Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:40 PM

glenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watching Loftus Cheek tonight and I'm still not sure what to make of him. Some good stuff but bouts of laziness or is it the minute he puts in some effort it seems to take a bit out of him every time. Can see why he's not got the chance at Chelsea under Conte.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:44 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Hoddle wants to marry him.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:45 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
In possession heís been good but tonight shows me why Iíd rather a fit Jimmy starting at the moment
Old 10-11-2017, 09:50 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Loftus-Cheek by far the man of the match, confident assured performance.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:52 PM

wawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’m not watching the match but from reading this there is a strange difference of opinion on his performance?
Old 10-11-2017, 09:53 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
What are these guys smoking?

Has the ball under his spell? Done the magical things?

A few good passes and good control on the ball. Ruben hasnít been in the game often but the he commentators are sucking him off constantly

Tripper has been up and down like a ferret and his crosses were our biggest threat

Pickford has made some good saves

Stones some excellent tackles in a poor defence first half
Old 10-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Jesse Lingaard, has such an average player stolen as many England caps?! Certainly competing with Henderson!

Hurts that much more that the **** scored one of his 1 in 25 wonder goals that earns him such caps in that game

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lingard what a drongo. If any Manu fan ever mentions Geoff Thomas to me I'll remind him of that piece of crap
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawman_15 View Post
Iím not watching the match but from reading this there is a strange difference of opinion on his performance?
He has done well offensively, he then started strolling around in the later stages of the match... I wonder if he needs to get fitter.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
What are these guys smoking?

Has the ball under his spell? Done the magical things?

A few good passes and good control on the ball. Ruben hasn’t been in the game often but the he commentators are sucking him off constantly

Tripper has been up and down like a ferret and his crosses were our biggest threat

Pickford has made some good saves

Stones some excellent tackles in a poor defence first half
Ok....

He was easily our best player.

I guess Beckham never tried either??? (Not comparing him to old golden balls of course, he was a different planet)

Technically immense, just because he doesn't run into every blind alley. I guess you are in the Benteke is shite camp right?

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 10-11-2017 at 09:59 PM.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:58 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawman_15 View Post
Iím not watching the match but from reading this there is a strange difference of opinion on his performance?
Yup, wonder if it is good player, could do so much more though?

Rumour is that Jack Cork covered more ground then RLC
Old 10-11-2017, 09:59 PM

glenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thought Stones and Maguire were pretty impressive throughout that game and looked especially assured second half. Stone's bravery in possession was also needed in the deep lying midfield position. That miss from Lingaard at the end sums him up for me.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:59 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Loftus-Cheek by far the man of the match, confident assured performance.

Absolutely.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:00 PM

wawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
He has done well offensively, he then started strolling around in the later stages of the match... I wonder if he needs to get fitter.
Thanks makes some more sense now.

Has he played the full match? If he has then that can only be a good thing for us. Hopefully match fit for Everton
Old 10-11-2017, 10:03 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Ozil was the best player on the pitch.Very little to take out of that game for either team.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:05 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lingard is absolutely shit. How the **** did he score that goal in the final. Gaaaaaaaaah! ****
Old 10-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Lingard>>>Wilf. Obviously.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Ok....

He was easily our best player.

I guess Beckham never tried either??? (Not comparing him to old golden balls of course, he was a different planet)

Technically immense, just because he doesn't run into every blind alley. I guess you are in the Benteke is shite camp right?
Nope, I was a big fan of beckham. He dragged England along all on his own many a time. Victim of Englandís obsession with building players up and then knocking them down

Iím not in the benteke is crap camp Iím in the you need to give him ******* service camp.

As I said Ruben is excellent on the ball. Off the ball he does very little. Iím not talking about running around like a fool.. if you really want watch that whole game again and watch Ruben. He doesnít track opposition runs, he doesnít run into space or make runs to take players out of the game, he doesnít tackle unless the balls on top of him, he sits off of players and rarely challenges or presses.

I think he will be an excellent player. Heís young.. heís only played about 20 professional games so Iím certainly not slagging him off. He has weaknesses and that is off the ball. The media band wagon is going for Ruben now and they are all sucking his cock. He did a few good things that looked good but he was a passenger for a lot of the game and was not our best player by a mile
Old 10-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Millsie02

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Nope, I was a big fan of beckham. He dragged England along all on his own many a time. Victim of Englandís obsession with building players up and then knocking them down

Iím not in the benteke is crap camp Iím in the you need to give him ******* service camp.

As I said Ruben is excellent on the ball. Off the ball he does very little. Iím not talking about running around like a fool.. if you really want watch that whole game again and watch Ruben. He doesnít track opposition runs, he doesnít run into space or make runs to take players out of the game, he doesnít tackle unless the balls on top of him, he sits off of players and rarely challenges or presses.

I think he will be an excellent player. Heís young.. heís only played about 20 professional games so Iím certainly not slagging him off. He has weaknesses and that is off the ball. The media band wagon is going for Ruben now and they are all sucking his cock. He did a few good things that looked good but he was a passenger for a lot of the game and was not our best player by a mile
Some intetesting and well articulated points.

After many Sam Allardyce pints of wine I won't try to compete
Old 10-11-2017, 10:36 PM

Pikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Lingard is absolutely shit. How the **** did he score that goal in the final. Gaaaaaaaaah! ****
Really fecks me off and that Rooney played so well in that game, was shit before it and has been shit ever since, wait till we play Everton, he'll probably score a hat-trick!
"Thatís the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."