Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: On a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 meaning not important at all and 10 means crucial
10 250 57.60%
9 28 6.45%
8 69 15.90%
7 38 8.76%
6 16 3.69%
5 13 3.00%
4 6 1.38%
3 2 0.46%
2 1 0.23%
1 0 0%
0 11 2.53%
Voters: 434. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-11-2017, 08:02 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Millwall is still the bigger rivalry though imo.
Nope.

It might be for some, but Brighton are Palace's main rival, no questions. We barely sell out at Millwall which says it all compared to demand for Brighton tickets.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:02 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payroll Legend View Post
Iíve not spent any time thinking about Brighton until now and thatís just because itís the next fixture.

I live in East Sussex. We define them tbh. They have very few real fans, they just ďfollow the AlbionĒ. Itís a day out for them. Lots of them are smug, god bothering wastes of space.

I honestly could t give a shit.
This. The amount of real Brighton fans is tiny, like their attendances at the Withdean. Any others are following their local team aswell as their actual supported PL club.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There fcuking cnuts and we need 3 points .
Old 26-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I didn't know I was supposed to hate Brighton until my 20s. No other Palace fans in the family to educate me. Millwall have always been bigger rivals for me. The only Brighton fans I've met have been a bit wet and not exactly what you'd call passionate about football. That said, I'd love it if we beat them.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:12 PM
Stripes reborn

Forever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Likewise I've grown up to hate Millwall more, but I do despise their horrible little fans so voted 8. That said it is vital that we never lose to them. NEVER. That would have got a 10*
Old 26-11-2017, 08:13 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be fair to those Brighton converts, if I'd started out as a Man U or Arsenal fan living in East Sussex, I'd switch to Brighton at the drop of a hat.

It's got to be incredibly soul-destroying and alienating being a glory-hunter, or having an overbearing dad who insisted you support his scallywag club.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:14 PM

November85 FFS MurrayNovember85 FFS MurrayNovember85 FFS MurrayNovember85 FFS MurrayNovember85 FFS MurrayNovember85 FFS MurrayNovember85 FFS MurrayNovember85 FFS MurrayNovember85 FFS MurrayNovember85 FFS MurrayNovember85 FFS Murray
The situation is reminding me of 2011. They've just got promoted to our league, started well, above us in the table, think they're going to beat us.

3-1 to us then I reckon.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:22 PM

Ogilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh my god, I'm so bloody excited. It's really important we win, but more important we don't lose, they are scum, the lowest of the low. So glad this is pre xmas and not in April / May, please, please, please....can we just bloody win.
Stand in the rain and stand in the sun.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:36 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
How are the sales of the half and half scarves doing ?
Old 26-11-2017, 08:42 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
How are the sales of the half and half scarves doing ?
One of those ***** will have one.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:42 PM

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by November85 View Post
The situation is reminding me of 2011. They've just got promoted to our league, started well, above us in the table, think they're going to beat us.

3-1 to us then I reckon.
What a night that was,it still gives me goosebumps thinking about it.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:49 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Always hated millwall a lot more. Brighton are annoying. But in a harmless sort of way.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:26 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
So much history with these spineless lady gardens I really can't spend the time on here writing it all down . So I'll try a potted version .
First ever Brighton game ..got jumped on by 6 of them .. my my ol man layed one out with one punch and they ran.
Following season at Norwood junction . Me & 3 mates found ourselves surrounded by hundreds of em . Got a serious kicking .
The penaltys game .. I saw two young palace scarfers having their scarves nicked and getting punched kicked and spat on .. until an equal sized mob of palace appeared ...they ran .
Pub in Eastbourne one Saturday night .. I had a palace polo top on . Went to the toilet and they surrounded my girlfriend and threatened her . I pulled her away and walked outside with her and got two full pints thrown at me .
Went back the following day with my sons to see if they were there and they ran out .
In short . These spineless cunits hate us so much its a sport for them to pick off palace.. but only if they have numbers . I think you will find many more tales of seaweed bravery similar to this if you ask around .. And this is why they should be despised ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 26-11-2017, 09:31 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Millwall is still the bigger rivalry though imo.
The thing with the Millwall rivalry is we seem to care a great deal more about them than they do about us. A bit like how we feel about Charlton. They hate West Ham.

Plus, I've got to be honest and say that Palace fans do not act the way they do against the likes of Millwall like they do against Brighton for instance.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:39 PM

Joe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Relegation battle temporarily on hold. Beating those ***** is all that matters on Tuesday. I cannot bear them and their sh***y club. This and the reverse fixture in April are all that really matter this season as far as I'm concerned.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:47 PM

Expat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We're going to win, but Muzza might score. Do you reckon he'll celebrate it?
Old 26-11-2017, 09:59 PM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its a football game means f all in real life
As our hated rivals another win for bragging rights ,but i dont know any brighton supporters ,we need the points
Old 26-11-2017, 10:05 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
The thing with the Millwall rivalry is we seem to care a great deal more about them than they do about us. A bit like how we feel about Charlton. They hate West Ham.

Plus, I've got to be honest and say that Palace fans do not act the way they do against the likes of Millwall like they do against Brighton for instance.
You'd be very, very surprised. I know a good few Millwall and they despise us more than West Ham.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
You'd be very, very surprised. I know a good few Millwall and they despise us more than West Ham.

So do I, and they very much donít. Thatís not to say they donít hate us, but the West Ham thing is another another level.

Speaking of *****, iíve found it increasingly difficult to spot , converse with and mock Charlton fans these days.

Wankers.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:38 PM
Registered Snoozer

TomEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I am in the minority of Palace fans who do not give a shit about Brighton one way or the other, and just see them as I so any other team we are up against.

So to me if there is anything close to vital about this game then it would be not to lose so we can keep some momentum going.

A win will just accelerate our getting out of the bottom 3.

I'm with you on this... if we lose I don't really care about them. If we win I've always hated them and I'll celebrate like we've won the league.
Allardyce. Pardew. Warnock. Pulis. Holloway. Freedman. Burley. Hart. Warnock. Taylor. Dowie. Kember. Francis. Bruce. A. Smith. Coppell. Venables. Lombardo. Coppell. Bassett. Coppell. A. Smith. Coppell. Mullery. Kember. Gradi. Allison. Venables. Allison. Head. Graham. Rowe. G. Smith. Spiers. Scott. Dawes/Slade. Rooke. Butler. Irwin. Moyes. Bromilow. Tresadern. Mavin. Maley. Goodman. Robson.