt.

I do think buying players who play for distant countries (such as those in Africa or Asia) is something that a club has to consider v carefully. But it shouldn’t be that much of a deal if you buy a European player nowadays.

And ofcourse some clubs have considerably more strength in depth than Palace do.

But I do think the clubs are entitled to express an opinion on Serbia choosing to play a mini tournament in Asia during the competitive season. There must have been closer alternatives, and this is probably all about the money for them.

Luka will probably return on Wednesday, maybe Thursday. He’ll have had a v long flight and an 8 hour time difference. Then training on Friday to play on Saturday. Not impossible, but much more tiring than if Serbia had played their friendlies in Europe.

I trust they’ve paid for a decent seat/bed for him, so he can maybe rest during the flight back.
Old 07-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
Don't be silly.
Check the opt-outs by Liverpool, ManCity and Spurs (although that could be because nobody really wants to play for Southgate). The Germany and Brazil friendlies are now pointless, although they will both probably field youth teams.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:08 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Being a former Int manager he will also know friendlies are not mandatory and he can be pulled out. Thats why its a discussion point. The rest of squad will be back early next week.
This surprised me so I did a little research … As far as I can see, Fifa say clubs have to release players for all matches including friendlies as long as they are on dates on Fifa's 'international match calendar' …

To view the link you have to Register or Login

As far as I can see, South Korea's match v Serbia next Tuesday is within Fifa's early November international window, so clubs do have to release players for this game.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
This surprised me so I did a little research … As far as I can see, Fifa say clubs have to release players for all matches including friendlies as long as they are on dates on Fifa's 'international match calendar' …

As far as I can see, South Korea's match v Serbia next Tuesday is within Fifa's early November international window, so clubs do have to release players for this game.
Fair enough..good research mate. Serbian manager/federation must be keen to get some games against different type of opponent before Russia.