Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-12-2017, 06:45 AM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Expect a majestic Tifo display behind the opposite goal and a decent atmosphere...your not going to get that at every ground......save the quips about clackers as most of us wouldn't touch them with a bargepole....Enjoy the day.
Old 13-12-2017, 07:32 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
save the quips about clackers as most of us wouldn't touch them with a bargepole....Enjoy the day.
Well that's evidently not true.
Old 14-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuttonExile View Post
Got tickets in the home end over a month ago thinking this was gunna sell out. This was before it got moved for tv etc. Gutted, but kinda glad my girlfriend won't be in the away end for her first game
If she's already agreeing to let you take her in the "away end" she sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 14-12-2017, 11:58 AM

HOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayHOVE EAGLE is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Expect a majestic Tifo display behind the opposite goal and a decent atmosphere...your not going to get that at every ground......save the quips about clackers as most of us wouldn't touch them with a bargepole....Enjoy the day.
Win or lose Leicester is a good day out
Real ale trail
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-12-2017, 12:00 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Keep your flags close to your chest.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:04 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Theyve won 4 in a row and only lost 1 of their last 11 (Man City) so are arguably outside City the form team in the league. The 5 they have lost this season have been against Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal. Not a bad record.

A point would be a great result given Luka suspended and TFM and Sakho injured, their pace upfront will be hard to defend against
Old 14-12-2017, 12:16 PM

stevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
a point (or 3) here and I will start to believe we have turned a corner....
Old 14-12-2017, 12:26 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Fear our unbeaten streak might come to an end Saturday, from what I saw on MOTD they took saints apart, going to be a tough game especially without Luka and Sakho, I'd be very happy with a point
Old 14-12-2017, 12:46 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
City are bang in form and i fear their pace. Would definitely take 4 points from the next 3 before we play Manchester City.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:54 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I assume this hasn't sold out yet? I will have to make a last minute decision whether to go. Looking at trains now it seems that you get cheaper options by buying a return from St P to Kettering, changing and getting another return from Kettering to Leicester. takes longer though as the train isn't non stop to Leicester.
Old 14-12-2017, 01:03 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I assume this hasn't sold out yet? I will have to make a last minute decision whether to go. Looking at trains now it seems that you get cheaper options by buying a return from St P to Kettering, changing and getting another return from Kettering to Leicester. takes longer though as the train isn't non stop to Leicester.
I don't think it is mate. I can't get there in time for kick off from Scotland so have to get the sleeper on Friday night then one up from London on Saturday morning. It isn't sold out yet, assuming because it's christmas/on British TV.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.
Old 14-12-2017, 03:30 PM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
If she's already agreeing to let you take her in the "away end" she sounds like a lot of fun.
hahaha - away end permissions haven't been granted.
Old 14-12-2017, 05:05 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I don't think it is mate. I can't get there in time for kick off from Scotland so have to get the sleeper on Friday night then one up from London on Saturday morning. It isn't sold out yet, assuming because it's christmas/on British TV.
The walk to the ground will probably still be longer than your train journey.
Old 14-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I got a ticket this morning. Doesn't look close to a sell out.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:33 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Burnley took around 1300 to us last home game......you should beat that.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:58 PM
Balding Eagle

Palace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Dan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Burnley took around 1300 to us last home game......you should beat that.
Hey. Good to hear from you pal. Cracking result away to Saints....

A blip for you guys Saturday but a much more solid start to the season from your boys.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:47 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well most of your lot next to us last season had them judging from the amount that got hurled over the "cordon" of police that didn't give a feck!
Old 16-12-2017, 09:36 AM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Taken refuge in lloyds bar in the market whilst the mrs has gone to a work meeting.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:47 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
My friend texted me a fortnight ago saying do I want to go to Leicester on the 16th, train tickets are still cheap. I thought great nice away trip mid-january.

It wasn't until a week ago I realised he meant December...I am in Thailand currently. In fact I spent last night in Bangkok around the corner from King Power HQ

Oh well
Old 16-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any pub recommendations?