Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-11-2017, 10:02 PM

alexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Why the **** let off a bang just when we have a corner? Bloody idiots!

Really the most stupid thing ever. Why put off your own players it’s not like we are very dangerous at present from corners as it is.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Why the **** let off a bang just when we have a corner? Bloody idiots!
Most probably a cunning plan to put the palace players off when taking the corner and actually scoring from it.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Same for me and my son, late getting there due to my train delayed by level crossing problem at Angmering. Queued for 40 minutes at Brighton and got to the turnstiles just after kick off, some stupid pricks let off flare and they shut the entrances, left us standing there without any info, mounted police arrived, as half time approached they herded us away from the turnstiles and I was told that we were being taken back to the station

Bloody disgrace.

I am fed up with these wankers who let off flares, I hope Parish stops sucking up to the HF. The lot of them can **** off.
That's f'ked up.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 28-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The fireworks are so bloody pathetic. You can support the team in many ways, but that really is one of the dumbest.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:07 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Yeah the bangers are just ******* stupid, annoying and adds absolutely nothing. Wish someone would have a word with the pricks doing it.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
it's the same old shit rehashed every season. Did they not have sniffer dogs outside? we're notorious for this and the culprits have probably ruined many people's evenings as a result. Time for Parish & co to actually stand up to these individuals, but he likes to keep them "onside" for the good of his image.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:10 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
parish and the club have indulged them too much now
Old 28-11-2017, 10:10 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
There's more than one problem here.Firstly,who the hell jumped the turnstiles,how and why?Secondly,why did the authorities not do anything to stop them and instead decide to put all of their efforts into kettling a few hundred people with tickets outside the ground?

That seems like a ridiculous way to deal with the situation.Surely there is another explanation?
Old 28-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
There's more than one problem here.Firstly,who the hell jumped the turnstiles,how and why?Secondly,why did the authorities not do anything to stop them and instead decide to put all of their efforts into kettling a few hundred people with tickets outside the ground?

That seems like a ridiculous way to deal with the situation.Surely there is another explanation?
Seems like too many got in, they shut the doors, a bit of aggro from fans stuck outside = police kettling.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:13 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

They were practising the high hurdles for next year's school sports day.

Penstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Ok - not saying they were not but can I ask how you know they were HF?
About 30 of them, my son along with others came up on the same train as them and met me there, my son follows the team home and away so knows them by sight.

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Seems like too many got in, they shut the doors, a bit of aggro from fans stuck outside = police kettling.
But there were enough police there to a. prevent them getting in and b. stop a number who did.There were literally hundreds of police outside on the photo.Why weren't they arresting individuals who got in?
Old 28-11-2017, 10:14 PM

Penstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
parish and the club have indulged them too much now
Yep
Old 28-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
But there were enough police there to a. prevent them getting in and b. stop a number who did.There were literally hundreds of police outside on the photo.Why weren't they arresting individuals who got in?
Seems to me the photo was after the fact.

All speculation of course.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:16 PM
The squeezed middle

PoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down low
How do you get in without a ticket? I thought it was supposed to be a state-of-the-art modern stadium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Seems to me the photo was after the fact.

All speculation of course.
I believe it was taken just before half time.My point was that it is clear from the photo that there were enough police there to do something about the incident.I can't understand how they would allow that situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Yeah the bangers are just ******* stupid, annoying and adds absolutely nothing. Wish someone would have a word with the pricks doing it.
Perhaps Parish can have a word the next time he sorts out their reserved blocks of seats. Bless em.
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
It seems some ***** have ruined a lot of peoples evenings - they’ll have plenty of defenders on here tommorrow.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:20 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
The sooner Parish and hf **** off the better.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:20 PM

Lombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Wait a minute - if the HF have all got tickets why were they gate crashing - that makes little sense - lets see what the story is that emerges before people start blaming any particular group. People are always really eager to point the finger of blame at the HF - I have an open mind - I expect the events will become clear over the next couple of days.
There is a reason why the finger of blame is pointed at these spotty adolescents. Anyone who goes to away games can enlighten you.