Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 10-11-2017, 07:55 PM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
England v Germany

what are the chances of John Stone f*ckin up and gifting the Germans ???
Old 10-11-2017, 07:56 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
How the **** does AT not get in on current performances, and yet got in when he was utter wank? Southgate knows nothing about football it seems.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
why are you wankers posting match updates on this thread and not making a new one?
Old 10-11-2017, 08:04 PM

gjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle1 View Post
what are the chances of John Stone f*ckin up and gifting the Germans ???
He tried!!
Old 10-11-2017, 08:06 PM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RLC would have scored there
Old 10-11-2017, 08:15 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Tripper is good going forward but think sane will get a lot of joy with us playing three at the back. Too much space in the channel when tripper is going forward
Old 10-11-2017, 08:20 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Cheeky
Old 10-11-2017, 08:23 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
No one picking up sane. He’s roaming everywhere. Livermore or dier need to man mark him
Old 10-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Germany should be 2 up by now
Old 10-11-2017, 08:27 PM

England as good at a back three as we were with frank!
Old 10-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
They are really bigging up RLC.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:35 PM

Glazier69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlazier69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlazier69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlazier69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlazier69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlazier69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlazier69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlazier69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlazier69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlazier69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlazier69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shyte crosses like us!
Old 10-11-2017, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Good good. If he thinks he could go to the World Cup we’ll probably have a better player this season
Old 10-11-2017, 08:39 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice to see a lack of square passes because Hendersen isn't playing. They are better but at least we try to move the ball. Rose is static.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:40 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
How the **** does AT not get in on current performances, and yet got in when he was utter wank? Southgate knows nothing about football it seems.
That and the England team is picked to satisfy the big 6
Old 10-11-2017, 08:41 PM

Johnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Should have scored then
Old 10-11-2017, 08:42 PM

Pickford IS England's #1. Not just saves, his position and awareness and distribution
Old 10-11-2017, 08:43 PM

Lombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Massive credit to everyone tonight, including (even) FIFA. True genuine remembrance for all, with no sign whatsoever of the usual politics.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Story of RLC season there!

The nearly goal that is... Not the pass.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
The commentator really is sucking his cock!