Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-11-2017, 11:47 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
Haha you wish. See you in 2022
So you are defending this omnishambles of a government and want more of their incompetence for another four years?
Old 09-11-2017, 12:05 AM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Old 09-11-2017, 12:17 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
What a wanker ...
Old 09-11-2017, 12:19 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
So you are defending this omnishambles of a government and want more of their incompetence for another four years?
Don't bother ...

Old 09-11-2017, 12:30 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Haha you wish. See you in 2022
2022 . I needed cheering up and that made me laugh.

I'll be shocked if May makes it to 2018. Leadership election with a host of incapable buffoons vying for the top job. An election will have to be called subsequently and it's goodbye Tories.

Isn't Damien Green tipped to be the next cabinet minister to go next week? That's three in a couple of weeks. Boris could - and really should - make it four.

I can't stop thinking of Cameron in Parliament on the day he resigned shouting at Corbyn 'the no hoper' to 'Go man!'.
Old 09-11-2017, 03:08 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
How ******* thick was that bollocks she was spouting?
Old 09-11-2017, 04:44 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Is this all a stitch up?

Looks like they have had enough of trying to implement Brexit ... cue a general election ... better to be out of power and let Labour take the flack?
As conspiracy theories go it's not a bad one.

Alternatively they might just be shit at everything.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:35 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Totally disagree with her on just about everything, though I do admire her for getting where she has does look like she was promoted way above her pay grade. The problem is whilst I think her stance on Brexit is wrong the electorate voted for it. More scary the stance on capital punishment sure its totally insane to me the last survey shows still that in a vote the country would agree with her (yes I know the figures show its 45% to 39% You Gov but with dont knows it would go in favour).
I dont understand and therefore agree with a the conspiracy theories , these meetings were never kept quiet there are tweets of her attending at least one of them. Now the argument she hated the civil servants so ignored them might be correct so are we saying we are still letting the civil service run foreign policy.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:48 AM

Socrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
so are we saying we are still letting the civil service run foreign policy.
Believe me, I have scant respect for our senior civil servants having seen them close up (I was going to put "in action" but that would convey a totally unwarranted impression") but the truth of the matter is that putting a complete tyro in charge of foreign relations without any moderating influences is extremely dangerous (see Trump, D). How it works is SPADS come up with policies; the Minister is persuaded (or agrees without really paying attention); the senior civil servants politely explain why such a course of action might give rise to "difficulties"; the MoD argue that it would hinder our strategic interests and the Treasury say we can't afford it anyway and why don't we just send a minor royal on a state visit. This last course has been proposed at least 3 times in regard to North Korea but, sadly, Prince Edward still isn't likely to appear in a show trial in Pyongyang any time soon.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:14 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
Believe me, I have scant respect for our senior civil servants having seen them close up (I was going to put "in action" but that would convey a totally unwarranted impression") but the truth of the matter is that putting a complete tyro in charge of foreign relations without any moderating influences is extremely dangerous (see Trump, D). How it works is SPADS come up with policies; the Minister is persuaded (or agrees without really paying attention); the senior civil servants politely explain why such a course of action might give rise to "difficulties"; the MoD argue that it would hinder our strategic interests and the Treasury say we can't afford it anyway and why don't we just send a minor royal on a state visit. This last course has been proposed at least 3 times in regard to North Korea but, sadly, Prince Edward still isn't likely to appear in a show trial in Pyongyang any time soon.
Meanwhile the FCO on the ground just get on with it.

I still don't get what advantage Patel thought she'd get through her freelance Israel foreign policy.

Prince Charles is in India today btw
Old 09-11-2017, 07:27 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is she anyone's guilty fancy?
Old 09-11-2017, 07:29 AM

Socrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
Meanwhile the FCO on the ground just get on with it.

I still don't get what advantage Patel thought she'd get through her freelance Israel foreign policy.

Prince Charles is in India today btw

Yes, of course, thank you for that. I got so lost in my mental image of Prince Edward's public humiliation that I forgot to add it.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:40 AM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post

Nothing to be guilty about fancying her .
Old 09-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Of course. Top ministerial totty gone.

But, my word, what an appalling minister. What an appalling cabinet. Even if we disagree with the politics of a given administration we should be able to expect basic competency and adherence to the rules and standards of government.

I can't think of a worse cabinet in my lifetime.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:49 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Carpetmuncher certainly used to, before she put on a load of weight.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:56 AM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Priti Patel Situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post

It’s anything but Corbyn for any vaguely intelligent person out there.

All governments are beset by these issues. It actually takes something much more serious to bring a government down and history tells us ‘death by a thousand cuts’ might end in electoral defeat but it tends not to bring down sitting governments.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:49 AM

LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
It’s anything but Corbyn for any vaguely intelligent person out there.
Damn, so 12.8m people aren't vaguely intelligent...

To be honest, a certain referendum already proved there's many more than that.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:57 AM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
12.20am Yesterday:
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Priti Patel
I'm sure Michael Fallon has had his paws all over her too.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:06 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
Totally disagree with her on just about everything, though I do admire her for getting where she has does look like she was promoted way above her pay grade. The problem is whilst I think her stance on Brexit is wrong the electorate voted for it. More scary the stance on capital punishment sure its totally insane to me the last survey shows still that in a vote the country would agree with her (yes I know the figures show its 45% to 39% You Gov but with dont knows it would go in favour).
I dont understand and therefore agree with a the conspiracy theories , these meetings were never kept quiet there are tweets of her attending at least one of them. Now the argument she hated the civil servants so ignored them might be correct so are we saying we are still letting the civil service run foreign policy.
This has nothing to do with Brexit or her personal stance on Brexit. We know what she has done, and she knows what she has done, and no need for a conspiracy theory at all to explain things. Often the simplest explanation is the right one, and in Patel's case, her recklessness born of arrogance and career aspirations made her think she could take advantage of a weak May, not follow protocol and do what the hell she liked, without consequences.

You only have to look at her smug smiling face in this morning's media to know that.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:12 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
She should have been sacked.

edit. As should art malice.