Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: MOM
Hennessey 16 5.90%
Schlupp 12 4.43%
Sakho 43 15.87%
Tomkins 67 24.72%
Ward 53 19.56%
Townsend 1 0.37%
Milivojevic 38 14.02%
Cabaye 14 5.17%
RLC 10 3.69%
Zaha 11 4.06%
Benteke 3 1.11%
McArthur 3 1.11%
Voters: 271. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Even gf must be able to accept that Wilf is not a striker. & RLC is not a winger either. Sort it out Roy.

Shit game, shit atmosphere, shit fans. Main thing is we didn't lose.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Need some time I think to comment in a balanced way but it was a tough game to watch for all sorts of reasons but a point away from home and a clean sheet probably makes it a reasonable night but......

Will just say that I thought on a night when a lot of players were well under par that Hennessey did pretty well tonight. Probably the ultimate banana skin for him down there but I thought he did what he had to do well. Weird stuff going on at corners but he wasn't on his own there.

Old 29-11-2017, 12:00 AM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Firstly thanks to the box office for sorting me out a spare ticket.

Thought RLC was our best player , Hennesssy looked calm , Benteke I’m a fan but his lack of movement and his positional play are starting to grate some what.

Still clean sheet and an away point
Old 29-11-2017, 12:03 AM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
I would prefer to see macarthur start than rlc for most games
Old 29-11-2017, 12:05 AM
Semi retired idiot

penguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hennessey 6... Yes a clean sheet, but was rattled with corners.
Ward 7...Usual competent defending against two different wingers, but little going forward.
Tomkins 6...Not as dominant as last time, he is the one who should be attacking the ball when defending set pieces.
Sakho 6...Only one heart in mouth moment which is an improvement.
Schlupp 6...Did well against Knockaert, but when is he going to use that pace going forward ?
Luka 8... Protected the back four well, some passes go astray, but he does attempt some difficult ones.
Cabaye 6...Not quite up to his best, tired and no surprise when he was subbed. Never is going to last 3 full games in 8 days. Rarely got up into their box.
Townsend 6... Again he was more effective from the left than the right, but never found a telling cross.
Zaha 6...Obviously getting frustrated playing a role he does not enjoy. Need him back on the wing.
RLC 6...Contributed more than usual in defense and in flashes looked so strong running with the ball. Need so much more of that and more end product too.
Benteke 6...Competed well in the air, and is making a few runs. Unfortunately just not on the same wavelength as anyone else. Needs the confidence that goals will bring.
McArthur 6...When he came on, I hoped he would be busting a gut to get up and make late runs into the box. But instead he had to fill gaps in front of our defense.

Roy 6... Most people broadly agreed with his starting lineup, and the subs bench was about as strong as it could be. But as we lost our momentum in the second half, did he have any options to increase our attacking threat ? I think not. We are simply making do until January.

Our dead ball delivery was again poor, it seems just to be accepted that Cabaye and Townsend should take them all. We cannot afford to waste freekicks and corners which do not pass the first defender.

RLC turned up on the left during the second half, probably to accommodate Townsend wanting to have a go on the right. Maybe next week Roy will give Ruben a chance in the centre.

After all the hype, it was all a bit of an anti climax, but it may turn out to be a valuable point gained. I suspect the team will change little for West Brom, as the options are so limited. We will have some very tired players by 4.45 on Saturday.
Old 29-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Benteke played well in the first half, but faded terribly in the second. But thereís no one to sub him with

Parishís decision to not bother building a squad has cost us an incredible amount of points this season. Itís not an exaggeration to say that we probably need 6 or 7 new players in.
Old 29-11-2017, 12:24 AM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wayne mom for me. Everything he did was excellent. No outstanding saves but everything he did was very accomplished. I can't really name another positive performance.
Old 29-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Well done Palace for keeping a clean sheet, getting a point and annoying all those plastic Brighton fans.

Further confirmation that the amex is a ground in the wrong place and why we are lucky to have Selhurst Park, a ground easy to get to and from.

And good to meet Nelson Muntz for the first time.

More tomorrow.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:10 AM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just got in. Thought the back four and keeper were excellent which should bode well for the future. Attacking wise we weren't at it at all tonight. Wilf didn't look fit, Andros's touch has deserted him and Benteke looks a shadow of what he is capable of. We tried to play some good football but never moved the ball quickly enough with the required quality against a well organised side. Although he didn't have his best game I thought any decent football we were playing stopped being played when Cabaye went off and we resorted to just playing on the break. Our lack of squad depth was yet again exposed. Having played a tough game on Saturday you'd expect Roy to use his bench tonight but the fact he only made one pre planned change I thin tells us what he thinks of the squad. Looking forward to WBA and if we show that level of defensive organisation moving forward I think we will start to climb the table.

Last edited by Mictor Voses; 29-11-2017 at 01:13 AM.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:25 AM

Beneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
MOTM is their number 16 Stephens from non league. Made cayabe look pony in comparison.

Last edited by Beneaglee; 29-11-2017 at 01:28 AM.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:29 AM

carter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anyone here actually rate Schlupp as a left back? I personally think PVA is better (somehow) defensively and offensively. They both have shocking positional play. We keep looking to the bench for a option as a winger for Townsend and I can’t help but think Schlupp would be better used as a left winger with Zaha on the right late on.

Didn’t Leicester use him as an impact sub in the title season as a left winger?
Old 29-11-2017, 01:44 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Thought Joel Ward had a great game tonight against two different wingers that had him pegged back for most of the game.
He coped admirably.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 29-11-2017, 03:31 AM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese toastie View Post
I know Roy is wedded to his 442 and you have to respect the improvements we've made under him, but I thought we were crying out to go 433 today with Wilf and Townsend as proper wingers. Wilf is wasted up front and RLC should be playing in the middle.

