Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 14-11-2017, 05:20 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
Absolutely zero truth in this.......
Shit, now I'm worried.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:37 PM

Jimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wilf's latest Instagram story was him saying "Sometimes you've got to think about what works for you and not for others" This was written against a red and white background.......
Old 14-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Eagle View Post
Wilf's latest Instagram story was him saying "Sometimes you've got to think about what works for you and not for others" This was written against a red and white background.......
How does it work for him to join that basket case of mediocrity that is modern Arsenal. When was the last time they even improved a player significantly there? The coaching and management of that club is so stagnant and has been for best part of a decade. Would be an awful club for him to join.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
He might have been saying that it works for him at the Palace, he has the T-shirt already with his experience of going to a bigger club.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:08 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Imagine the deja vu if Wenger bought him and then retired...
Old 14-11-2017, 06:22 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
I see Jockstrap who peddled the 35M release clause has disappeared after his shit stirring.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:35 PM

Jimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimmy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
He might have been saying that it works for him at the Palace, he has the T-shirt already with his experience of going to a bigger club.
I like that spin a lot. Why am I so fecking negative!!
Old 14-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
I dont really understand Instagram, but having looked at Wilf's page, i see nothing of the sort on there.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:14 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
I think he has some self-awareness. He needs to be loved. Speroni needs stability. It works for them.
Old 23-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
I think he has some self-awareness. He needs to be loved. Speroni needs stability. It works for them.
Are you their marriage guidance counsellor?
Old 23-11-2017, 09:59 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
I really hope he doesn't leave in January, we desperately need him to try and keep us up, we all know it, including him, would leave a bit of a bad taste, which would be such a shame. If he left at the end of the season, I'd of course be disappointed but would wish him well.

Thinking about it the only time I've ever been really gutted by a player leaving was Wright, it was the beginning of the end of an era, Wilf leaving would feel the same.
Old 25-11-2017, 07:09 AM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I hope we keep him. Absolutely fantastic player and Mr Crystal Palace.

Has so much drive and passion and is a nightmare for other teams to play against. We are lucky to have such a class premiership player and should enjoy him whilst we have him.

That said I think if an absolutely ridiculous bid comes in we might sell and use the money to sign a decent gk, a replacement winger (with a good cross in his arsenal to feed Benteke) and another forward.
Old 25-11-2017, 08:19 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Perhaps he just doesnt like his blood donor appointment?

Consider that, blood transfusion service. Our Wilf needs all his blood as he plays 90 minutes for us every week. Not 10 minutes for Arsenal or Man United.
Old 25-11-2017, 08:53 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Surprised this thread is still going.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:06 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Surprised this thread is still going.
It'll gather pace if we stay bottom for much longer. He wants nothing more than to play for us but so much weight on his shoulders, we are a one man team, I wouldn't blame him for moving on from this shambolic season. Constant relegation scraps are not where Wilf belongs.

Hopefully we'll go on a run and finally move on some players that simply aren't good enough.
Old 25-11-2017, 10:01 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I personally think he'll be gone at the end of the season regardless of what league we're in.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 25-11-2017, 11:39 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Sissoko was at a club who could afford to keep him, that's why they got £30m. They were in a strong bargaining position.

If we go down we will need to sell and £40m would be a fair price. Taking the Palace glasses off you have to be realistic, Wilf already wanted to leave once before to go to Spurs. Relegation will certainly mean he will want to leave.

I would look to offload in January as we will still probably be in the relegation zone but still in the Prem. We have to get the max price for him. £40m rising to £50-60m
We would get £40m even if we went down. And we are not going down anyway.
Old 25-11-2017, 11:40 AM

glaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I personally think he'll be gone at the end of the season regardless of what league we're in.
Maybe we should get him back on the right wing, so he stops scoring so many goals.
Old 25-11-2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
We are in a better financial position than Newcastle were. If we want to keep him then we could but the history of the board would suggest they would sell as it is the financially prudent thing to do. Either was it is irrelevant as we are not getting relegated.
And this ^^^
Old 25-11-2017, 11:46 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Maybe we should get him back on the right wing, so he stops scoring so many goals.
Why would you do that?

Clinton Morrison.