Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-11-2017, 03:53 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Come on Denmark
This! ^
Old 14-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
This! ^
Normally happy to see Denmark progress, shame they had to be drawn against the greatest team in the playoffs.

COYI.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:21 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Come on Ireland. Despite them hating England, I've never had a dislike for them.

The haters are small-minded folk, so no need to copy that behaviour.

Be good to see another British team in the finals.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:32 PM

desperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think I will give football a miss tonight

I have watched four matches in four days and haven't seen a goal or anyone even look like scoring a goal

England 0 Germany 0
Denmark 0 Ireland 0
Switzerland 0 Northern Ireland 0
Italy 0 Sweden 0

I can't take any more. Having said that the two games tonight will now turn out to be classics
It is five!
Old 14-11-2017, 06:35 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
A football fan shouldn't be basing his viewing enjoyment on the number of goals. This isn't US soccer.

Surely, Italy vs Sweden was an enthralling watch.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:21 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Will most likely watch the Ireland game and flicking over every now and then. Denmark are favourites tonight as are Brazil.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Iggy, it's a biggy!

Come on Ireland!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 14-11-2017, 07:51 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
begorrah
Old 14-11-2017, 07:52 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Hope Sakho was watching that
Old 14-11-2017, 07:55 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by desperado View Post
I think I will give football a miss tonight

I have watched four matches in four days and haven't seen a goal or anyone even look like scoring a goal

England 0 Germany 0
Denmark 0 Ireland 0
Switzerland 0 Northern Ireland 0
Italy 0 Sweden 0

I can't take any more. Having said that the two games tonight will now turn out to be classics

GOALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for not watching, the guys can score now!
Old 14-11-2017, 07:59 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Ireland were robbed by Henry a few years ago, so I’d like to see them have better luck today.

It’d be cruel for them to go out in the play-off stage again.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
GOALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for not watching, the guys can score now!
If he starts watching now does that mean Ireland go to the World Cup?
Old 14-11-2017, 08:03 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Ireland defence being pulled all over the place
Old 14-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Good save that.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:06 PM
People are People

firesign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lucky that Hennessey isn’t Irish.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:07 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
So close
Old 14-11-2017, 08:14 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
YES!!

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Oh no
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Soft
Old 14-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Shit