Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: On a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 meaning not important at all and 10 means crucial
10 250 57.60%
9 28 6.45%
8 69 15.90%
7 38 8.76%
6 16 3.69%
5 13 3.00%
4 6 1.38%
3 2 0.46%
2 1 0.23%
1 0 0%
0 11 2.53%
Voters: 434. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-11-2017, 01:43 PM

Suffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's a must not lose game, lets put it that way
Old 26-11-2017, 01:44 PM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This poll is only ever going one way.
Old 26-11-2017, 01:48 PM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At this stage of the season, other than bragging rights, not very (if we were to lose to Brighton and then beat West Brom, Watford, Bournemouth and get something at Leicester then not at all important in the scheme of things). But for the confidence of the team and building momentum I suspect it would do the players a lot of good to get two back-to-back wins.
Old 26-11-2017, 01:52 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The first fixture i looked at when they came out. I hate them. Yes as far as results go our away form is crap but we only got tonked by both Manchester clubs and were unlucky against Tottenham,Liverpool,Newcastle and Burnley only losing by a goal in each. I am confident of beating them on Tuesday,i think we will win 2-1.
Old 26-11-2017, 01:53 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
They are vermin
They are far too cocky at the moment
They are deluded tarquins
They will never forget that play off game
Their first defeat at the gaymex was to us
They choke on their own spit at the mere mention of our name
A win this week will ruin their Xmas
My neighbours are weed

100% a must win ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 26-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Daft question. We need the points and its Brighton.

Next!
Old 26-11-2017, 02:12 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
It's sad that some people don't get on board with the Brighton rivalry. It's a huge part of our history and culture. You're missing out.

eagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleali : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Beat the weed on tuesday and we carry on going on a well deserved run and they start to freefall thanks to us.
**** EM ..3pts
Next.

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
They are vermin
They are far too cocky at the moment
They are deluded tarquins
They will never forget that play off game
Their first defeat at the gaymex was to us
They choke on their own spit at the mere mention of our name
A win this week will ruin their Xmas
My neighbours are weed

100% a must win ..
Nice to see that the message behind rainbow laces campaign is getting through

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
10. They are scum and we need the points.
Close thread
Old 26-11-2017, 02:13 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
It's sad that some people don't get on board with the Brighton rivalry. It's a huge part of our history and culture. You're missing out.
Millwall is still the bigger rivalry though imo.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:17 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
I just dont get it (though I do know why it exists). So many teams in London why have one with a team miles away?

I appreciate it is a very strong emotion on both sides of the fence, but I simply do not feel it, and I think the minority I am in, is far larger than many realise.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:19 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Millwall is still the bigger rivalry though imo.
Yeah, for some I guess it is.

I find it hard to hate Millwall. They're just amoeba responding instinctively to their surroundings. It's not their fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I just dont get it (though I do know why it exists). So many teams in London why have one with a team miles away?

I appreciate it is a very strong emotion on both sides of the fence, but I simply do not feel it, and I think the minority I am in, is far larger than many realise.
Maybe the quirky history and nature is what sustains it? It's a little bit different than just picking the team next door.

That said, they are the team next door for alot of Palace fans - we draw a huge amount of support from Surrey/ Sussex.

Last edited by tasty_snacks; 26-11-2017 at 02:23 PM.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:29 PM
Yarrrrrrr

Glɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon Cooper View Post
You did, huh? Such a shame for you that Brighton-fans don't think that way, but nice try anyway

When looking at head to head-results and the current Premier League table, i wouldn't say that Palace has the bragging rights now.

And even if Palace would win the game on Tuesday, Brighton would still have more points. But go ahead and see the situation differently if you want to =) Brighton-fans may not agree with you, though.
You couldn't sound more pathetic if you tried.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:30 PM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very important. We’ve had a crap start to the season and we’re finally finding our feet.

If Brighton lose half the crowd will be checking the Utd score as they leave the stadium.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:34 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
The game vs West Brom is more important in the context of staying up, but yes it is important.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:35 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You did, huh? Such a shame for you that Brighton-fans don't think that way, but nice try anyway

When looking at head to head-results and the current Premier League table, i wouldn't say that Palace has the bragging rights now.

And even if Palace would win the game on Tuesday, Brighton would still have more points. But go ahead and see the situation differently if you want to =) Brighton-fans may not agree with you, though.
What bragging rights are there a third of the way into a season with the teams not having even played each other yet?
Old 26-11-2017, 02:38 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Nice to see that the message behind rainbow laces campaign is getting through
It's on hold until we beat them

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 26-11-2017, 02:38 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lots of people won’t value your opinion based on you being a Brighton fan but for me I don’t value it because you named yourself after a character from the ******* Big Bang theory
Old 26-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Palace Addict

trufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Fella, if you don't win this one, given our respective starts to the current season, it'll have to be seen as a major opportunity missed. Especially when your huge additional motivation is taken into account. I'm expecting a defeat, since we haven't yet taken a single point away from home or even scored a goal. But you lot clearly expect a win in your cup final, so I'd say the pressure's on your lads to produce. We'll all know soon enough whether they live up to your expectations.