Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
England and Wales firearms amnesty

There's a two week weapons surrender that's been launched by the police that ends in a couple of days. To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is somewhat relevant to me as my 90 year old grandfather has a first world war revolver he's had sitting in the loft doing nothing for donkey's years. Is it advisable for him to hand it in or does he have a case for legal possession under the heritage pistol section of the firearms act? To view the link you have to Register or Login
I'll be there
CLIMBING UP THE WAAAAAAAALLS
Old 24-11-2017, 02:08 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Where's your tool?

Old 24-11-2017, 02:11 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Whatever option, surely it is pretty clear that he has to declare it?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-11-2017, 02:22 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Whatever option, surely it is pretty clear that he has to declare it?
Indeed. Anyone know how to go about this? Shockingly I don't have any experience on the subject, only found out from my dad today that he even owned the thing.
I'll be there
CLIMBING UP THE WAAAAAAAALLS

Last edited by dweedman; 24-11-2017 at 04:14 PM.
Old 24-11-2017, 02:32 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Take it to the police and ask them.
Old 24-11-2017, 02:37 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
make sure you hold it up in the air and wave it around as you walk into the police station though, to make sure they all see it. Maybe shout about how you have a gun too, just so it's clear whats happening.

It's cold out today so bring a nice warm balaclava if you can too.
Old 24-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Also,in the spiritof multi culturalism, shout a few "Allah Akbars", just to make the Muslim officers feel more at home.
Old 24-11-2017, 02:42 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
make sure you hold it up in the air and wave it around as you walk into the police station though, to make sure they all see it. Maybe shout about how you have a gun too, just so it's clear whats happening.

Old 24-11-2017, 02:43 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweedman View Post
Indeed. Anyone know how to go about this? Shockingly I don't have any experience on the subject, only found out from my dad that he even owned the thing.
It is shocking that don't know all there is to know about shooters. What's Thornton Heath coming to these days? I blame the opening of Costa on the high street.
Old 24-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:

He wouldn´t want to go in there half cock though, maybe do some research first?
Old 24-11-2017, 03:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
perhaps your 90 year old granddad could take it down to your local petrol station wave it around and make the sort of noises and gestures as this cringeworthy Arsenal fan does 0:34 seconds in. If he could recruit a 'posse' to stand around him going 'ooh ooh ooh' in the manner of the other cringworthy Arsenal fans, then all the better for it.

Old 24-11-2017, 03:36 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Indeed. Anyone know how to go about this? Shockingly I don't have any experience on the subject, only found out from my dad that he even owned the thing.
Obvious, but please ensure your grandad hasn’t stored it with bullets in! You don’t want a terrible accident to occur.

Then I think I’d call the police at a quiet time on their non-emergency number for advice...or pop into the local police station, maybe with a photo of the gun rather than carry in the real thing?
Old 24-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

And after the advice say "I´ll be back"
Old 24-11-2017, 03:43 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
It is shocking that don't know all there is to know about shooters. What's Thornton Heath coming to these days? I blame the opening of Costa on the high street.
It's like those weirdos at the Amex who claim to know nothing about contracting hepatitis from shared heroin needles
Old 24-11-2017, 04:23 PM

foresthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A retired neighbour of mine in the 1970's was ex-army officer. He had quite a few nick-nacks that fell into his possession. I know he had some grenades and also a revolver (presumably with live ammunition).
Best to hand it in , in case it falls into the wrong hands
Old 24-11-2017, 06:14 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
There's a two week weapons surrender that's been launched by the police that ends in a couple of days. To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is somewhat relevant to me as my 90 year old grandfather has a first world war revolver he's had sitting in the loft doing nothing for donkey's years. Is it advisable for him to hand it in or does he have a case for legal possession under the heritage pistol section of the firearms act? To view the link you have to Register or Login
I have a WW1 revolver that I'm fairly sure is classed as an antique because it's so old now.
It takes a .455 calibre, which I'm told is fairly impossible to get unless you have it made
Old 24-11-2017, 06:32 PM

Check pms.
Old 25-11-2017, 12:06 PM

lofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelofty3rgj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Old 26-11-2017, 08:08 AM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Check pms.
Always on the lookout for a bargain, good lad Jim.
Old 30-11-2017, 12:49 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Padrino View Post
I have a WW1 revolver that I'm fairly sure is classed as an antique because it's so old now.
It takes a .455 calibre, which I'm told is fairly impossible to get unless you have it made
Age alone doesn't mean it is classed as antique. Not sure the difficulty to obtain ammunition makes it less so.

"Firearms Act 1968 - Old weapons which should not benefit from the exemption as antiques
>
c) Revolvers, single-shot pistols and self-loading pistols which are chambered for, and will accept, popular centre-fire cartridges of the type .25, .32, .38, .380, .44, .450, .455 and .476 inch, or their metric equivalents including 6.35, 7.62, 7.63, 7.65 , 8 and 9mm, unless otherwise specified;"

I only mention it as the son of an old neighbour was sent down for having possession of the old man's WW1 gun. (To be fair, the possession was during a robbery, and he waved it around a bit, which may have contributed to the sentence just a touch).