Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 19-11-2017, 02:33 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
You was the one offering out all and sundry the other week . If people want to take you up on your kind offer they can now . Or was you just being childish and a general **** ?
All bets are off on that one mate!

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 19-11-2017, 03:47 PM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
You was the one offering out all and sundry the other week . If people want to take you up on your kind offer they can now . Or was you just being childish and a general **** ?
Bless you, hurting a bit with your current predicament?

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 19-11-2017, 04:48 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Seems like a lot of you are confident you are better than us, so start putting your money where your mouth is!

Looking at you Coastal Palace, Grand Aigle, El Grande, OG, SJ's Love monkey, Maiden Eagle, Fat Gav etc.

Winner gets to choose the charity the winnings go to. Taking bets of 20 per person (100 total)

Roll up Roll up!
Look you idiot - Eagle Eater, Swooping Gull or whatever your name is, if you actually bothered to read my posts, you will see that I never give it the biggun about my Club. I do not need a turd like you, to tell me how bad things at Selhurst Park ATM. And all I do is to respond to some of the complete crap you come out (some of which is very boastful about yourself, which must show how inadequate you really feel). I actually said you lot would stay up this season and I have not once said we will beat you in the forthcoming game - Best we can hope for is a draw IMHO.
And I wouldn't have a bet for charity on a game of Football, anyway.
You strike me as the sort of bloke who would rob from a charity box.
So go **** yourself, or go and pretend you are that other knobhead poster.
Old 19-11-2017, 04:56 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Look you idiot - Eagle Eater, Swooping Gull or whatever your name is, if you actually bothered to read my posts, you will see that I never give it the biggun about my Club. I do not need a turd like you, to tell me how bad things at Selhurst Park ATM. And all I do is to respond to some of the complete crap you come out (some of which is very boastful about yourself, which must show how inadequate you really feel). I actually said you lot would stay up this season and I have not once said we will beat you in the forthcoming game - Best we can hope for is a draw IMHO.
Funny how all these weeds have all of sudden grown some b0ll0x and try and wind us up. It's quite laughable how they think they are now an established Prem team after spending 3 months in the Prem, ah well, they'll learn in time.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:03 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
and one who would welsch on the bet anyway!!
Old 19-11-2017, 07:51 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
and one who would welsch on the bet anyway!!
The word you are looking for is 'Welch' muppet!

No, i wouldn't welch. I'm still not convinced we will get the win but posted up some bets to keep things interesting. You lot just have lots of bark but no bite. constantly run your mouths, come up with 1/2 dozen excuses and not a single bet. Jokers!
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!
Old 19-11-2017, 07:52 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:

No, i wouldn't welch. I'm still not convinced we will get the win but posted up some bets to keep things interesting. You lot just have lots of bark but no bite. 1/2 dozen excuses and not a single bet. Jokers!
To bet with you would involve accepting you were a normal human being.
That would just be silly wouldn't it?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 19-11-2017, 07:53 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
To bet with you would involve accepting you were a normal human being.
That would just be silly wouldn't it?
Zzzzzzz
Old 19-11-2017, 07:54 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Zzzzzzz
Like I said.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 19-11-2017, 07:56 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

No, i wouldn't welch. I'm still not convinced we will get the win but posted up some bets to keep things interesting. You lot just have lots of bark but no bite. constantly run your mouths, come up with 1/2 dozen excuses and not a single bet. Jokers!
Turd
Old 19-11-2017, 07:58 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Eurgh! Tossers that correct a minor spelling mistake.
What fist bump wankers they are!
Old 19-11-2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:

No excuses, we just don't want to make bets with untrustworthy ****s like you.

Turd.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:08 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
No excuses, we just don't want to make bets with untrustworthy ****s like you.

Turd.
Quite happy to use middle man. One of your admins? Stop making excuses, it's making you look a bigger tit than you already are...

ALL YAP NO SNAP!

Last edited by EagleEater; 19-11-2017 at 08:11 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:12 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Quite happy to use middle man. One of your admins? Stop making excuses, it's making you look a bigger tit than you already are...

ALL YAP NO SNAP!
You gave up your spiritual home without a fight.

ALL WALK NO TALK.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:13 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
You gave up your spiritual home without a fight.

ALL WALK NO TALK.
One of the most prolific games in our lifetimes and too scared to lay down 20 quid... Stop making excuses. I will happily Paypal the money to one of your admins if you are willing to do the same.

Keep barking!

Last edited by EagleEater; 19-11-2017 at 08:15 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:14 PM

Quote:
The most prolific game in the top league during a lot of our lifetimes and too scared to lay down 20.

Keep barking!
ALL FIST ALL BUMP!
Old 19-11-2017, 08:17 PM

Quote:
One of the most prolific games in our lifetimes and too scared to lay down 20 quid... Stop making excuses. I will happily Paypal the money to one of your admins if you are willing to do the same.

Keep barking!
This is too easy.
Don't you ever go away now!
LLLLLLL

Quote:
This is too easy.
Don't you ever go away now!
You keep dodging the point at hand and going back 10+ years like some malfunctioned robot.

Either bet or stfu on this thread. There's a good dumdum!

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Eurgh! Tossers that correct a minor spelling mistake.
What fist bump wankers they are!
Fist bumping dumdums they are
Old 19-11-2017, 08:18 PM

Quote:
You keep dodging the point at hand...
To view the link you have to Register or Login