Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-11-2017, 09:23 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
This has nothing to do with Brexit or her personal stance on Brexit. We know what she has done, and she knows what she has done, and no need for a conspiracy theory at all to explain things. Often the simplest explanation is the right one, and in Patel's case, her recklessness born of arrogance and career aspirations made her think she could take advantage of a weak May, not follow protocol and do what the hell she liked, without consequences.

You only have to look at her smug smiling face in this morning's media to know that.
I had to read my post again just to check.....I never said it was to do with Brexit...The point I was making was whilst you and may disagree with her she is popular with a lot of the electorate....particularly right wing Brexiters
Old 09-11-2017, 09:55 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
I had to read my post again just to check.....I never said it was to do with Brexit...The point I was making was whilst you and may disagree with her she is popular with a lot of the electorate....particularly right wing Brexiters
You actually said this:

"The problem is whilst I think her stance on Brexit is wrong the electorate voted for it."

So you brought up the subject yourself, indeed as others have done, particularly Brexiteers in the cabinet defending her by saying that it was a conspiracy by remainers to catch her out.

Bringing the B word into the debate on her departure, IMHO, is a diversion from the real Patel, and one that we should all be very wary of in the future.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:50 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
She should have been sacked.

edit. As should art malice.
Id certainly like to see if I could get into an untenable position along with the right honourable lady
Old 09-11-2017, 11:10 AM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A conspiracy imparts May with a cunning and will she doesnt have
Old 09-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
All those wanting to shag her - have you always liked dumb women? I assume the attraction is you can convince the bint to do anything ... ?
Old 09-11-2017, 11:22 AM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
The long arm of the Isralie state

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Priti Patel scandal turns spotlight on Stuart Polak

Longtime head of Conservative Friends of Israel personally arranged minister’s meetings

Stuart Polak — the longtime head of Conservative Friends of Israel who has found himself at the centre a scandal involving UK international development secretary Priti Patel — has friends in high places.

Lord Polak spent a quarter of a century as head of the CFI, an organisation that counts an estimated 80 per cent of Tory MPs as members. He quit as director in 2015 to join the House of Lords, but has remained the group’s honorary president.

CFI has given 377,994 to the Conservative party since 2004, mostly in the form of fully-funded trips to Israel for MPs, according to the Electoral Commission website.

Directors of CFI have also given money directly to the Tory party, including direct donations to individual MPs, such as environmental secretary Michael Gove and former minister Robert Halfon. Deputy chairman Hilda Worth has given 176,150 to the party since 2004, while treasurer Stephen Massey has donated 119,050.

According to the Electoral Commission, the group has taken no fewer than 162 British Tory politicians on trips to Israel over the period, including Boris Johnson and George Osborne in 2004, William Hague in 2008, Ken Clarke in 2010 and Sajid Javid and Amber Rudd in 2012.

But it is Ms Patel’s trip to Israel this year that has landed Lord Polak at the centre of a Westminster scandal. The Tory peer personally arranged 12 meetings, including one with Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, for the international development secretary, who did not inform UK prime minister Theresa May or Boris Johnson, the foreign secretary, of her plans.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:36 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
All those wanting to shag her - have you always liked dumb women? I assume the attraction is you can convince the bint to do anything ... ?
Who you might want to shag has more to do with attractiveness than mind. You have Ann Widecombe while the rest of us go for the frothy airhead
Old 09-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Who you might want to shag has more to do with attractiveness than mind. You have Ann Widecombe while the rest of us go for the frothy airhead
Who said I don't like airheads?

Priti is fairly good looking, she'd have to be unable to talk to be palatable though. Of course, there are ways ...
Old 09-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I think when guys say fancy, they mean more about looks than anything else. Basically, would they want to bang them after a beer or two after Tiger Tiger.

Chill, bro.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:50 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
this looks like it's going to rumble on and might actually drag more people in

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-11-2017, 12:54 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Id certainly like to see if I could get into an untenable position along with the right honourable lady
Has Michael Fallon hacked your account ?
Old 09-11-2017, 12:56 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Has Michael Fallon hacked your account ?

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-11-2017, 01:01 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Don't know if I like her or not really ... Anyone got a sexy photo of her to balance out the negatives?
Old 09-11-2017, 01:03 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Don't know if I like her or not really ... Anyone got a sexy photo of her to balance out the negatives?
Ask your "go to" source.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:06 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by foetus eagle View Post
Golan, Golan, gone.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:09 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Ask your "go to" source.
Your wife only sent me a few nude photos and I don't know why she would have any of this MP.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:32 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Your wife only sent me a few nude photos and I don't know why she would have any of this MP.
No one is sending you any nude photos. Unless you send them to yourself.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:33 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
She's a vile politician. Glad she got found out, snivelling around trying to get some career points.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:03 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
And you lot say you aren't misogynstic
Old 09-11-2017, 04:07 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Grim. Is it right wingers who get a hard on for her because she is just light enough to seduce them with thoughts of belly dancing?