Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-11-2017, 12:54 PM

DHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
Wiping your arse with cling film cant be much fun
What a bizarre suggestion. He obviously intends to pop a dishwasher tab in and jump up and down.
Old 28-11-2017, 01:38 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Strikers
Old 30-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
Strikers
Swan Vesta, Bryant May and the likes?
Old 30-11-2017, 10:56 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 cryingOutloud View Post
Swan Vesta, Bryant May and the likes?
Could be a good match.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:46 AM
Probationary User

Lprkorngod is playing for a contract
Albrighton - has played with Schlupp previously and is able to put a decent ball in the box for Benteke, especially if we persist with Zaha/Benteke up top.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprkorngod View Post
has played with Schlupp previously.
Since when did that become a selling point?
Old 01-12-2017, 11:14 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What is going to be interesting is seeing who Big Sam comes in for, I can see Benteke and Van Arnholt being high on his list and if that sale raises around 50m plus, that along with what is added by Parish, should set Roy and Dougie up with a great kitty to work with in January.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:17 AM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
What is going to be interesting is seeing who Big Sam comes in for, I can see Benteke and Van Arnholt being high on his list and if that sale raises around 50m plus, that along with what is added by Parish, should set Roy and Dougie up with a great kitty to work with in January.
I watched PVA very closely during the warm up at Brighton and it was like watching Mario Ballotelli warm up. I'm convinced he is a bad egg who won't even be in the game in five years time.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:22 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Big Sam won't go in for PVA and if he is stupid enough to we should rip his hand off.

There is a lot of deadwood to clear, don't know how we're going to move it. If you look at how some of the big boys have moved on players, such as Spudz and Adebayor, they had to pay him dollar for x amount of years. At this point that's the only way I can see us off loading Mutch et al. which would then allow us to bring in new players
Old 01-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Given that we won't spend a huge amount unless we sell big. I would get another striker first, a playmaker who can pass accurately and shoot and a goalkeeper in that order.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:32 AM

Den Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Young Kluivert is starting to show promise at ajax
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-12-2017, 12:02 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
I watched PVA very closely during the warm up at Brighton and it was like watching Mario Ballotelli warm up. I'm convinced he is a bad egg who won't even be in the game in five years time.
Yes it is hard to find reasons as to why his attitude has changed, hence why i think he will be hoping as will most of us that Big Sam will be in for him, and in fairness to the player i feel we will see a different player then.
But as for Palace he is NOT what we need as he just cant defend, and when you add Schlupp and Souare both great attacking but naive at defending tells us why we continue to struggle down that side.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Seems PVA is only interested in playing for Allardyce. A little weird but there we go. No real loss if we can recoup most if not all what we spent on him.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Given that we won't spend a huge amount unless we sell big. I would get another striker first, a playmaker who can pass accurately and shoot and a goalkeeper in that order.
I agree those Three areas should be our priority come January, but the quality of those signings will be dependant on where we sit when the window comes around. AS for the midfielder i would say a good shout would be Noble, he seems out of favour at WH but a quality player who can pass, tackle and great leader just the qualities we need currently. And a change in scenery may be just what he needs to be tempted away, and January may be a good time to try to prise him away.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:34 PM

Jman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatJman has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
I just have a feeling given Dougie's comments at the Q&A that we are going to go for some real random players from Turkey, Scandianavia, Eastern Europe something like that.

He said he had been traveling all over looking at players and that we have to find value - which I guess rules out domestic purchases
Old 05-12-2017, 09:22 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman View Post
I just have a feeling given Dougie's comments at the Q&A that we are going to go for some real random players from Turkey, Scandianavia, Eastern Europe something like that.

He said he had been traveling all over looking at players and that we have to find value - which I guess rules out domestic purchases
I think every club looks for value and probably only the very top few clubs don't need to worry about it. But I suspect Doog meant 'cheap'. i.e. A 15-20m player that then scores 1 in 2 games is outstanding value today but I doubt that is what he meant.

The problem today is that the quality of the Premier has got to the point that picking up strikers for buttons plus a few luncheon vouchers that can then compete and deliver a haul of goals before the end of this season at this level are like rocking horse ****. The opposite is true and it's more a case of avoiding spending 10m on a complete dud. This applies particularly to strikers I think.

If we are going to continue to play narrow in 2 banks of 4 then we have to add at least one forward that knows how to do that and a player like Walcott still looks right to me. Clubs being linked are at our level (West Ham, Southampton) but I suspect more likely to spend. The worry would be total cost and so I doubt we will go for him but we need a player of that ilk. Maybe we could bid 2m and a bag of humbugs for Salah?

We just need to buy players that are brilliant from day one and are available for free and on minimal wages, sounds simple.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:03 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Steven Nzonzi has been left out of the Sevilla squad ahead of Wednesday's Champions League match and has travelled to London to discuss a transfer. #Arsenal and #Everton interested (L'Equipe)
Good player, maybe not what we need most right now (to clarify not specifically talking to us, just "in London")

@RisZero
Old 05-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Good player, maybe not what we need most right now (to clarify not specifically talking to us, just "in London")
Sure he was on our wish list at one time. As we seem to stick with our targets for years I would like to think he is one that might still be on it but with a note next to it saying - too costly, can't afford and he won't come anyway

I can but dream.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:17 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Brazilian play maker that we were linked with and rejected a move last year could possibly be on the radar again ? perhaps if he is out of contract we could offer a six month contract with the potential to extend if we avoid relegation?
Old 05-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Party on

Chris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down low
If TFM goes back to United, Danny Ings on loan until the end of season. I think he'll have the right attitude unlike other loan signings.

Then I hope Dougie et al have unearthed a gem of a number 10 from overseas. If they haven't in our hour of need, I don't know what the point of a recruitment team is.