Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-11-2017, 09:51 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsham palace View Post
200 fans not allowed in. kettled back to station at 9.30 after being kept outside turnstiles for over an hour. people blame police and Brighton but only the HF are responsible for throwing flares to gain distraction and then jumping over the turnstiles. Tossers.
Wait a minute - if the HF have all got tickets why were they gate crashing - that makes little sense - lets see what the story is that emerges before people start blaming any particular group. People are always really eager to point the finger of blame at the HF - I have an open mind - I expect the events will become clear over the next couple of days.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 28-11-2017, 09:52 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The HF sponsored by parish points
Old 28-11-2017, 09:52 PM

CPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal clubber View Post
Reports that palace ticket holders are still outside at ht. palace fans on twitter saying palace stormed the turnstiles so police not letting ticket holders in
Donít believe that, sounds like an old bill story. You telling me with all those coppers a load of our lot have stormed in without tickets? Not having that.

Police have ****ed up here.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:53 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Assuming you have a ticket, could you let us know what happened and why you were refused entry?
Same for me and my son, late getting there due to my train delayed by level crossing problem at Angmering. Queued for 40 minutes at Brighton and got to the turnstiles just after kick off, some stupid pricks let off flare and they shut the entrances, left us standing there without any info, mounted police arrived, as half time approached they herded us away from the turnstiles and I was told that we were being taken back to the station

Bloody disgrace.

I am fed up with these wankers who let off flares, I hope Parish stops sucking up to the HF. The lot of them can **** off.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:55 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC247 View Post
Donít believe that, sounds like an old bill story. You telling me with all those coppers a load of our lot have stormed in without tickets? Not having that.

You think the police denied them entry for... no reason?
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

There are plenty of photos on social media, so believe it

horsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Yes exactly that is what happened. saw it first hand and am one of those unlucky ticket holders.
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Same for me and my son, late getting there due to my train delayed by level crossing problem at Angmering. Queued for 40 minutes at Brighton and got to the turnstiles just after kick off, some stupid pricks let off flare and they shut the entrances, left us standing there without any info, mounted police arrived, as half time approached they herded us away from the turnstiles and I was told that we were being taken back to the station

Bloody disgrace.

I am fed up with these wankers who let off flares, I hope Parish stops sucking up to the HF. The lot of them can **** off.
Outrageous. Totally unacceptable.

That said, could have been lot worse, we could have been smashing the 5-0!
Old 28-11-2017, 09:56 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Wait a minute - if the HF have all got tickets why were they gate crashing - that makes little sense - lets see what the story is that emerges before people start blaming any particular group. People are always really eager to point the finger of blame at the HF - I have an open mind - I expect the events will become clear over the next couple of days.
I was there am 58 years old and drunk nothing but tea, it was HF members.

Ok !
Old 28-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
One of our friends who is HF was locked out and separated from his son who got in, Even though he is a minor, the Police wouldn't let him in

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:

Ok !
Drunk on tea. These 58 year olds are out of control!
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Young lad in the stadium but dad locked outside ...poor lad.
Mr Mojo Risin

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Fair point, lets see what happens. Something, somewhere, has clearly not gone right. Nothing hilarious about it though.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
Yeah, our brave and fair boys in blue would never, err, do that to football fans
Old 28-11-2017, 09:58 PM

Strictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkStrictly Palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Assuming you have a ticket, could you let us know what happened and why you were refused entry?
Yes I had a ticket. It was just chaos outside. Turnstiles shut and horses brought in to push back the crowd. Dogs and lines of police to kettle the fans. I was just outside of the kettle so was able to get away when obvious that the gates were not likely to reopen.

Tbh it didn't help pyros being let off outside as it just gave the police every reason to kettle. But i didnt know people had got in without tickets.

Spent about £90 on ticket, beer food and travel.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Young lad in the stadium but dad locked outside ...poor lad.
He was probably the fireworks mule
Old 28-11-2017, 10:00 PM

CPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
No, but taken an option that suits their agenda.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:01 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:

Ok !
Ok - not saying they were not but can I ask how you know they were HF?

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 28-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
I like the flares, but the bangs aren't great with all that's going on in the world.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 28-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ok - not saying they were not but can I ask how you know they were HF?
The sea of acne.