Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 20-11-2017, 01:24 PM

BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
If Souare is looking like getting back to his old self then it was be good business to sell (although the Man City link is surely nonsense). If we could get our money back it will be like having a free loan while Soure was out. That 12m could buy a really good goalkeeper.
Old 20-11-2017, 01:27 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
You misspelt Tony Pulis. And Jordon Mutch. And that bald fella who played for Reading whose name i've forgotton.
Jimmy Kebe
Old 20-11-2017, 01:27 PM

Sydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSydenham Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can Only think that Pep is thinking he'll be so far clear by January that he'll sign PVA to give everyone else half a chance!
Old 20-11-2017, 01:35 PM

ben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
If Souare is looking like getting back to his old self then it was be good business to sell (although the Man City link is surely nonsense). If we could get our money back it will be like having a free loan while Soure was out. That 12m could buy a really good goalkeeper.
Souare's old self is still not as good as PVA's bad self.

I would sell PVA if the money is right. Schlupp can do an okay job there, with Ward as an average backup.
Old 20-11-2017, 01:45 PM

BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1987 View Post
Souare's old self is still not as good as PVA's bad self.

I would sell PVA if the money is right. Schlupp can do an okay job there, with Ward as an average backup.
Cup final level Souare is better than PVA.
Old 20-11-2017, 04:41 PM

PremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post

I have said for the past 2 years we should have bought a true LB that was able to defend as a priority and Keiron Gibbs was the name i used to hammer home, instead we bought Schlupp and RVP for 28m and along with Souare we have 3 LB of which none can defend, how was it allowed to happen?

I must have missed the RVP signing
Old 20-11-2017, 04:45 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierPalace View Post
I must have missed the RVP signing
Well spotted, you go to the top of the class. i now have the right specs on.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:08 PM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
I am not a big fan of PVA as a player but can't see any justification for this at all.

Re the potential move to Man City - I agree that he is far better suited to their situation/squad than ours right now and would probably be revitalised as a proper wing back in a quality team. He is probably worth around 8m to us today but will look worth 20m after 3 months playing up there. The trick is - how do we get them to pay us as close to the 20m as possible. I suspect we will be lucky to get our money back but should snatch their hands off if Souare really is close to fitness. With TFM available to play on the right we would have Schlupp and Souare and also have good backup cover from JW at LB.

As Stones is injured - do you think they might be interested in Damo?
His face and the way he holds himself... and the lack of effort on the field, nothing more than that.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:14 PM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
You misspelt Tony Pulis. And Jordon Mutch. And that bald fella who played for Reading whose name i've forgotton.
Pulis is a manager so doesnt fit into my view of a mercenary player. Mutch just became shit, and Kebe lost interest in football for Poker. I reckon Kebe much more than Mutch is a mercenary but for me personally there is something about Van Aanholt I dont like. The way he jumped ship from Sunderland was highlights this, also apparently Allardyce asked him to join while he was on the touchline playing against us.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:24 PM

Braders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sell.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:27 PM

PremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Pulis is a manager so doesnt fit into my view of a mercenary player. Mutch just became shit, and Kebe lost interest in football for Poker. I reckon Kebe much more than Mutch is a mercenary but for me personally there is something about Van Aanholt I dont like. The way he jumped ship from Sunderland was highlights this, also apparently Allardyce asked him to join while he was on the touchline playing against us.

The last bit was Pardew when we beat Sunderland 4-1. Van Aanholt said after he joined that this happened and that it was odd. Very odd!
Old 20-11-2017, 07:06 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
also apparently Allardyce asked him to join while he was on the touchline playing against us.
Bit pointless considering he had already signed and was playing for us that afternoon.

Edit- just seen the above. Strange.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierPalace View Post
The last bit was Pardew when we beat Sunderland 4-1. Van Aanholt said after he joined that this happened and that it was odd. Very odd!
Im merging events, it was Van Aanholt who said we were much better than Sunderland in the press just before getting beat 4-0 by them in that Allardyce match.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Im merging events, it was Van Aanholt who said we were much better than Sunderland in the press just before getting beat 4-0 by them in that Allardyce match.

Ahh! Yes not his finest hour.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:42 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
People saying he would do well on man city's team. I'd play well in their team.

It's a myth that PvA is good going forward. We've not seen any evidence of that and Sunderland fans didn't think so either. He's massively underperformed.
Old 21-11-2017, 05:08 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Still enjoying the idea of this. Hilarious.

if it is true, try and squeeze 15m+ from them
Old 21-11-2017, 06:46 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
I can understand people questioning his current ability. He's not shown enough to see why we paid that much for him.

Don't understand the apparent hate for him.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
I can understand people questioning his current ability. He's not shown enough to see why we paid that much for him.

I dont hate him, I just think he is a mercenary.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:26 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
I dont hate him, I just think he is a mercenary.
he would never care about a club he played for and the smoking bit the other week just served to show he doesn't even take his fitness seriously. rather Ward and his attitude any day. Why BFS thought he had the right character I don't know. We could have had Brady and his quality free kicks - no fear of any financial supplements there either from Norwich
Old 21-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Readmitted into society

Chunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post

Were you at Bristol away?