Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-11-2017, 01:29 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
Even if the 'someone' is the most powerful person on the planet and what was said was effectively endorsement of far-right hate?
I haven't seen the videos so i cant really comment on the content. Fact is Trump has a key interest in showing Europe to be a mess. His election was won largely on the back of policies tightening up migration. He is essentially saying to the US population 'look what i'm saving you from'. In this instance i make him right.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:31 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
Do you nutters keep a daily record of what you are furious about on Twitter? I suggest some kind of wall chart for posterity.
Haven't you got some brainforce to be taking?
Old 29-11-2017, 01:32 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
I haven't seen the videos so i cant really comment on the content. Fact is Trump has a key interest in showing Europe to be a mess. His election was won largely on the back of policies tightening up migration. He is essentially saying to the US population 'look what i'm saving you from'. In this instance i make him right.
The videos have been fact checked and proven to be false, obviously.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
How very embarrassing for you.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 29-11-2017, 02:15 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
As someone said it would be like UK prime minister tweeting the KKK.

The fact that you have a poster on here thinking that's it's no big deal that the President of the US is retweeting a fascist says something in an of itself. We live in worrying times.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:29 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
We live in irritating times more like
Old 29-11-2017, 02:48 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Unfortunately, it is not even surprising.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:51 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
Which shows how bad things have got.
Old 29-11-2017, 03:07 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do you nutters keep a daily record of what you are furious about on Twitter? I suggest some kind of wall chart for posterity.
Britain first you mean ?
Old 29-11-2017, 03:10 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Fascist Pigs in the Pen

Old 29-11-2017, 04:11 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No. 10 says Trump was "wrong" to share the videos posted by BF.

He's still getting a state visit though.
Old 29-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
It's not is it LOL (not funny really)It like a numbskull ignorant twat who posts something up without thinking or really looking at the bigger picture and then Mom & Dad have to come in and clean up the "misunderstandings".

We're talking about the President of the United States, I cannot even get my head around this...This is not about being furious it's about thinking WTF!!!
Old 29-11-2017, 04:34 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Careful Les you might be considered favouring a liberal democracy there.
Old 29-11-2017, 04:35 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not really, perplexed by this current age of being furious about something someone had said on twitter.
If you can't see why this is a problem then I'm afraid you're a bit of a div.
Old 29-11-2017, 04:37 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jayda Fransen's reply was interesting. Firstly remember that they are (oddly for the UK) anti-abortion, then you add in all the (oddly for UK rhetoric) "God Bless 'Murica" text. It's almost as if Britain First are funded directly by, say, the American Christian right-wing fundementalists.
Old 29-11-2017, 04:37 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Despite a great effort on this thread, I still have Trump down as a bigger idiot than Jimmy the gent.

Better luck next time jimmy.
Old 29-11-2017, 04:50 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Blatant Biggin pos rep whoring from Jimmy
Old 29-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Careful Les you might be considered favouring a liberal democracy there.
I feel that I am watching a shit Trump reality show, yet its real and I honestly don't know why or how something like this could actually happen.

Each time I hear him each time he Twitters I cannot understand anyone supporting this imbecile of a man, again it's like the twilight zone it's beyond belief.
Old 29-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
Fascist Pigs in the Pen

Bloke on the left looks a bit tinted has anyone told him?
Old 29-11-2017, 06:16 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
What occurs to me is whether or not the video's are real, not that I've seen them.

Anyone know?