Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-11-2017, 01:06 PM

palace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
thanks for taking the time to ask the questions, and post the video.
Old 17-11-2017, 01:22 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Glad I’m not only one that was bothered by the collar!
Old 17-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Humble

DeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He looked a little cold too.
Old 17-11-2017, 01:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
lol 2:55 Freudian Finger slip...
Old 17-11-2017, 02:01 PM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
So it was Pardew who said he wasn't good enough.
He said "he pretty much begged by EVERY manager". Also said "I was told by manager(S) that he wasn't good enough" Sounds like more than Pardew. Pulis and Warnock spring to mind.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:11 PM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Interesting. Does not bother reading the BBS anymore because of the vitriol and would only really do so if he wanted to hang himself.
On selling Glenn Murray was on the recommendation of management who said he was past it following injury (to be honest they were right and it is only the last few weeks he has shown a bit of the old Glenn). Of course he is not going to say what a miserable git he is as well.
He scored 20 last season.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:20 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Pardew was talking up using Murray a lot the season we sold him and started him in the first game.I can't imagine Pulis or Warnock not wanting him post injury if they were here when he was fit either,especially considering we didn't exactly have an abundance of options.I still think it was a financial decision and the wrong one.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:35 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As far as I am concerned the only telling comment was that he is/was too risk averse, This has been understandable but evident throughout and cost the club a lot of money either by failure to invest or paying well over the odds for default buys.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanWhite View Post
I am at a Business Startup Show (just launched my website accessibility company To view the link you have to Register or Login) and Parish is here talking about how he “learnt to Soar with the Eagles”, (that’s the name of his talk).

I couldn’t resist asking him, in the Q&A afterwards, whether anyone at CPFC staff ever read this forum. I’ll let you listen to his amusing reply. I also asked him why he sold Glenn Murray, on behalf of a friend.

[YOUTUBE]oUNCw1DX0ys[/YOUTUBE]
Thanks for taking the trouble to ask Tristan.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE=TopKnot;13945304]Lol yeah his collar was bothering me too[/QUOTE

He must be ironing his shirts himself these days.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:13 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Dunno about the collar but whats with the Roy Hodgson haircut?
Old 17-11-2017, 03:28 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
It looks like a massive quiff. I hope he isn't going to go all Joey Barton on us.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:46 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Who was the guy at Wycombe who joined them in the run-up to their FA Cup run and was found via social media?
Roy Essandoh.
Old 17-11-2017, 04:06 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thought the credibility of your question was lost when you mentioned the Polish league
Old 17-11-2017, 05:41 PM

palace72 is fond of sand dunes and salty airpalace72 is fond of sand dunes and salty airpalace72 is fond of sand dunes and salty airpalace72 is fond of sand dunes and salty airpalace72 is fond of sand dunes and salty airpalace72 is fond of sand dunes and salty airpalace72 is fond of sand dunes and salty airpalace72 is fond of sand dunes and salty airpalace72 is fond of sand dunes and salty airpalace72 is fond of sand dunes and salty airpalace72 is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Looked like he had a small hang glider hidden under his jacket,hope our next transfer target is in Italy,he can stock up on clobber when out there
Old 17-11-2017, 05:41 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
The question was so long I thought you were impersonating Garth Crooks
Old 17-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Mr Mojo Risin

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Interesting interview. I'm not sure we have been too risk averse and that has cost us - hiring Frank de Boer was a massive risk and we all know how well that turned out. I do think we should try and look abroad more often for our player recruitment - we have uncovered some real gems in recent years such as Jedinak and Milivojevic who have come from some of the lesser known European leagues.
Old 17-11-2017, 06:57 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin View Post
Interesting interview. I'm not sure we have been too risk averse and that has cost us - hiring Frank de Boer was a massive risk and we all know how well that turned out. I do think we should try and look abroad more often for our player recruitment - we have uncovered some real gems in recent years such as Jedinak and Milivojevic who have come from some of the lesser known European leagues.
This summer we spent money on Reidewald,last January we bought Schlupp and Aanholt because we failed to buy an alternative left back in the summer window and Milivojevic because we failed to replace Jedinak in the summer.

In the preceding summer we only spent approximately net £12 million.

We are risk averse because Steve Parish is rightly scared of ending up as another Simon Jordan.

Along with some good signings, we have signed more than our fair share of dross without resale value and needing replacement.

To be fair to Steve Parish lots of teams do this but I am only concerned about Steve and Palace.
Old 17-11-2017, 07:16 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be fair to Sp if I was him I probably wouldn’t take a lot of notice of what people say on here
Old 17-11-2017, 07:17 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Hairbear from the AW corner...
Ah cheers mate knew i recognised him , great questions too and tbf good answers.