Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-11-2017, 08:45 AM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maffew View Post
I would not say we are strong favourites at all. I posted on NSC that although the table doesnt lie your form and performances the last few games dont do you justice since Zaha came back. Our defence have had one off day this season and are hard to break down. Its gonna be a close game with form and would take a point TBH but could go eithers
Yes thats how i see it. Brighton have surprised me you look a solid hard working team with a game plan and a few players who can hurt teams, CH has done a great job. We need CB to score to fire him up if he does i think we will nick it 1-2 or 2-3. These games are what football is all about so i hope we both stay up and the nasty side of things gets watered down.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:55 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
If we play how we have been playing we win. We have better squad which is now playing well. Won’t be easy mind. Brighton look pretty solid and if ward plays think he’ll get roasted by their wingers. Think houghton is a good manager, surprised Everton ain’t looking at him.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:00 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Hate to say it, but I'd probably take a draw if it was offered now!

That said its not, so let's go smash the ****s!
Old 26-11-2017, 09:10 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Get wilf out wide against Bruno... he’ll tear him apart
^This needs to happen for us to win, as they look very solid defensively as their goal difference proves
Old 26-11-2017, 09:30 AM
The squeezed middle

PoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down low
We haven't scored a goal or won a single point away from home this season, so relax Brighton, you barely need to turn up.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:38 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieb73 View Post
They will be more tense than use. Pressure on them at their place. We need to keep it tight for first 30 mins and then the game is ours to win. I feel our players will be more composed and some of their lot will try and show off in front of their clapper crew and lose it, esp Gross and Knockaert. Tight game but I think we will nick this one in the second half.

Disagree with that. We’re bottom on 8 points, they’re mid table on 16 I think.

Pressure is on us every game.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:45 AM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Disagree with that. We’re bottom on 8 points, they’re mid table on 16 I think.

Pressure is on us every game.
Exactly. They can afford to lose whereas we need every point we can get.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:47 AM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Get wilf out wide against Bruno... he’ll tear him apart
Absolutely the guy will ripped a new arse hole, but of course he might enjoy that
Old 26-11-2017, 09:49 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Going to be a really tough game.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:24 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Promises to be an intriguing game as the Palace win yesterday will be a massive boost to our confidence, and we can approach this game with real belief of achieving a result.
But make no mistake Brighton will also be boosted by their impressive if rather surprising start to their premiership life, and their impressive performance and unlucky loss against an inform Man Utd yesterday will have lifted their spirits, lets hope Not too much for Tuesday.
But it has all the makings of a cracking game with BOTH teams going hell for leather into Winning rather than drawing the game.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:38 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
They are due a bad run. Just saying
Old 26-11-2017, 10:59 AM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
I wish I could be there , I have a good feeling about this fixture .
you can be just a train ride and ask at the gate i'll be there too
Old 26-11-2017, 11:12 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPalace View Post
We haven't scored a goal or won a single point away from home this season, so relax Brighton, you barely need to turn up.
I agree, piece of piss for the weeds, they can probably afford to rest a few players too.
Old 26-11-2017, 11:20 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Just read a few bits on nsc and the world of twitter... they reallly are full of themselves. Now don’t get me wrong they have had a very good start and look fairly solid.... but they are getting proper cocky and ahead of themselves. I would love it even more if we ******* beat them.. stuck up idiots
Old 26-11-2017, 11:20 AM

Tele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
With our away form - and after yesterday's win - two points from next two games is not a bad return. Of course 9 out of 9 would be stunning
Old 26-11-2017, 11:24 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
They are due a bad run. Just saying
Well stop saying it! Cos I'm thinking it.
Old 26-11-2017, 11:31 AM

RobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We got a good win and I can see us beating them. I didn't think they looked all that on Monday.

I would love to beat them but it won't be easy and we need to play well.

Hopefully it can be a great night for those of us going.
Old 26-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
At this juncture, I'd be happy with a point.
Old 26-11-2017, 12:31 PM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Need four points from next two, don't really care how they come. To put our away form into perspective- we would expect to lose at Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool and Spurs ( where we should have at least got a point). Burnley we should have won, Newcastle we should have won. 4 of those matches were without Wilf, the two with him should have yielded points. It will be a close match but I don't think our away form is a proper benchmark as to how close a game this is likely to be. They have drawn with Stoke and Everton at home and I think we are on par or better than those teams.
Old 26-11-2017, 01:18 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
How the **** are any of you confident?? I couldn't care less if we win or not as long as we don't lose!