Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 10-11-2017, 08:27 AM

eagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
I think Chelsea disagree, if the rumours are to be believed.
I didnt say that slimani is a better striker than benteke; but i do think he suits our style of play better.

Slimani will close down opposition defences and will work the channels.

Annoyingly with benteke, we just have a tensency to go direct to him.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:20 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
After quite sometime at the club after having paid 29m he has still failed to cement a regular first team place in the League, surely for a reason? that is how i would define a player struggling and failing to establish himself.
Your stats of 7 goals in 15 games are impressive, but what you failed to state is they did not all come in the League, mainly as a sub and in Cup games does that not say management did not rate him as a starter for a reason, even with that impressive scoring rate you state.
Are you then saying we should sign Slimani and also keep Benteke and Wickham? so where do you see them in the team without it being unbalanced, and do you think we would be able to afford ALL THREE players hefty wages knowing possibly TWO would be on the bench, are we in a financial position as a club to be able to do so? and that was the point i was making if you read properly what i had said, i would not have objections to signing him but surely it would then mean selling CB to balance the books.
He's not getting past vardy or oziacki. Leicester actually have a very good strike force I think. The issue we have is cw is coming back from a year out he probably won't be back to speed until after the summer. We need 3 number 9s. One in the team, one on the bench and one as cover/rotational, that would be conner as he will need easing in.

If we got either ulloa or Slimani I wouldn't be unhappy.

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 12-11-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:46 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
He's not getting past vardy or oziacki. Leicester actually have a very good strike force I think. The issue we have is cw is coming back from a year out he probably won't be back to speed until after the summer. We need 3 number 9s. One in the team, one on the bench and one as cover/rotational, that would be conner as he will need easing in.

If we got either ulloa or Slimani I wouldn't be unhappy.
Don't forget Ihenachao

Clinton Morrison.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
He'd be decent back up, he's also got something to prove
Old 12-11-2017, 07:23 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
didn't they recently turn down £28m for him and hasn't he been injured a fair bit for Leicester ?
Old 30-12-2017, 01:49 PM

KP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle-leg View Post
I didnt say that slimani is a better striker than benteke; but i do think he suits our style of play better.

Slimani will close down opposition defences and will work the channels.

Annoyingly with benteke, we just have a tensency to go direct to him.
You should of he is and should be bought in Jan
Old 30-12-2017, 05:08 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
I reckon we'll get Crouch.
He'd be fine and allow us to buy 2 midfielders
Old 30-12-2017, 05:46 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
I reckon we'll get Crouch.
Good grief NO
Old 30-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Good grief NO
Stokes best player, no way Hughes would let him go
Old 30-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Slimani has been awful for Leicester as has Musa though neither have had decent runs in the first team.

Not inconceivable that either might end up at Palace but for a lot less than they paid for them.

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 30-12-2017, 06:29 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dal View Post
Slimani has been awful for Leicester as has Musa though neither have had decent runs in the first team.

Not inconceivable that either might end up at Palace but for a lot less than they paid for them.
Ulloa doesn't seem to feature much either, I wonder...............
"Thatís the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 31-12-2017, 07:34 PM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ulloa is championship level
Old 31-12-2017, 11:29 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikie Punisher View Post
Ulloa doesn't seem to feature much either, I wonder...............
Are we short of bollards at the training ground?
Old 01-01-2018, 09:43 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Sporting life link Watford , Southampton, Everton with him not us .
Old 01-01-2018, 09:43 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Nailed on to link up with Marco Silva again.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:55 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Do you know who the reporter was? Bruce millington( I think ) is a huge Palace fan.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:28 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
He’s been a huge flop.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:32 AM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
Ulloa is championship level
People said that about Campbell and Jerome but we've needed squad players like that with our striker situation this season. Ulloa could do a job (as a squad player) even if he does look like a sex offender, although I'd offer a smallish transfer fee and walk away immediately if It got silly.
"Thatís the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 01-01-2018, 01:53 PM

The Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We need a more mobile striker - which Slimani is. Ok he’s an unproven Prem Striker - but we’re unlikely to blow all our transfer cash on one of those so an element of risk will be involved in whoever we buy. I think he’d be decent at the right price. ( but would prefer Ings).
Old 01-01-2018, 02:09 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Starts for Leicester today