Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 29-11-2017, 07:16 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
This is one of the most pointless threads I've seen. It's a season long loan. He is playing regularly. He ain't going back. They probably wanted to ensure he was treated Sam as Bamford
Old 29-11-2017, 07:19 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't know the loan situation. But I do think he's a luxury player. Bizarrely over hyped. Technically good but far from complete.
Old 29-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Unlike 3 month loans, season long loans cannot be cancelled unless both teams agree. FA rules, so he's not going anywhere.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
I don't know the loan situation. But I do think he's a luxury player. Bizarrely over hyped. Technically good but far from complete.
Agreed. Good prospect but doesnt deliver enough consistently over 90 minutes to justify inclusion above Jimmy Mac. We shouldn't be a finishing school for Chelsea. Don't like taking loan players when money would have been better spent investing on the whopping great holes permanently.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:27 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
This is one of the most pointless threads I've seen. It's a season long loan. He is playing regularly. He ain't going back. They probably wanted to ensure he was treated Sam as Bamford
Exactly, if he is getting game time he can't be recalled, Simples.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:33 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't think having a midfielder that can drive play forward through the middle is a luxury. We need that to stop teams marking wilf and Townsend out of the game on the wings and isolating Benteke (when they are played in their correct positions of course!).

He is clearly not the finished product and he does tend to drift in and out of games but right now we have no one else who offers what he does (except if you want to see what mutch has to offer).
Old 29-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He's a player that needs to be kept on his toes so I don't want him a guaranteed starter especially to appease Chelsea.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:30 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 cryingOutloud View Post
Unlike 3 month loans, season long loans cannot be cancelled unless both teams agree. FA rules, so he's not going anywhere.
Don't worry nobody will take any notice of that and keep worrying
Old 02-12-2017, 07:48 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
He's a player that needs to be kept on his toes so I don't want him a guaranteed starter especially to appease Chelsea.
Agree there. He needs to drastically improve the defensive side of his game and toughen up in challenges, maybe put him in a boxing ring or send him on an SAS survival week in the Brecon Beacons.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:39 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 cryingOutloud View Post
What are 3 month loans? Only standard window to window loans exist now.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:55 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Agree there. He needs to drastically improve the defensive side of his game and toughen up in challenges, maybe put him in a boxing ring or send him on an SAS survival week in the Brecon Beacons.
Its bad enough suffering Shearer on match of the day.. Dont want to break the poor lad.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:39 PM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
His performances have cooled since his call up, he is becoming more and more wasteful with the ball, many times I have seen him nearly open up the field but just cant take it past the player. Don't get me wrong he is worthy of a starting place but he is not playing at his best at the moment.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:56 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He won’t be recalled by Chelsea just to go back into their under 23 squad. That doesn’t benefit anyone & he’s not good enough to be in their first team.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:59 PM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
His performances have cooled since his call up, he is becoming more and more wasteful with the ball, many times I have seen him nearly open up the field but just cant take it past the player. Don't get me wrong he is worthy of a starting place but he is not playing at his best at the moment.
I heard Merson saying earlier that some players hold back this close to a World Cup. I sincerely hope he isn't because it's no use to us if he's not going to fully commit to avoid an injury.
Old 02-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Palace Addict

trufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Seems to lack passion in a Palace shirt. Bucketloads of skill, great touch and excellent vision, but very very little in the way of drive or aggression.

I get that he wants to avoid injury while out on loan and with a World Cup coming up, but just every now and again I'd like to see the young lad bust a gut for us.

Fed up of him breaking with the ball and it coming to nothing too. There's a cracking player in there, but I'm starting to doubt whether we'll ever see that in the red and blue.
Old 02-12-2017, 06:23 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think he had a reasonably good match, showed a little more defensively, and looked good with Wilf on the left
Old 02-12-2017, 06:29 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
RLC is at his best when playing as a central attacking midfielder and as long as he is playing he cannot be recalled early from his season long loan by Chelsea.
Old 02-12-2017, 06:31 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle;13971299[B
]RLC is at his best when playing as a central attacking midfielder a[/B]nd as long as he is playing he cannot be recalled early from his season long loan by Chelsea.
Absolutely, we don't get the best out of him playing wide.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Probationary User

brad21019923 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbrad21019923 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbrad21019923 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbrad21019923 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbrad21019923 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbrad21019923 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbrad21019923 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbrad21019923 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbrad21019923 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbrad21019923 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbrad21019923 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
He should definalty be central attacking midfielder, most of the time seems up for making a run and putting in tackles. Need more of it!
Old 11-12-2017, 02:39 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Play Wickham wide, play Gayle wide, doesn't matter who the manager is they see a square peg and try and ram it into a round hole.