That said, we did look pretty solid and it's a decent point. Glad not to lose to that lot and get an away point on the board. Onwards and upwards.
Oddly enough, the TV broadcast just assumed it was a 4-3-3 based on personnel and, you know, logic.
Attached Images
File Type: png lineup1.png (488.3 KB, 30 views)
Old 29-11-2017, 03:33 AM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
Does anyone here actually rate Schlupp as a left back? I personally think PVA is better (somehow) defensively and offensively. They both have shocking positional play. We keep looking to the bench for a option as a winger for Townsend and I can’t help but think Schlupp would be better used as a left winger with Zaha on the right late on.

Didn’t Leicester use him as an impact sub in the title season as a left winger?
The downside to Schlupp is that he is more of a pure athlete than a footballer.

The upside to Schlupp is that he seems to be aware of this (or at least he's becoming more aware of it), and doesn't take too many "footballing" risks, opting for simple tasks (kick it clear, sprint to get between attacker and goal, etc).
Old 29-11-2017, 03:38 AM

EaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wilf needs to play out wide, and when he drifted into that position any crosses were aimed at one shirt in the box, not really gonna work.

Defence seemed decent, but the space we leave open to long diagonals every time really worries me.
Hennessey needs to stop arsing around on his line and be more proactive with corners.

Felt midfield were a bit sloppy, had some good moments but without Milo I would be crapping myself. Cabaye was good but not his best, Andros was up to his usual games but lacked the edge.

Benteke isn't lazy, he just plays a certain way and atm he's not quite on it, a few poor bits of play restricted some good chances but I think he'll get there.

If this 11 starts more games and Roy pushes them, I really think it will work. I really like this back 4, Tomkins and Sakho are the best centre back pairing IMO and Schlupp is improving. Cabaye and Luka are the rock, and I think we just need to fix the attacking side of team in terms of positioning and awareness and we're fine.

Do we need to play another striker so Wilf can play out wide and him and Andros have another player to aim for in the box? Quite possibly. But if we do go with the 4 2 3 1 and work on supporting tekkers more I'll be happy.

ps. set pieces still looking rough, 1 in 3 good corners is not enough!
Old 29-11-2017, 05:31 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Hodgson needs to stop ******* playing Wilf through the middle. We desperately needed and need width. Many half chances went begging because there was nobody on the end of crosses. So frustrating.
1) Benteke is one of the best in the air in the league but I don't think we found his head once from a cross. The crossing was poor apart from one Townsend cross whipped in.

2) no-one else, even if Wilf was played wide, wants to get in the box. Zaha is our top goalscorer in the league. He links well with Benteke. We will be fine until Jan and then hopefully sign a striker to play with CB.

3) Even when Wilf plays through the middle he pulls out wide so he is not the problem.

4) Our problem is that we are too slow and ponderous on the ball. There is no fast counter attacking this season, plus teams are sitting deep on us. If we want width push the full backs forward (but that would ideally be PVA and TFM if we want quality balls in).
Old 29-11-2017, 05:35 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Hodgson needs to stop ******* playing Wilf through the middle. We desperately needed and need width. Many half chances went begging because there was nobody on the end of crosses. So frustrating.

Spot on. Wilf is totally wasted through the middle. No width. If Roy insists on playing 442, playing RLC off benteke. Wilf and Andros wide are a best assets when they play wide and we are nullifying them ourselves.

First time this season weíve selected our best 11. Just need to tweak the formation. To 4231
Old 29-11-2017, 05:41 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Plus our setpieces were incredibly poor especially by cabaye.

In contrast, wh looked nervy at every corner.
Old 29-11-2017, 05:48 AM

bolabolabola : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebolabolabola : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebolabolabola : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebolabolabola : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebolabolabola : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebolabolabola : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebolabolabola : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebolabolabola : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebolabolabola : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebolabolabola : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebolabolabola : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hennessey 6 - decent game but looked nervy on corners. Couldnít cope with them putting a man on him.

Ward 7 - looked comfortable

Schlupp 6 - was left exposed by Townsend not tracking back

Sakho 6 - seems to get caught in possession once a game now

Tomkins 7 - worth his place, very effective. Got caught out by a runner blocking him from marking Dunk for a corner.

Luka 7 - solid performance

Cabaye 6 - noticeable by his absence when subbed. Dreadful set pieces.

Townsend 5 - failed to make an impact. Did put in our best corner of the season though.

RLC 5 - didnít seem to have his usual energy. He and Zaha suffered from tight marking and Brighton using Evertonís tactic of exploiting a weak ref.

Zaha 5 - looked like he was playing the occasion. Should have scored.

Benteke 6 - good target man. Makes a noticeable difference. Looks more like Cameron Jarome than Glenn Murray though.

McArthur 5 - no impact

Ref 5 - allowed several BHA cynical fouls to go unpunished.

Brighton closed us down early which we never like. They played deeper than they normally do, but looked nervous. They are going to finish bottom half - organised team but they lack quality. We should be beating teams like them, but itís a satisfactory point.

Roy is playing Zaha in a free role. He is scoring more goals as a result, and getting more goal scoring opportunities. This is whatís Sam did. By playing him there he doesnít have defensive responsibilities which he would do on the wing. Itís exactly what made him such an influential player for us in last seasonís run. We shouldnít be playing him on the wing, you will regret seeing him there when he stops having the attacking impact on games.
Old 29-11-2017, 05:49 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No player stood out but defence was solid.