Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:54 AM

swhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wilfred Zaha to Arsenal

Arsenal are planning a 35m bid to sign Crystal Palace's Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, 25, as a replacement for Alexis Sanchez. (Sun).

Don't think 35 mil will cut it in today's market. Just a bs rumour anyway.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:55 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swhib View Post
Arsenal are planning a 35m bid to sign Crystal Palace's Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, 25, as a replacement for Alexis Sanchez. (Sun).

Is that a loan fee?
Old 12-11-2017, 01:05 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
If we're completely cut adrift in January then we won't be getting more than that.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:57 AM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by swhib View Post

What a deal, we should snap their hand off.... Even better, can we just have Wilshire if we give them wilf and all of our 40 million war chest?
Old 12-11-2017, 01:58 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
If we're completely cut adrift in January then we won't be getting more than that.
Disagree.

It's a sellers market these days and I doubt even a relegation release clause is anything less than that so no chance.

Wilf is probably worth at least 50million to us and only less if we are officially relegated.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:18 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Disagree.

It's a sellers market these days and I doubt even a relegation release clause is anything less than that so no chance.

Wilf is probably worth at least 50million to us and only less if we are officially relegated.

Yep, and I can see more than one team being in for him... which will push the price up.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:19 AM
Asbo

Pubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In this current day when full backs like walker are costing 50 million then our talisman must be worth around that and more. To replace Wilf for not only his footballing ability but what he brings to the club would take a fortune.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:12 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Has to be over 40 million in this market surely
Old 12-11-2017, 07:38 AM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
40 million? Get f*cked Wenger
Old 12-11-2017, 07:43 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
United probably have a large sell on fee so no chance that 35m cuts it.

Should only sell if relegated and then for closer to 50m.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:48 AM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
35 million? Hahahhaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hah
Old 12-11-2017, 08:01 AM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
This one worries me. Not the the fee as I am sure that would be negotiable but the style as I think he would fit in there really well. I also think either Arsenal or Tottenham are his most likely destination if he does ever go.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:02 AM

stumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He ain't going anywhere. Unless we go down obviously.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:05 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
In a market which has just seen Arnautovic go for 24M, Zaha is worth over 50M easily.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:06 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
I think he'll stay and try and keep us up. I then think he will want certain guarantees about us building a decent squad for next season, if indeed we do manage the seemingly impossible

So I think this is Wilfs last season
Old 12-11-2017, 08:13 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I think he'll stay and try and keep us up. I then think he will want certain guarantees about us building a decent squad for next season, if indeed we do manage the seemingly impossible

So I think this is Wilfs last season
Think we will have a pretty good idea after the next eight games. If we are totally cut adrift it will be a big decision for the club if the right offer comes in. Personally I think we are going to go on a run which will at least give us a chance of staying up.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:13 AM
red and blue army

PalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Even if we went down it'd be worth keeping Wilf for a season to try and get back up, he'd be our only chance of doing it.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:15 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceSi View Post
Even if we went down it'd be worth keeping Wilf for a season to try and get back up, he'd be our only chance of doing it.
Nice thought but absolutely no chance

He's a PL player and that's where he will be playing
Old 12-11-2017, 08:18 AM

ben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
40m plus Walcott and Wilshere and I'd probably take it.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:18 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceSi View Post
As much as I'd love him too we owe it to him to get the best career he can for himself. He deserves to be testing himself in Europe.

FWIW I firmly believe he'll go at the end of the season, relegated or not.

Clinton Morrison.