Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-11-2017, 05:00 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
From yesterday's popbitch:
Quote:
In issue 194, we asked Popbitch readers "Which ageing TV chef and restaurant owner likes to try it on with females on his production team? He grabs them, french kisses them, and when asked what he thinks he's doing, replies, 'I was just testing the upstairs hole to see if the downstairs bunny warren was open.'"

The answer? A man who is about to be exploring a very different sort of hole... Antonio Carluccio!
Old 10-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He looked like my Dad (another greedy Italian), this made me possibly more upset than I would have been otherwise
Old 10-11-2017, 08:04 PM

sideburns7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesideburns7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesideburns7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesideburns7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesideburns7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesideburns7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesideburns7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesideburns7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesideburns7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesideburns7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesideburns7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Enjoyed his shows on the BBC with ginaro
Now you go to sleep and I will do the cooking
Great entertainment
RIP
Old 10-11-2017, 08:37 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Love his cafe in Bromley

RIP