Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 08-11-2017, 09:04 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Slimani - Jan 18

Rumoured here (To view the link you have to Register or Login) that both ourselves and Rennes are interested in bringing him in and he is determined to leave in January.

Also says Rennes do not have the money for a permanent deal, and we know we do not have the space for a loan.

Not sure he has done anything to 'prove' the fee Leicester paid so maybe we would be after a discount to buy him?
Old 08-11-2017, 09:12 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
No thanks. We've already taken one dud from them.

He had his chance a few seasons back.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:40 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
If the fee was sensible then yes. He needs regular game time to show what he can do, I was impressed when we played them in the 1-0 defeat up there. Marco Silva has been keen on him who worked with him when he got the best out of him so there's clearly something there.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:19 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There is no doubting his scoring pedigree previously but has struggled since joining, is it then a question he has Not been able to adapt to English football is the question, as Leicester are a better passing team so creating greater opportunities than Palace, yet he found it hard to adjust.
My biggest concern would be yet another "big striker" is not our priority with Benteke and Wickham returning, it needs someone who would complement eachother if we were to play Two upfront, or would mean if he joins leaving possibly TWO of the Three on the bench as i can't see Roy playing with Two big men, and there is no way can we afford to pay approx 25m for him to sit on the bench nor would he.
It would only happen if we intend selling Benteke in my opinion.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't see any other mid lower PL club doing business with us unless we offer ludicrous amounts of money

They'll all be looking to cut our throats I would imagine.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:44 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Unless we're planning on playing with two target men I can't see us splashing out the kind of money it'd take to bring him in.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Would be pretty happy with this to be honest.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:58 AM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Can't see any other mid lower PL club doing business with us unless we offer ludicrous amounts of money

They'll all be looking to cut our throats I would imagine.
It's all ludicrous money these days.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:18 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
There is no doubting his scoring pedigree previously but has struggled since joining, is it then a question he has Not been able to adapt to English football is the question, as Leicester are a better passing team so creating greater opportunities than Palace, yet he found it hard to adjust.
My biggest concern would be yet another "big striker" is not our priority with Benteke and Wickham returning, it needs someone who would complement eachother if we were to play Two upfront, or would mean if he joins leaving possibly TWO of the Three on the bench as i can't see Roy playing with Two big men, and there is no way can we afford to pay approx 25m for him to sit on the bench nor would he.
It would only happen if we intend selling Benteke in my opinion.
Has played 1388 minutes for Leicester, equivalent to just under 15.5 games and has 7 goals an 5 assists in that time.

Can you please define how he has struggled? He has struggled to get in the team yes, but when on the pitch he has been involved in a goal on average every 115 minutes. Almost 1 a game.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:23 AM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Rumoured here (To view the link you have to Register or Login) that both ourselves and Rennes are interested in bringing him in and he is determined to leave in January.

Also says Rennes do not have the money for a permanent deal, and we know we do not have the space for a loan.
We could send RLC back?
Old 08-11-2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
We could send RLC back?
There is surely a question mark over both loans - if they are not going to be first choice, are they in areas that a key enough to accommodate one of the loans?

we have played 990 minutes so far (excluding added time) and of that the 2 loans have played:
TFM - 702 (71%) 6th most
RLC - 541 (55%) 11th most

There was a rumour that Chelsea insert into all their loan deals a clause that if they don't play a certain amount then they are recalled in Jan.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:39 AM

libran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is this not another target man? We've already got two.
We need a smaller skill based creative striker to offer something different
Old 08-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

There was a rumour that Chelsea insert into all their loan deals a clause that if they don't play a certain amount then they are recalled in Jan.
Did they forget that when we had Remi then?
Old 08-11-2017, 11:40 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
There is surely a question mark over both loans - if they are not going to be first choice, are they in areas that a key enough to accommodate one of the loans?

we have played 990 minutes so far (excluding added time) and of that the 2 loans have played:
TFM - 702 (71%) 6th most
RLC - 541 (55%) 11th most

RLC was injured for most of the missing time while TFM is a must on the right side as Joel had a few stinkers
Old 08-11-2017, 11:42 AM

BillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for you
Surely this would only happen if we sell Benteke? I think we would be much better off keeping Benteke and then buying another forward who can play across a forward line. If Benteke gets injured then we have cover but more often we could use as a wide forward or as a number 10.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Did they forget that when we had Remi then?
Sorry i should clarify - it is in young players loan deal apparently.

Remy has 4 in 5 games in La Liga
Old 08-11-2017, 01:42 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowieslovechild View Post
No thanks. We've already taken one dud from them.

He had his chance a few seasons back.
This. He must be 30 now too. If we had a loan slot free I would consider it but as we don't, it's a no from me
Old 08-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Remy has 4 in 5 games in La Liga
I know.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:53 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by libran View Post
Is this not another target man? We've already got two.
We need a smaller skill based creative striker to offer something different
Nice to see someone here seeing it the same way. We could do with a Danny Ings style player, someone who can score a few but will actually create a goal from the middle. You know, the kind of player we never buy, the kind of player we always need and the kind that would have made FDB's system work even after Wilf was injured...
Old 08-11-2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I know.
Thought you might. Was it the 3rd he got against Malaga?