Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
It's not is it LOL (not funny really)It like a numbskull ignorant twat who posts something up without thinking or really looking at the bigger picture and then Mom & Dad have to come in and clean up the "misunderstandings".
People portray Trump as ID driven moron are failing to see how this stuff is gold with his voter base. He's portraying Europe as broken and overrun with militant muslims (how he could of got that idea who knows...), the kind that Hilary would have let in to the USA. The message is clear - 'this is what you would of got under Hilary, aren't you glad you voted for me'.

He doesnt care what the mainstream liberals and media think, they will never be favourable for him, so he plays direct to his base.
Old 29-11-2017, 06:59 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
Do you nutters keep a daily record of what you are furious about on Twitter? I suggest some kind of wall chart for posterity.
That's basically what Twitter is. Used to follow people in my for work but had to give up because of all the noise.
Old 29-11-2017, 07:03 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
People portray Trump as ID driven moron are failing to see how this stuff is gold with his voter base. He's portraying Europe as broken and overrun with militant muslims (how he could of got that idea who knows...), the kind that Hilary would have let in to the USA. The message is clear - 'this is what you would of got under Hilary, aren't you glad you voted for me'.

He doesnt care what the mainstream liberals and media think, they will never be favourable for him, so he plays direct to his base.
This is all true. But you do agree that he's, um, wrong? Don't you?
Old 29-11-2017, 07:07 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:

Yes true. But so. Doesn't make it right
Old 29-11-2017, 07:07 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
No they are fake To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
This is all true. But you do agree that he's, um, wrong? Don't you?
In what sense? I believe his policy on not taking in hundreds of thousands of Muslim migrants will be of benefit to his country, and i wish Europe had done likewise, if that's what you're asking.
Old 29-11-2017, 07:13 PM

radiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Even more reasons to stop this vile brute ever being allowed to enter Britain
Old 29-11-2017, 07:16 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
No surprise, he is awful and his anti muslim stance is sickening.
Old 29-11-2017, 07:33 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
In what sense? I believe his policy on not taking in hundreds of thousands of Muslim migrants will be of benefit to his country, and i wish Europe had done likewise, if that's what you're asking.
You're an idiot, who's petrified of absolutely everything.
Old 29-11-2017, 07:52 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
As someone said it would be like UK prime minister tweeting the KKK.

The fact that you have a poster on here thinking that's it's no big deal that the President of the US is retweeting a fascist says something in an of itself. We live in worrying times.
What's more worry is your hero worship of an MP with a very dodgy background
Old 29-11-2017, 08:02 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh dear.

I think Jimmy the **** would have been more appropriate.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiomike View Post
Even more reasons to stop this vile brute ever being allowed to enter Britain
I think Jimmy is here already.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

Please tell me what benefit millions of poorly educated, unchecked fighting age men from all over the Islamic world offer my country.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:10 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Despite a great effort on this thread, I still have Trump down as a bigger idiot than Jimmy the gent.

Better luck next time jimmy.
I know you didn't mean it to be, but you appear to have set him a challenge!
Old 29-11-2017, 08:11 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Please tell me what benefit millions of poorly educated, unchecked fighting age men from all over the Islamic world offer my country.
You’ve gone from hundreds of thousands to millions in one post.

You’re happy to discriminate on the basis of religion so you are therefore not worth engaging with.

I pity you.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:18 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
You’ve gone from hundreds of thousands to millions in one post.

You’re happy to discriminate on the basis of religion so you are therefore not worth engaging with.

I pity you.
Well given that a million have entered Germany alone, i'd say Europe wise that's being conservative. Yes i am happy to discriminate on the basis of religion. Not all of them are equal in my eyes.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:20 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
I know you didn't mean it to be, but you appear to have set him a challenge!
As he has told me in a rep comment 'I will work harder' so have you right.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
And what exactly do you offer to my country?
Old 29-11-2017, 08:58 PM

Hpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Well given that a million have entered Germany alone, i'd say Europe wise that's being conservative. Yes i am happy to discriminate on the basis of religion. Not all of them are equal in my eyes.
What would you have done with them? Let them drown in the med and get eaten by sharks? Built concentration camps? Sent them back to Syria at the end of a gun?
Old 29-11-2017, 08:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
And what exactly do you offer to my country?
A deep desire not to see it fall into an undemocratic, misogynistic, backwards shithole populated by violent religious sociopaths, much like pretty much the entire Islamic world.