Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
BHAFC's 'Award winning stadium'

With one of football's highest ever cost-to-seat build ratios, the much lauded, award winning Amex stadium is a source of great pride for Brighton customers.

Built in the middle of nowhere, it was no doubt ensured that within the cost of the £100m buikding project, there would be ample transport links and absolutely no need to bribe the traditionally non football supporting people of Sussex with free travel in order to persuade them to endure the trip on a regular basis.

Share your experiences of this award winning venue with us all, so we can enjoy a slice of this unique success story unfolding in the South Downs.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:00 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Love it myself.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 29-11-2017, 02:02 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
With one of football's highest ever cost-to-seat build ratios, the much lauded, award winning Amex stadium is a source of great pride for Brighton customers.

Built in the middle of nowhere, it was no doubt ensured that within the cost of the £100m buikding project, there would be ample transport links and absolutely no need to bribe the traditionally non football supporting people of Sussex with free travel in order to persuade them to endure the trip on a regular basis.

Share your experiences of this award winning venue with us all, so we can enjoy a slice of this unique success story unfolding in the South Downs.
It's a massive upgrade on what you have
Old 29-11-2017, 02:03 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh, just for accuracy, the travel subsidy is one of the conditions of planning to get as many people as possible using public transport as possible.

And we have nice pies.

How do you like them apples

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 29-11-2017, 02:03 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
It's a massive upgrade on what you have
Well, if everyone who buys a ticket manages to see the corresponding fixture, I'd challenge that assertion.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:04 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough View Post
Oh, just for accuracy, the travel subsidy is one of the conditions of planning to get as many people as possible using public transport as possible.

And we have nice pies.

You have apples there too?
Old 29-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:

And we have nice pies.

Yes, get as many people using public transport as possible, because there's **** all chance of getting to it otherwise. And just above **** all chance even if you do.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:08 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Funnily enough I bumped into someone at work, who went to the game last night - He is not Palace or Brighton and I would describe him as pretty old school. He got a ticket at the last minute through a Brighton supporting mate of his.
He said it was a terrible game, but what was worse what trying to get his car out of the Car Park, after the game. I said to him being polite 'Meant to be a nice stadium, isn't it'.
His reply was 'if you like identikt stadiums'. He basically said he found the whole experience pretty underwhealming amd this is from a Crawley Town Season ticket holder !
Old 29-11-2017, 02:09 PM

Well, since opening in 2011 I have missed the grand total of 0 games due to transport, be it train, coach, car or bus.

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 29-11-2017, 02:11 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Love it myself.
With respect, having been previously at an Athletics Stadium and the Goldstone Ground, you would probably love anything slightly better !
Old 29-11-2017, 02:12 PM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Well, since opening in 2011 I have missed the grand total of 0 games due to transport, be it train, coach, car or bus.
You live in the car park then.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Much as I appreciate your becalmed, reasoned retorts, please be aware that the majority of my blustered rhetoric is incite a meltdown for the likes of andy1980, and laugh at his day long accusations of twisted dishonesty
Old 29-11-2017, 02:54 PM

ONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Funnily enough I bumped into someone at work, who went to the game last night - He is not Palace or Brighton and I would describe him as pretty old school. He got a ticket at the last minute through a Brighton supporting mate of his.
He said it was a terrible game, but what was worse what trying to get his car out of the Car Park, after the game. I said to him being polite 'Meant to be a nice stadium, isn't it'.
His reply was 'if you like identikt stadiums'. He basically said he found the whole experience pretty underwhealming amd this is from a Crawley Town Season ticket holder !
What a dull, 'nothing to see here' read that was Maiden, fvcking hell fella!
Old 29-11-2017, 03:15 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

And we have nice pies.

Granny Smiths ?
Old 29-11-2017, 03:18 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It really is amazing that somewhere manages to be worse than the Madjeski location/transport wise, top effort.
Old 29-11-2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONFG View Post
What a dull, 'nothing to see here' read that was Maiden, fvcking hell fella!
Only pointing out (truely) what this guy this.

I personally think your poncey ground, with rubbish transport links, is full of middle class, rugby shirt wearing wankers (apart from the away fans).

Is that better for you ?
Old 29-11-2017, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Can I ask that we clarify a point going forward.

It's either an "identikit" or it's"wonky" it surely cannot be both and my OCD demands we give it one category.

Thanks.

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 29-11-2017, 03:22 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Well, if everyone who buys a ticket manages to see the corresponding fixture, I'd challenge that assertion.
If some of your fans hadn't acted like animals you would have been fine
Old 29-11-2017, 03:23 PM
and this is what he said

Ash Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is here
Middle of f*cking nowhere. Massive pain in the arse to get there and away. Atmosphere just seeps out the top. Soulless. Identikit stadium. Been round the country following Palace and they are all the same—shit.

Give me Selhurst, Goodison or Villa Park anyday.
Old 29-11-2017, 03:23 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Can I ask that we clarify a point going forward.

It's either an "identikit" or it's"wonky" it surely cannot be both and my OCD demands we give it one category.

Thanks.
It commendably manages to display the worst traits of both