Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-11-2017, 06:18 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That bloke Aurier is absolutely awful. How is he a footballer? Wrong decisions, mistakes and shit delivery.

He really played for PSG and is at Spurs? Wow.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
I pay 6 a month for Overthetoptv OTTTV and that give me everything in full hd I'm just not at home.
Cancel that and get the Donkey. Can watch that anywhere.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Don't think we are looking at the world cup winners here anyway.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
Sad for Wilf. If he had stuck it out a bit longer with England he'd have almost certainly have been playing in the World Cup. I understand why he made the decision he did but I can't help but think he was a little hasty.
Definitely. A shame he had made his decision before Southgate got the job and tried to talk him round. I think he will regret his decision deep down.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:22 PM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
Definitely. A shame he had made his decision before Southgate got the job and tried to talk him round. I think he will regret his decision deep down.

Yep real shame
Old 11-11-2017, 06:25 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What? Southgate failed to pick him for 2 internationals before Wilf went to IC. Southgate watched him smash Everton then picked Townsend and ignored him. How do you not know this?
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Cancel that and get the Donkey. Can watch that anywhere.
I can watch mine anywhere if I'd brought my laptop with me but I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
Yep real shame
And you can f*ck off. You're just a match thread troll.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:27 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Can't you watch it on your phone?
Old 11-11-2017, 06:29 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Southgate went up to the Palace hotel on an away trip...was it maybe the Middleborough or Hull game ( it was a game up that way) to try and get him to wait and see for England... before he played for Ivory Coast.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:30 PM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
And you can f*ck off. You're just a match thread troll.

I think that comment suggests you're the troll in fact. Grow up.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:31 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
I can lend you a lapdog if you want
Old 11-11-2017, 06:32 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Southgate went up to the Palace hotel on an away trip...was it maybe the Middleborough or Hull game ( it was a game up that way) to try and get him to wait and see for England... before he played for Ivory Coast.
Yep, was the hull game. He had the option to join England. To be honest at that time be probably thought IC had a better chance of winning something, which has backfired massively this year. England to be fair look half decent with the youth at the moment
Old 11-11-2017, 06:34 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pretty sure that even England would beat IC
Old 11-11-2017, 06:34 PM

Goalkeeper is "The African Hennessey"
Old 11-11-2017, 06:35 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Yep, was the hull game. He had the option to join England. To be honest at that time be probably thought IC had a better chance of winning something, which has backfired massively this year. England to be fair look half decent with the youth at the moment
Hull...well remembered...He made the trip to our Hotel just to get Wilf back onboard..
Old 11-11-2017, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Everton away, Southgate was definitely there.

But if it was Hull too, Wilf scored a genius goal yet Southgate didn't select him. Pisstake.

Last edited by Spindle; 11-11-2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:36 PM
it's a city you know...

Quote:
Everton away
Hull away
Old 11-11-2017, 06:37 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Everton away
You sure? I just remember the thing happened...I heard the day before and posted it up on here.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:39 PM
#Hadron Collider

Shit Ref!