Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 23-11-2017, 10:42 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Harry Arter

Linked in mirror.. link to follow
Old 23-11-2017, 10:43 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-11-2017, 10:54 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes please, good player although a nasty bastard on the pitch.
Old 23-11-2017, 11:18 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
I would love this purely because itd boil so many Palace fans piss
Old 24-11-2017, 12:04 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
nasty bastard......get him in!
Old 24-11-2017, 12:08 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
For the Championship rebuild maybe. No place in the current team for him I would of thought.
Old 24-11-2017, 12:24 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
I would love this purely because itd boil so many Palace fans piss
Not as much as McClean.
Old 24-11-2017, 03:31 AM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
no thanks. Keep that dirt bag away from my club
Old 24-11-2017, 03:36 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Not the worst player but not the best. He'd be a decent signing, but I'm sure Bournemouth would want a fair amount of money having just signed a new contract in June. Surely Wilshere with his contract running down and eagerness to play games to push for that World Cup squad would be a better option.

And then if Arter is looking at 8M+ surely we can't have that much given a Keeper and Forward are massive priorities.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 24-11-2017, 05:57 AM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’d take Arter over Wilshire . This move wouldn’t surprise me tbh as I’ve heard rumours that the relationship between him and Eddie Howe is a bit strained,probably even more so since Lewis Cook got in the side who seems to have bags of potential. Watching him regularly I wouldn’t say he’s nasty as such. He is very intense on the pitch and gets easily wound up , if he loses the ball his first thought is usually to snap at the player and he does get more than a few cards.

Arter is a local lad , from Sidcup originally too.
Old 24-11-2017, 08:31 AM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
For the Championship rebuild maybe. No place in the current team for him I would of thought.
Better than McArthur (quite similar players imo except Arter is younger, meaner and more technically gifted,) Cabaye is ageing and out of contract next summer, and RLC doesn’t belong to us. Even if he isn’t a guaranteed starter this season he’d still be very useful and would provide some actual premier league quality depth. Striker and keeper are obviously a far bigger priority though.
Old 24-11-2017, 08:36 AM

Maidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This geezer should not be any where near our team after kicking the crap out of Wilf for the past few seasons!
Old 24-11-2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstonecpfc View Post
This geezer should not be any where near our team after kicking the crap out of Wilf for the past few seasons!
When that happens to a player it means the opposition recognize him as capable of single handedly destroying them if given time and space, it’s more a compliment to Wilf’s talent than a personal attack on him. We need more nasty players like that, we’re far too nice as a team.
Old 24-11-2017, 08:48 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Jimmy Mac > Arter
Old 24-11-2017, 08:52 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Unlikely to be best use of our funds in January. Usual crap click-bait article. They will be asking for 10m+ for him - we won't spend that on a midfielder in January.
Old 24-11-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Jimmy Mac > Arter
All opinions but Arter is the best midfielder in a team that finished above us last season and chances are will again this season. Jimmy Mac is our 3rd or 4th best midfielder currently(depending on if you count RLC.) Also 3 years older than Arter.
Old 24-11-2017, 01:28 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
? Not what we need right now. Though in the summer we are going to lose Yohan, Jimmy and Ruben so in the summer it makes total sense unless one of those two are off in Jan...
Old 24-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
One I would love!

Horrible player to play against.
Old 24-11-2017, 01:34 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Not as much as McClean.
He is the player I want along with Arter and Shane Long
Old 24-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You know when a footballer breaks an opponent's leg and their manager says 'he's not that type of player'? Well, Arter is that type of player

I'm sure he'd be useful but is his position the most urgent right now?