Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 12-11-2017, 08:19 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1987 View Post
40m plus Walcott and Wilshere and I'd probably take it.
Swap Walcott for Iwobi.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:28 AM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Disagree.

It's a sellers market these days and I doubt even a relegation release clause is anything less than that so no chance.

Wilf is probably worth at least 50million to us and only less if we are officially relegated.
Is the right answer.

If we want to hang on to Wilf (a) we have to be in touch in January and (b) Steve Parish has to keep the Americans in check.

Even if we replace Wilf we're down if he goes. The team is presently built around him and it would take too long to re-adjust.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If Sissoko went to Spurs for 30 mil after Newcastle were relegated, then no doubt Wilf would be at least 50.

BBS competitive honours:
Fantasy NFL Keeper League Champion 2011/12, 2012/13
Tour de France Velogames wooden spoon 2012
Fantasy NFL League Champion 2009/10, Runner Up 2010/11
Formula 1 Prediction League Champion 2010
Betting Masters Champions League Cup Runner Up 2009/10
Old 12-11-2017, 08:42 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
If we're completely cut adrift in January then we won't be getting more than that.
Do you think Arsenal would be the only club interested?

If it looked even slightly possible that wed be willing to sell Wilf in January, wed receive multiple bids which would push his price much higher.

Personally i dont see us selling unless relegated, as which point it could be a bidding war with Arsenal and Spurs as the leading contenders.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:46 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
If we're completely cut adrift in January then we won't be getting more than that.
This is our biggest concern, the problem as i have said before will be come the summer if relegated the vultures will come circling looking for giveaway prices, to avoid that it will need to be decision time in January if adrift with no hope of survival.
The same decision will need to be made regarding Benteke, which may seem like throwing in the towel but its the realism of relegation and what planning needs doing in advance, assuming we get in excess of 45m for WZ, and around 40m for CB, we can then plan for life in the Championship for a swift return to the Premiership.
But i remain hopeful that we Can avoid relegation as our play under Roy leaves us with so much more hope, but if only we can score goals would ease the pressure hugely.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:47 AM

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by swhib View Post
Arsenal are planning a 35m bid to sign Crystal Palace's Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, 25, as a replacement for Alexis Sanchez. (Sun).

Don't think 35 mil will cut it in today's market. Just a bs rumour anyway.
Why post it then?
Old 12-11-2017, 08:54 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Zaha is an amazing player and we all love Wilf but I'm not sure the Arsenal fans will take to him ( they are truly weird ) , they have never taken to Walcott despite the fact that he has scored 107 goals for them which is pretty amazing for a winger , if Zaha did ever leave us for Arsenal I'd like Walcott to come to us as part of the deal , he's definitely got more goals in him than Wilf and also help already lives in Keston , all ifs and buts and maybes at the moment though.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:56 AM

swhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se9 eagles View Post
Why post it then?
Because the article appears in the well respected newspaper 'The Sun', so even if it is bs, it's still worth posting.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:03 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I wonder if we did go down SP would ask Wilf to give us one season to get back up (like SJ did we AJ).
Old 12-11-2017, 09:05 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I wonder if we did go down SP would ask Wilf to give us one season to get back up (like SJ did we AJ).

Id love that.... but cant see it happening
Old 12-11-2017, 09:06 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Zaha is an amazing player and we all love Wilf but I'm not sure the Arsenal fans will take to him ( they are truly weird ) , they have never taken to Walcott despite the fact that he has scored 107 goals for them which is pretty amazing for a winger , if Zaha did ever leave us for Arsenal I'd like Walcott to come to us as part of the deal , he's definitely got more goals in him than Wilf and also help already lives in Keston , all ifs and buts and maybes at the moment though.
Walcott is a decent player but his age is catching up with him, and for a player who's quite reliant on his pace that will decrease rapidly as he gets to his early 30's, see Aaron Lennon.

In my opinion we need to build a squad with a much fresher age about it. The squad is ageing as it is without forgetting the rebuild already required.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:13 AM

thomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He won't go arsenal.trying to get decent money out of wenger is like trying to get blood out of a stone. We all know he is orthodox tight arse. No way will he cough up probably the 50m+ we will be tempted with
He plays for ivory coast
But he loves palace the most
We've got wilfried zaha
Old 12-11-2017, 09:16 AM

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by swhib View Post
Because the article appears in the well respected newspaper 'The Sun', so even if it is bs, it's still worth posting.
It really isn't....
Old 12-11-2017, 09:38 AM

jockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejockstapp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
35million is the price that Spurs and Arsenal are targeting as Wilfs much acclaimed new 5 year contract that Parish was so proud of apparently contained a 35m release fee that kicks in march 2018.So it is not really a 5 year contract at all - more spin from Parish?.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:43 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jockstapp View Post
35million is the price that Spurs and Arsenal are targeting as Wilfs much acclaimed new 5 year contract that Parish was so proud of apparently contained a 35m release fee that kicks in march 2018.So it is not really a 5 year contract at all - more spin from Parish?.
Doubt the club would be that silly.....
Old 12-11-2017, 09:47 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Doubt the club would be that silly.....
You would certainly hope not anyway. I'd be asking for their entire youth team in part exchange on top.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:50 AM
desperate

eagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Even if its not formally written into the contract I'd be fairly certain that something similar would have been promised verbally - SP seems a decent person. I doubt we could have put a higher price than 35 and Wilf still agreed to it.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:50 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
How many clubs can pay that price?
Old 12-11-2017, 09:53 AM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
But don't forget he did save the club!
Old 12-11-2017, 09:56 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Since when is there a release clause of 35M anyway?